Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Screen burn -- mobage logo

Go down 
+10
LuziMiazawa
lorddaemos
Tattycoram
PuYang
memphiskite
themadmanazn
charmmychu881
LeviathanTM
predator852
myad
14 posters
AuthorMessage
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

Screen burn -- mobage logo Empty
PostSubject: Screen burn -- mobage logo   Screen burn -- mobage logo I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:19 pm

Not sure about iOS (iphones, ipods and ipads)...

But on Android, the mobage logo appears at the top left. i just worry that at the rate i play Fantasica... eventually, i'll get a screen burn and that logo is permanently burnt onto my screen.

dun help that Fantasica recently started to "prevent phone from sleeping".

on a few occasions, i actually dozed off and woke up 1-2 hours later... with the screen still on! yikes...
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Screen burn -- mobage logo   Screen burn -- mobage logo I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:48 am

Oh dear I've never thought of this. If that happens Mobage is buying me a new phone. And lol I always turn off my screen but it does run for a while anyway!
Back to top Go down
LeviathanTM

LeviathanTM

PostSubject: Re: Screen burn -- mobage logo   Screen burn -- mobage logo I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:02 am

it helps during your cooldown time if you "mute" the phone. By mute I mean turn off the screen. I havent had an issue with the game preventing my phone but sleeping.
Back to top Go down
charmmychu881

charmmychu881

PostSubject: Re: Screen burn -- mobage logo   Screen burn -- mobage logo I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:17 pm

i'm soooo angry right now because this has just happened to me! i almost want to quit fanta because of it. my phone is still new too so i'm just angry beyond belief right now. i hate how their stupid logo has to be so far in the corner! & i don't what to do now. :/
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Screen burn -- mobage logo   Screen burn -- mobage logo I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 3:41 pm

I don't think this occurs to some screens since I certainly play a lot and I haven't noticed it.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Screen burn -- mobage logo   Screen burn -- mobage logo I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:40 pm

It definitely there for me. Very obvious on a white background.

Not that I mind it... my phone's out of warranty and I'm due for a new one anyway Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Screen burn -- mobage logo   Screen burn -- mobage logo I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:53 am

Mine is screen burnt but only shows on the kindle app, and I'm the only one that uses it...
Back to top Go down
PuYang
☆☆☆☆☆
PuYang

PostSubject: Re: Screen burn -- mobage logo   Screen burn -- mobage logo I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:42 pm

Does someone actually have this issue? o___O how many HOURS straight does it need to burn it in?

In contrast, a typical computer screen is left one quite a long time, and has WINDOWS etc at the bottom, and those are never burnt into the screen...

ON A TOTALLY RANDOM NOTE:

Saw this story somewhere.

Someone went out of town for a few weeks, and got a friend to house sit on occasion. The friend goes over and freezes frame the TV on ... *hum*... man on man... adult... channel...

Anywho, the friend left it there for 2 weeks. When the owner came home... yeah... lets just say he can't watch any other channel without seeing an awkward image.

LOL...
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Screen burn -- mobage logo   Screen burn -- mobage logo I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:24 pm

Hadn't thought of this and now I'm freaked out affraid Could this happen on ipad screen? Anyone who has experienced burn in of the mobage logo please let us know what device you are using!
Back to top Go down
charmmychu881

charmmychu881

PostSubject: Re: Screen burn -- mobage logo   Screen burn -- mobage logo I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:25 pm

mine was with the galaxy note 2.
Back to top Go down
lorddaemos

lorddaemos

PostSubject: Re: Screen burn -- mobage logo   Screen burn -- mobage logo I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:32 am

wow that is ridiculous ill have 2 remember to sleep my phone on cooldowns I guess, i really didn't think of that
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Screen burn -- mobage logo   Screen burn -- mobage logo I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 1:19 am

from what i recall... it seems the AMOLED screens are more likely to get this screen burn.

and with some grinding like 9-16 hours a day... there's a good chance your phone will soon have a MOBAGE logo permanently on the screen. Very Happy

on my GNote2, i noticed that my screen turn off at 30 seconds gets disabled by the game. i can leave Fanta on and do something for 2-3 hours and come back to see Fanta screen staring back at me... so, if you are feeling sleepy... better turn it off rather than suddenly falling asleep and waking up 6 hours later to see the screen still on.

some links for further read:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Screen_burn-in#Plasma.2C_LCD_and_OLED_displays
http://mobile.theverge.com/2011/11/20/2576059/amoled-burn-in-always-overlooked

Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: Screen burn -- mobage logo   Screen burn -- mobage logo I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:55 pm

Heh. My phone is loke 24 hour not off, so the screen is on and I still don't have a Screen burn. I fell asleep two times and the screen kept on.
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: Screen burn -- mobage logo   Screen burn -- mobage logo I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:50 pm

Screen Burn and You: How to Remove the Mobage Logo on Android
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
Nalakira

Nalakira

PostSubject: Re: Screen burn -- mobage logo   Screen burn -- mobage logo I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:47 pm

Aaaaaand I've gotten there recently.
iPhone 4 and it's so slight that it only shows up on a black background.
But still. I can see it. It bothers me.

DAMN YOU MOBAGE!
Back to top Go down
http://fuck-kira.tumblr.com
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

PostSubject: Re: Screen burn -- mobage logo   Screen burn -- mobage logo I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 5:46 am

So...only on Android? Sounds like i'm all good then on my iPhone!Cool
Back to top Go down
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

PostSubject: Re: Screen burn -- mobage logo   Screen burn -- mobage logo I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 5:56 am

charmmychu881 wrote:
mine was with the galaxy note 2.

Oh my, but for me when its the cooldown period i would usually lock my screen on my Galaxy Note which seems okay for months now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screen burn -- mobage logo   Screen burn -- mobage logo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Screen burn -- mobage logo
Page 1 of 1