Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Arena Event???

Go down 
+6
LuziMiazawa
Shinrasoldier
BkWiz
Caimsen
GnatB
LaIshLife
10 posters
AuthorMessage
LaIshLife

LaIshLife

Arena Event??? Empty
PostSubject: Arena Event???   Arena Event??? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 7:50 pm

I haven't seen an arena event in a long time! I want to show the strength my team has!

All these other lousy events aren't based on merit. They are based on how much money you spend, which is stupid and cheap.
Back to top Go down
GnatB
☆☆☆☆☆☆

Arena Event??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Event???   Arena Event??? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:00 pm

Odds are there won't be any more. Last one on the japanese side was in February. We got it *way* late.

If you aren't overly serious about GW, (and other than the top teams, who really is?) there's not much point in arena skills at the moment. To be honest, if I wasn't so fond of Arena events and hoping against hope for some more, I'd cash out my arena skill units before people realize they're pretty worthless. Especially with the whole cannon thing in GW.
Back to top Go down
Caimsen
☆☆☆☆
Caimsen

Arena Event??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Event???   Arena Event??? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 1:39 pm

Arena is Fun if you have some good Units. Otherwise it was a good Event to slak off and have more freetime. I miss it Sad
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

Arena Event??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Event???   Arena Event??? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 10:33 am

Battle Arenas didn't generate Mobage much money. You can figure out from there the likelihood we will see that event type back...
Back to top Go down
GnatB
☆☆☆☆☆☆

Arena Event??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Event???   Arena Event??? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 1:23 pm

BkWiz wrote:
Battle Arenas didn't generate Mobage much money.  You can figure out from there the likelihood we will see that event type back...

Yep. I expect that's why Tower is dead as well.
Back to top Go down
Shinrasoldier
☆☆
Shinrasoldier

Arena Event??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Event???   Arena Event??? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 1:34 pm

BkWiz wrote:
Battle Arenas didn't generate Mobage much money.  You can figure out from there the likelihood we will see that event type back...

I'd hate to say your wrong, but I've seen too many games devolve into a "if it doesn't generate money, then we can't implement it" mentality. I wish some folks from SS would join these conversations so that we know they are listening.

Castle Age (by Phoenix Age) is a prime example of a company who at the very least communicates with their player community.
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

Arena Event??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Event???   Arena Event??? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 1:54 pm

Shinrasoldier wrote:
BkWiz wrote:

I'd hate to say your wrong, but I've seen too many games devolve into a "if it doesn't generate money, then we can't implement it" mentality.  I wish some folks from SS would join these conversations so that we know they are listening.  

Castle Age (by Phoenix Age) is a prime example of a company who at the very least communicates with their player community.

This is the same company that banned half the ranked spenders due to a screw up on their end for 1-3 weeks and didn't bother to tell us what was going on or even apologize to us after. Their criteria for suspending/banning people at the time was so broad it was laughable.

We had to piece the information / cause together ourselves.

Do you really expect them to pay attention to us?
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

Arena Event??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Event???   Arena Event??? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 4:40 pm

Moved to game discussion ^^ The Current Events [Public] is for current ongoing Events to talk about and all :3
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

Arena Event??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Event???   Arena Event??? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 4:54 pm

Boycott gw. A guild of 1 is MVP always + sleep:)
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

Arena Event??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Event???   Arena Event??? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 4:55 pm

That and if everybody started a guild of 1 maybe fanta would fix their Fing servers lol
Back to top Go down
Lornoth
☆☆☆☆
Lornoth

Arena Event??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Event???   Arena Event??? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:14 pm

GW is one of the few events i actually enjoy doing instead of just enjoying the rewards, i can't boycott it. Hahah
Back to top Go down
Amasuro
☆☆☆
Amasuro

Arena Event??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Event???   Arena Event??? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:21 pm

If Mobage is still making money, they really won't care about whatever we say.

If we boycott the game by not spending money, Mobage will just shut it down.

Sigh
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

Arena Event??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Event???   Arena Event??? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:36 am

Amasuro wrote:

Sigh

Which is really sad when you think about it because taking in some player feedback on improvements to the game itself and the events would make the game far more enjoyable for more people and most likely increase the revenue they pull in by keeping the game going.
Back to top Go down
Amasuro
☆☆☆
Amasuro

Arena Event??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Event???   Arena Event??? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 4:49 am

UkyoSonoda wrote:
Amasuro wrote:

Sigh

Which is really sad when you think about it because taking in some player feedback on improvements to the game itself and the events would make the game far more enjoyable for more people and most likely increase the revenue they pull in by keeping the game going.
That takes a small amount of extra effort, and we've seen before how Mobage is completely unwilling to put any effort in anything that isn't direct translations or new (or tower event) cards to fill in grinding gaps.

Hell, Barbera was an aquarian for the entirety of the last event
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arena Event??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Event???   Arena Event??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arena Event???
Page 1 of 1