Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Looking for a few alpha testers for a 3D live wallpaper (Android)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

Looking for a few alpha testers for a 3D live wallpaper (Android) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a few alpha testers for a 3D live wallpaper (Android)   Looking for a few alpha testers for a 3D live wallpaper (Android) I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:35 pm

Hi everyone, I'm currently a part of an indie app development team, we have just finished the alpha build for our 3D wallpaper. The purpose of the wallpaper to to allow people to use their photo or image collection and turn it into a 3D live wallpaper.

I feel that the wallpaper looks pretty promising so far but honestly after working and staring at this project for the past two months I'm not even sure what to make of it anymore. So I was hoping to get a few pairs of fresh eyes to take a look at the app for us. It'll be great if there are any community members interested in testing out this live wallpaper and let us know what you think of it.

Just pm me or post below and I'll pm you guys with a link with and an activation code. Any feedback or suggestions for improvement will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance Very Happy

www.genbustudios.com <- link to our website if anyone's interested Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a few alpha testers for a 3D live wallpaper (Android)   Looking for a few alpha testers for a 3D live wallpaper (Android) I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:42 am

i could take a look but my replies would be slow as I'm mostly doing research for my reports. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a few alpha testers for a 3D live wallpaper (Android)   Looking for a few alpha testers for a 3D live wallpaper (Android) I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:30 pm

skrfirefly wrote:
i could take a look but my replies would be slow as I'm mostly doing research for my reports. Embarassed

Thanks skrfirefly, and that's fine. I'll pm you the link and code, let me know what you think of it once you have some time to test it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a few alpha testers for a 3D live wallpaper (Android)   Looking for a few alpha testers for a 3D live wallpaper (Android) I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:36 pm

aszutai wrote:
skrfirefly wrote:

Thanks skrfirefly, and that's fine. I'll pm you the link and code, let me know what you think of it once you have some time to test it Smile

Thanks , aszutai Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a few alpha testers for a 3D live wallpaper (Android)   Looking for a few alpha testers for a 3D live wallpaper (Android) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a few alpha testers for a 3D live wallpaper (Android)
Page 1 of 1