Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

New "Guild Arena" Event in Japan

Go down 
+22
HoundR
Enzoyeh
winzboyz
jikadroid
chaosme
skrfirefly
Caimsen
Tattycoram
pleut
bx65
paveljevs
darkenn
memphiskite
Schdawn
Sabin76
Esofonic
BkWiz
NomadicAsprin
themadmanazn
Vanpry
koschii
Kadaan
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

New "Guild Arena" Event in Japan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New "Guild Arena" Event in Japan   New "Guild Arena" Event in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:08 am

Scheduled battles = a lot more fun than having to be on 24/7.
Back to top Go down
paveljevs
☆☆☆☆☆☆
paveljevs

PostSubject: Re: New "Guild Arena" Event in Japan   New "Guild Arena" Event in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:55 am

I wonder if they keep the same time slots for us - with that schedule transferred to PST it will mean evening/night/morning for me, lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: New "Guild Arena" Event in Japan   New "Guild Arena" Event in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:14 am

Oh no this makes me not want to sell any of my cards because any of them might have a use one day. My inbox is going to explode bom
Back to top Go down
bx65
☆☆☆☆☆☆
bx65

PostSubject: Re: New "Guild Arena" Event in Japan   New "Guild Arena" Event in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:07 am

well with 10 units your going to have to plot out your front mid and back units with perfect cost and spread Smile
Back to top Go down
Caimsen
☆☆☆☆
Caimsen

PostSubject: Re: New "Guild Arena" Event in Japan   New "Guild Arena" Event in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 2:49 pm

Schdawn wrote:
There's nothing stopping strong people from sticking together.
It's just inevitable.

The only downside is that only 1 person in the team will be able to become the MVP and get 3 free Green Drinks each fight (which is IMO a pretty much negligible reward for someone who can shell out several thousand dollars on cards).

However, a strong team will probably get matched up with another strong team, which will turn the game into a pot (or Green Drink) war where it will generate a lot of revenue for Mobage. : D

I really hope they will stick the strong teams together. Otherwise it will be a short and bloody fight for most us regular players like the last BA ^^;
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: New "Guild Arena" Event in Japan   New "Guild Arena" Event in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 3:38 pm

Being at the bottom of the ladder isn't so bad Wink. The few times I've managed to hop on during my battle time I've won, and almost every one I've missed has been a draw since my opponent didn't log on either! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

PostSubject: Re: New "Guild Arena" Event in Japan   New "Guild Arena" Event in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 1:44 am

Kadaan wrote:
Being at the bottom of the ladder isn't so bad Wink. The few times I've managed to hop on during my battle time I've won, and almost every one I've missed has been a draw since my opponent didn't log on either! Very Happy

would just like to ask does this event benefits from Potion or TE? Smile 
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: New "Guild Arena" Event in Japan   New "Guild Arena" Event in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 4:31 am

skrfirefly wrote:
Kadaan wrote:

Potions. But the use of normal potions is limited to 20 per battle. The event potions you can use as many as you want.
Back to top Go down
paveljevs
☆☆☆☆☆☆
paveljevs

PostSubject: Re: New "Guild Arena" Event in Japan   New "Guild Arena" Event in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 5:11 am

chaosme wrote:
skrfirefly wrote:
Kadaan wrote:

Potions. But the use of normal potions is limited to 20 per battle. The event potions you can use as many as you want.

Oh well, nice one by them, I expect soon something similar to be implemented for more events Smile Can't hoard dem te/pots - to rank you have to pay Smile
Back to top Go down
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

PostSubject: Re: New "Guild Arena" Event in Japan   New "Guild Arena" Event in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 8:00 am

chaosme wrote:
skrfirefly wrote:
Kadaan wrote:

thanks for the information Smile
Back to top Go down
jikadroid

jikadroid

PostSubject: Re: New "Guild Arena" Event in Japan   New "Guild Arena" Event in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:45 pm

Wow, when i was reading japanese wiki i thought this was just another maiden style event and that they called there teams, "guilds" and continued reading on elsewhere :O
biggest...mistake...ever U__U
This looks really interesting Very Happy, thx for bringing this up, cheers!
Back to top Go down
winzboyz
☆☆☆☆☆☆
winzboyz

PostSubject: Re: New "Guild Arena" Event in Japan   New "Guild Arena" Event in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:15 pm

Wow this event looks like a lot of fun. Can't wait to try it. Thx for bringing it up:D 
Back to top Go down
Enzoyeh

PostSubject: Re: New "Guild Arena" Event in Japan   New "Guild Arena" Event in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 11:23 pm

Kadaan wrote:

So with your limited schedule, how far did your guild get in the event (how many wins)?
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: New "Guild Arena" Event in Japan   New "Guild Arena" Event in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:30 am

I can bump this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: New "Guild Arena" Event in Japan   New "Guild Arena" Event in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:32 am

memphiskite wrote:
I can bump this?
You can... and you beat me to it Razz
Back to top Go down
krissy06k
☆☆
krissy06k

PostSubject: Re: New "Guild Arena" Event in Japan   New "Guild Arena" Event in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:31 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t6717-s-mlbmorticia-max-5s-mf
MasterNoob

MasterNoob

PostSubject: Re: New "Guild Arena" Event in Japan   New "Guild Arena" Event in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 9:35 am

technically there is an individual event wherein you setup a total of 200dc units into the fray & a guild battle (ala-maiden-event) wherein there is no cost in setup ????

Clarifications would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Sethrin

Sethrin

PostSubject: Re: New "Guild Arena" Event in Japan   New "Guild Arena" Event in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 11:36 am

So just to confirm, you pick a spot on the battle field and all your units gets that spots buff. Then you fight an opposing player in the same spot. If there is no one there, you get to hit the castle? or is it if there is no one in that column (as in no one picked center)?
Back to top Go down
krissy06k
☆☆
krissy06k

PostSubject: Re: New "Guild Arena" Event in Japan   New "Guild Arena" Event in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 6:33 pm

Guild recruiting. See signature.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t6717-s-mlbmorticia-max-5s-mf
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Timed

PostSubject: Re: New "Guild Arena" Event in Japan   New "Guild Arena" Event in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 2:15 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New "Guild Arena" Event in Japan   New "Guild Arena" Event in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New "Guild Arena" Event in Japan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2