Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

How do you get Ambrosia?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Atomic-Dog

How do you get Ambrosia? Empty
PostSubject: How do you get Ambrosia?   How do you get Ambrosia? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:04 am

Any suggestions on how best to obtain Ambrosia? I got my first 6* and have only 3 ambrosia. I do not want to spned money. Is there any other way to get it for myself?
Back to top Go down
O-Deka-K

O-Deka-K

PostSubject: Re: How do you get Ambrosia?   How do you get Ambrosia? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:47 pm

Get some LP and buy some goodie bags. There's a random chance (about 20%) that it could have Ambrosia.

See the wiki for a nice LP chart (bags cost 300 LP each):
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/wiki/Leana's_Exchange_Shop

Edit: Also, this thread is in the wrong section. It should be in Game Discussion. Encyclopedia is for in-depth guides and the like.
Back to top Go down
Atomic-Dog

PostSubject: Re: How do you get Ambrosia?   How do you get Ambrosia? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:35 pm

Thank you. I will repost it there when I get a chance. I was actually hoping that there would be an in depth answer that would fit into this area.
Back to top Go down
jonpon05

PostSubject: Re: How do you get Ambrosia?   How do you get Ambrosia? I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 6:25 am

It's really just luck. If you want I'll sell it for 2 te each
Back to top Go down
Jubileus

PostSubject: Re: How do you get Ambrosia?   How do you get Ambrosia? I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:55 am

Imo the best way to obtain ambrosia is to recycle your premium & 4*+tickets as they usually don't give you anything better than a common 4*.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you get Ambrosia?   How do you get Ambrosia? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you get Ambrosia?
Page 1 of 1