Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

PSN/XBOX LIVE? lets share em!!!

Go down 
+12
the fohawkhero
Dekaden
predator852
HoundR
DLC123G
Jackmanman
Tashego
HeardPoems
FastfoodJesus
memphiskite
Cam
cowibunga
16 posters
AuthorMessage
cowibunga

cowibunga

PSN/XBOX LIVE? lets share em!!! Empty
PostSubject: PSN/XBOX LIVE? lets share em!!!   PSN/XBOX LIVE? lets share em!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:03 pm

anyone play much? add me and lets get some shit going!!! (make sure to tell me you play fanatsica otherwise i usaully cancel request."

psn: Cowibunga
the games i play that have multiplayer consists of little big planet2, killzone 3, resistance 3, and Warhawk!!!

xbox live: Slayer, or Cowibunga.
the online games i play here are call of duty, call of duty, and more call of duty.... i play a bit of madden, halo, and a few others but i dont prefer to playem. the 360 is basically just a call of duty machine. Very Happy

lets hear em!! spit our your gamertag/username and lets play!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

PostSubject: Re: PSN/XBOX LIVE? lets share em!!!   PSN/XBOX LIVE? lets share em!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:07 pm

Xbox Live Gamertag: NewbieTHPS

I'm a big fan of the Tony Hawk and Skate series, play some MW3, Halo, other random games...
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: PSN/XBOX LIVE? lets share em!!!   PSN/XBOX LIVE? lets share em!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:30 pm

PSN: memphiskite

...but I share it with my younger gun-gatling military-loving-denying brother.
So if you see me playing Call of Duty or Battlefield, that's not me...

I'm more of a Dynasty Warriors type of guy, as well as some other random games of all genres, except sports.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
FastfoodJesus
Peace Keeper [Retired]
FastfoodJesus

PostSubject: Re: PSN/XBOX LIVE? lets share em!!!   PSN/XBOX LIVE? lets share em!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:36 am

If I ever decide to renew my live account, Fastfood Jesus
Back to top Go down
HeardPoems

PostSubject: Re: PSN/XBOX LIVE? lets share em!!!   PSN/XBOX LIVE? lets share em!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 11:26 pm

PSN: ThespianAnew [This is my new acc... I change account like every year] I play CoD (rarely mostly qs'ing), Battlefield when I'm sick of CoD, I love dynasty warriors, but I lost my disc TT^TT, going to get some Tales games or more JRPGs... So yeah.
Back to top Go down
Tashego
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: PSN/XBOX LIVE? lets share em!!!   PSN/XBOX LIVE? lets share em!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:12 am

XBL Gamertag : Tetsuka11

I barely play my Xbox anymore but I love fighting games like Blazblue, Skullgirls and Guilty Gear Very Happy

I also love mmorpgs like eternal sonata but I don't really play those on an Xbox
Back to top Go down
Jackmanman

PostSubject: Re: PSN/XBOX LIVE? lets share em!!!   PSN/XBOX LIVE? lets share em!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:53 pm

Live- jackmanman
PSN- jackkillyou

on 360 i play mostly halo 4 and gears 3 and on ps3 i play games like cod and uncharted and dark souls. Smile
Back to top Go down
DLC123G

DLC123G

PostSubject: Re: PSN/XBOX LIVE? lets share em!!!   PSN/XBOX LIVE? lets share em!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:43 pm

PSN : M1lfyG
xbox: DLC123g

Ironically I haven't played much of either (due to a certain card game ahem)
But play Mass Effect 3, Gears of War, Halo Reach on 360,
and on ps3 Future Soldier, Naruto and (currently with the gf) Resident Evil 6
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: PSN/XBOX LIVE? lets share em!!!   PSN/XBOX LIVE? lets share em!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 3:22 pm

DLC123G wrote:
PSN : M1lfyG
xbox: DLC123g

Ironically I haven't played much of either (due to a certain card game ahem)
But play Mass Effect 3, Gears of War, Halo Reach on 360,
and on ps3 Future Soldier, Naruto and (currently with the gf) Resident Evil 6

Yeah, a certain card game has put a stop to my console gaming as well.

Xbox: HellhoundR
PSN: ... Don't remember :S
I usually play Halo 4, Black Ops 2 Zombies, Mass Effect 3, Assassin's Creed 3, Borderlands 2, and Rock Band Very Happy
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: PSN/XBOX LIVE? lets share em!!!   PSN/XBOX LIVE? lets share em!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 5:34 pm

memphiskite wrote:
some other random games of all genres, except sports.

Lmao that's exactly how I describe the games I play, except I head it off with RPGs and Simulation games.
Back to top Go down
Dekaden

PostSubject: Re: PSN/XBOX LIVE? lets share em!!!   PSN/XBOX LIVE? lets share em!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:49 am

Gt: zeddicus zeus

Blops2, halo 4

Currently playing through some Xmas gifts-assassins creed III and far cry 3
Back to top Go down
the fohawkhero

the fohawkhero

PostSubject: Re: PSN/XBOX LIVE? lets share em!!!   PSN/XBOX LIVE? lets share em!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:57 pm

psn directorhex
kik fohawkhero
fantasica trade id 58779547
Back to top Go down
BarbaricBeast
☆☆
BarbaricBeast

PostSubject: Re: PSN/XBOX LIVE? lets share em!!!   PSN/XBOX LIVE? lets share em!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:34 pm

memphiskite wrote:
PSN: memphiskite

...but I share it with my younger gun-gatling military-loving-denying brother.
So if you see me playing Call of Duty or Battlefield, that's not me...

I'm more of a Dynasty Warriors type of guy, as well as some other random games of all genres, except sports.

mmm Dynasty Warriors.... i think i'll ire that one up on my day off.... ahhhh the memories. Such a great series. Stays exactly the same and STILL never gets boring somehow.
Back to top Go down
BarbaricBeast
☆☆
BarbaricBeast

PostSubject: Re: PSN/XBOX LIVE? lets share em!!!   PSN/XBOX LIVE? lets share em!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:35 pm

Dekaden wrote:
Gt: zeddicus zeus

Blops2, halo 4

Currently playing through some Xmas gifts-assassins creed III and far cry 3

Sword of Truth, ftw
Back to top Go down
The Power 5
☆☆
The Power 5

PostSubject: Re: PSN/XBOX LIVE? lets share em!!!   PSN/XBOX LIVE? lets share em!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 4:04 pm

GT: AKA Goshko
I mostly play Blops 2
Please add me cause i want some people to play with.^^
Back to top Go down
The6thToe
☆☆
The6thToe

PostSubject: Re: PSN/XBOX LIVE? lets share em!!!   PSN/XBOX LIVE? lets share em!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:12 am

ooh. if anyone wants to play some fighting games. get some sets in. if you're moderately decent you can beat me and feel good about yourself. i play 3rd strike, whatever guilty gear is on xbla... ggxxac +r maybe?, umvc3. if you want we can also play some card games, magic 2013, yugioh decade duels plus, uno. or we can go catan if you want. it's all good.

xbox: Grandpa Kevin
Back to top Go down
Recent

Recent

PostSubject: Re: PSN/XBOX LIVE? lets share em!!!   PSN/XBOX LIVE? lets share em!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:56 am

Psn: Lawrence0721

I'm usually playing Dc universe online but I switch it up from time to time. I have the little big planet racing game, borderlands 2 and black ops 1. Hopefully ill be getting the last of us soon. Let me know you're from fantasica in the message.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PSN/XBOX LIVE? lets share em!!!   PSN/XBOX LIVE? lets share em!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PSN/XBOX LIVE? lets share em!!!
Page 1 of 1