Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Black Screen on Quests.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fulgrimace

Black Screen on Quests. Empty
PostSubject: Black Screen on Quests.   Black Screen on Quests. I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:36 pm

Hello everybody, I couldn't find any posts regarding this issue so I thought I'd ask. My wife recently decided to see what all the fuss about Fantasica is (my brother, cousin and mother all play) and installed Fantasica on her iPhone 4S (her IOS is the most updated, not sure which IOS coz I'm using an Android). Everything goes well for her, shes managed to pass tutorial and everything However, she can only do training every time she enters the "quest" page she receives a black screen and the only thing she can press is the Mobage Logo the the top corner.

I've tried re-installing, it doesn't work, I've relogged her account also doesn't work, I've even reset and nothing happened. Is there anyone else experiencing this on IOS? How do we solve the issue? I don't want to make a new account as she's registered that account to the phone (correct me if I'm wrong, but after you register you can't take out items from the inbox using other accounts right?)

In conclusion, iPhone 4S, latest IOS gets a blank black screen on Quest screen and only quest screen. How do I fix it?
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Black Screen on Quests.   Black Screen on Quests. I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:03 pm

You have played fanta on that phone before then, log onto your account on that phone and then do the first quest. Then log out and log back into the new account and it should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

PostSubject: Re: Black Screen on Quests.   Black Screen on Quests. I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:32 pm

themadmanazn wrote:
You have played fanta on that phone before then, log onto your account on that phone and then do the first quest. Then log out and log back into the new account and it should be fine.

I can confirm this works because it just worked for me! Thanks a ton madman!

I'm guessing the device remembers which Episode you are on, despite the account that is logged in. So if you last played Episode 25 then the game will bring you to Ep.25 next time you go to quest. If you're on a second new account however, you won't have Ep.25 unlocked and get this "error."
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Black Screen on Quests.   Black Screen on Quests. I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 10:03 am

You are forgetting to credit me ,madman. I came up with the solution first in the GD LMAO! Razz

Just kidding " Razz "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Screen on Quests.   Black Screen on Quests. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Screen on Quests.
Page 1 of 1