Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Compensation of card pack promotion discount

Go down 
+9
Kadaan
Stubub
Abyssight
Meathamma
Ghost_Star
Yuan
Hurleyvp
KuroStar
MythSearcher
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

Compensation of card pack promotion discount Empty
PostSubject: Compensation of card pack promotion discount   Compensation of card pack promotion discount I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:02 am

Some ally said they got compensated directly in mandra, and got Borage even ranking is out of 800.

Mobage is just ignoring my questioning emails, which is growing to be suspicious.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Compensation of card pack promotion discount   Compensation of card pack promotion discount I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:30 am

They need time to reply emails. They are humans >_<
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Compensation of card pack promotion discount   Compensation of card pack promotion discount I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:37 am

KuroStar wrote:

Its been at least 2 days.
My earlier complain emails that demand compensations are replied on the next day, which said they cannot give any compensation.
But a pretty big buyer I know of got Borage before I do, and rank is beyond 800(I am ranked at 455), with only an event 4*.
Back to top Go down
Hurleyvp

Hurleyvp

PostSubject: Re: Compensation of card pack promotion discount   Compensation of card pack promotion discount I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 12:46 pm

MythSearcher wrote:
KuroStar wrote:

My earlier complain emails that demand compensations are replied on the next day, which said they cannot give any compensation.
But a pretty big buyer I know of got Borage before I do, and rank is beyond 800(I am ranked at 455), with only an event 4*.

How did you get rank 455 and not get Borage? I finished rank 461 and had 260k mand and didn't really play too much last half of Monday.
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Compensation of card pack promotion discount   Compensation of card pack promotion discount I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 1:21 pm

Hurleyvp wrote:
MythSearcher wrote:
KuroStar wrote:

How did you get rank 455 and not get Borage? I finished rank 461 and had 260k mand and didn't really play too much last half of Monday.

I said he got Borage before I do, I never said I did not get Borage.

Think about this, someone in the 8XX rank got Borage in the second last day, while people in the 500 ranks are still fighting for Borage.

Unless that person encountered an ungodly amount of Kings, I see no other way of getting Borage other than what was said to me, he got compensated in mandra, thus the ranking is much lower but the mandra was given a boost.
Back to top Go down
Yuan
☆☆☆☆
Yuan

PostSubject: Re: Compensation of card pack promotion discount   Compensation of card pack promotion discount I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:02 pm

He probably only sent one email instead of spamming them with messages.
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Compensation of card pack promotion discount   Compensation of card pack promotion discount I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:38 pm

Yuan wrote:
He probably only sent one email instead of spamming them with messages.

I did not spam them, I sent 1 email, and replied them when they sent back an email refusing to compensate.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Compensation of card pack promotion discount   Compensation of card pack promotion discount I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:39 pm

i dont really understand what compensation you are talking about. it is entirely possible that someone could rank under 800 and not get borage, i was 850 and was 800k away from her, at the same time i had an ally 100 ranks behind me in the 900's that got borage
Back to top Go down
Meathamma

Meathamma

PostSubject: Re: Compensation of card pack promotion discount   Compensation of card pack promotion discount I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:56 pm

RNG is too random, we should switch to the predictable number generator!
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Compensation of card pack promotion discount   Compensation of card pack promotion discount I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:22 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
i dont really understand what compensation you are talking about. it is entirely possible that someone could rank under 800 and not get borage, i was 850 and was 800k away from her, at the same time i had an ally 100 ranks behind me in the 900's that got borage

I said someone is in the 800s but still got Borage BEFORE I do, actually, 2 days before I do, in the whole event, I was always in the 450~510 range.

The compensation is said to be directly in mandra, thus someone in the 800s can still get Borage before someone in the 400s.

Actually, I have another ally who is ranked within 300, with an event 5*, beat 24 kings and still did not have Borage before the one in the 800s, and they got Borage in the same day.

This is totally ridiculous.

I don't know if your ally got compensation or not, but the numbers don't add up right in this event in many levels.

The ally I am talking about spend much more than I do before and during the event, if they compensated me, I'll only have 28k mandra, which would have been simply a push and saved me about 30 pots. But for him/her it is like a huge push in the back for Borage, but not in the Ranks.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Compensation of card pack promotion discount   Compensation of card pack promotion discount I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:46 pm

MythSearcher wrote:

I said someone is in the 800s but still got Borage BEFORE I do, actually, 2 days before I do, in the whole event, I was always in the 450~510 range.

The compensation is said to be directly in mandra, thus someone in the 800s can still get Borage before someone in the 400s.

Actually, I have another ally who is ranked within 300, with an event 5*, beat 24 kings and still did not have Borage before the one in the 800s, and they got Borage in the same day.

This is totally ridiculous.

I don't know if your ally got compensation or not, but the numbers don't add up right in this event in many levels.

The ally I am talking about spend much more than I do before and during the event, if they compensated me, I'll only have 28k mandra, which would have been simply a push and saved me about 30 pots. But for him/her it is like a huge push in the back for Borage, but not in the Ranks.

i still dont see your point... you want mobage to give you... what? and why?

what compensation are you talking about, did you not get Borage when you reached 225k?

Back to top Go down
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆
Abyssight

PostSubject: Re: Compensation of card pack promotion discount   Compensation of card pack promotion discount I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:59 pm

I bought step-up packs and drew an event 6* a day after the change. The extra BT points from 5* and 6* bosses were huge. But they did not give notable boost for mandras. If I remember correctly, a level 60 5* boss gave 4~5k BTs and ~300 mandras in fever. An arrow gave 3.2k BT and 1k mandra each.

So if someone spent a lot on step-up packs but did not grind much, it was possible that he ranked outside 800 and still got Borage. Though I think he/she would need to spend A LOT to do that...
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Compensation of card pack promotion discount   Compensation of card pack promotion discount I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 3:48 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:

i still dont see your point... you want mobage to give you... what? and why?

what compensation are you talking about, did you not get Borage when you reached 225k?

I asked for compensation in arrows, but got denied, while some other player got compensated directly in mandra.

I got Borage, but obviously much later and with much more pots.
and yes, I did not get Borage when I reached 225k, no one should have, Borage requires 250k mandra.

And if they compensated my arrows or directly in mandra, I should have 28k mandra more, that basically would have given me a day of grinding, which is inline of what happened here.

Last edited by MythSearcher on Thu May 09, 2013 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Compensation of card pack promotion discount   Compensation of card pack promotion discount I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 3:54 pm

Abyssight wrote:
I bought step-up packs and drew an event 6* a day after the change. The extra BT points from 5* and 6* bosses were huge. But they did not give notable boost for mandras. If I remember correctly, a level 60 5* boss gave 4~5k BTs and ~300 mandras in fever. An arrow gave 3.2k BT and 1k mandra each.

So if someone spent a lot on step-up packs but did not grind much, it was possible that he ranked outside 800 and still got Borage. Though I think he/she would need to spend A LOT to do that...

Like I said, s/he only have an event 4*.

And to obtain more mandra than pts, you need to have a boost in mandra, not pts.
I know s/he spend a LOT, but that's before the change.

BTW, said player grinded even more than I do, I got assisted even when I used pots to request assistant.

In this case, the only options are:
1) Encountered ungodly amount of kings(which should be more than the 24 kings the other ally of mine got, but I only recall him/her asking for help with around 16 kings)
2) Got compensated directly in mandra, which did not change the ranking at all, just like the kings.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Compensation of card pack promotion discount   Compensation of card pack promotion discount I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:09 pm

MythSearcher wrote:

I asked for compensation in arrows, but got denied, while some other player got compensated directly in mandra.

I got Borage, but obviously much later and with much more pots.
and yes, I did not get Borage when I reached 225k, no one should have, Borage requires 250k mandra.

And if they compensated my arrows or directly in mandra, I should have 28k mandra more, that basically would have given me a day of grinding, which is inline of what happened here.

Ok so you bought some packs and got some arrows and then they changed the amount of arrows in the packs. In other words you got exactly what you paid for and expected to get at the time and because they later added arrows to what you bought you expect them to give you the difference....? They offered a discount later in the event.... and your mad?

Regardless of weather or not people actually got compensated... which i find, well, unlikely, why do you think you deserve to get more than you paid for or expected when you bought them?

Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Compensation of card pack promotion discount   Compensation of card pack promotion discount I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:11 pm

MythSearcher wrote:

In this case, the only options are:
1) Encountered ungodly amount of kings(which should be more than the 24 kings the other ally of mine got, but I only recall him/her asking for help with around 16 kings)
2) Got compensated directly in mandra, which did not change the ranking at all, just like the kings.

hahahaha, lolz, so you dont actually know for sure this person got compensated.... oh nerd rage,hahahahhaha

Back to top Go down
Stubub
☆☆☆
Stubub

PostSubject: Re: Compensation of card pack promotion discount   Compensation of card pack promotion discount I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:04 pm

What?

I don't get why people want compensation?

I bought packs before it was 1.5 times chance, but that's just me missing out.

If you buy a pack before the step ups come out you don't ask for that to be compensated.

If you don't think what you got for what you paid was fair then why did you buy it in the first place?
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Compensation of card pack promotion discount   Compensation of card pack promotion discount I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:21 am

Ghost_Star wrote:

Ok so you bought some packs and got some arrows and then they changed the amount of arrows in the packs. In other words you got exactly what you paid for and expected to get at the time and because they later added arrows to what you bought you expect them to give you the difference....? They offered a discount later in the event.... and your mad?

Regardless of weather or not people actually got compensated... which i find, well, unlikely, why do you think you deserve to get more than you paid for or expected when you bought them?

Sigh, I have explained this already.
This is a matter of trust and it is important in customer satisfaction.
And no, I didn't get what I paid for.
I paid for packs and arrows to get an advantage in the event, so I can have higher chance to rank higher, but in the end, the change made it so that I have lower chance to rank higher as compared to people spending exactly the same amount of money AND made all the rewards cheaper.

Yes, SS has all the right to not compensate, but this is just telling people to not pay again, which is not a wise management decision.
Apple compensated buyers who bought iphone 3Gs within a month when they announced iphone 4, and as I recall, they did the same thing when they announced 4G.

What makes me more angry is that they decided to compensate some players, obviously the higher spenders, but ignore the smaller spenders.
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Compensation of card pack promotion discount   Compensation of card pack promotion discount I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:23 am

Ghost_Star wrote:

hahahaha, lolz, so you dont actually know for sure this person got compensated.... oh nerd rage,hahahahhaha

Sigh, do you mind actually reading the text?
You did not seem to have read the text from the very first reply you posted, or my English is so bad that I cannot get you to understand what is going on.

I said I was TOLD BY the people who got compensated.

I said these are the only options because someone is saying you can do it with arrows, and I replied the actual numbers tell me it is impossible.

Last edited by MythSearcher on Fri May 10, 2013 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Compensation of card pack promotion discount   Compensation of card pack promotion discount I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:26 am

Stubub wrote:
What?

I don't get why people want compensation?

I bought packs before it was 1.5 times chance, but that's just me missing out.

If you buy a pack before the step ups come out you don't ask for that to be compensated.

If you don't think what you got for what you paid was fair then why did you buy it in the first place?

If they don't change it it is completely fair.

If they change it, they have modified the chance of aiming in higher ranks, thus I was deprived of what I paid for.

Seriously, I did not pay for the stupid cards from the card packs, I pay for an advantage in the events. Which is exactly what they have advertised the packs to be.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Compensation of card pack promotion discount   Compensation of card pack promotion discount I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:01 am

MythSearcher wrote:

Sigh, I have explained this already.
This is a matter of trust and it is important in customer satisfaction.
And no, I didn't get what I paid for.
I paid for packs and arrows to get an advantage in the event, so I can have higher chance to rank higher, but in the end, the change made it so that I have lower chance to rank higher as compared to people spending exactly the same amount of money AND made all the rewards cheaper.

Yes, SS has all the right to not compensate, but this is just telling people to not pay again, which is not a wise management decision.
Apple compensated buyers who bought iphone 3Gs within a month when they announced iphone 4, and as I recall, they did the same thing when they announced 4G.

What makes me more angry is that they decided to compensate some players, obviously the higher spenders, but ignore the smaller spenders.

They have done this before (xmas) and the only trust you need is the trust that they will do it again.

Look, i understand why you feel burned but this is a p2w game and they raised the steaks mid way though the event, just like they have done before.

You should not feel surprised.

edit: they know they are not telling people not to spend money again because it worked last time, im sure it worked this time and if the really lost anyone they will be replaced by others. and as for the apple argument, the plan to changed what was in the packs mid way through the event was planned ahead of time with the intent of getting people to spend more money totally different that buying a phone then having a new version released a month later, apple gets to report a sale on the 3G phone as well as the 4G, makes them more money more sales, SS saying hey we didnt mean to changing things mid way and compensate everyone would not, they made no mistake.

MythSearcher wrote:

Sigh, do you mind actually reading the text?
You did not seem to have read the text from the very first reply you posted, or my English is so bad that I cannot get you to understand what is going on.

I said I was TOLD BY the people who got compensated.

I said these are the only options because someone is saying you can do it with arrows, and I replied the actual numbers tell me it is impossible.

hmmm yes i read your text, and really i took care to really understand what you were getting at, and well the way you described it is that you assumed that newer players with 4* leads could not have possible done better than you so you feel untitled to be given something. And well that did and still does make me lol.

If the SS or Mobage guys are really giving away points to people who complain, why didnt they give them to you? imo because either they arent giving them out or the devs dont like you. Unless you have prof that people got points directly then dont believe them. and i dont know what numbers your rubbing together but its entirely possible for 1) newer players with 4/5* cards to rank better than you AND 2) for the amount of

MythSearcher wrote:

If they don't change it it is completely fair.

If they change it, they have modified the chance of aiming in higher ranks, thus I was deprived of what I paid for.

Seriously, I did not pay for the stupid cards from the card packs, I pay for an advantage in the events. Which is exactly what they have advertised the packs to be.

Fair? Hardly, the extra few spikes that were given out were hardly and advantage.

And really you can not be deprived of rank because it NEVER was a sure thing. If people did better than you, deal, its a game.

No where in the terms of this game or in the terms of your purchase does it say if you spend x amount of dollars you are assured x rank.

People out spent/played you, as simple as that.
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Compensation of card pack promotion discount   Compensation of card pack promotion discount I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:31 am

Ghost_Star wrote:

They have done this before (xmas) and the only trust you need is the trust that they will do it again.

Look, i understand why you feel burned but this is a p2w game and they raised the steaks mid way though the event, just like they have done before.

You should not feel surprised.

edit: they know they are not telling people not to spend money again because it worked last time, im sure it worked this time and if the really lost anyone they will be replaced by others. and as for the apple argument, the plan to changed what was in the packs mid way through the event was planned ahead of time with the intent of getting people to spend more money totally different that buying a phone then having a new version released a month later, apple gets to report a sale on the 3G phone as well as the 4G, makes them more money more sales, SS saying hey we didnt mean to changing things mid way and compensate everyone would not, they made no mistake.

hmmm yes i read your text, and really i took care to really understand what you were getting at, and well the way you described it is that you assumed that newer players with 4* leads could not have possible done better than you so you feel untitled to be given something. And well that did and still does make me lol.

If the SS or Mobage guys are really giving away points to people who complain, why didnt they give them to you? imo because either they arent giving them out or the devs dont like you. Unless you have prof that people got points directly then dont believe them. and i dont know what numbers your rubbing together but its entirely possible for 1) newer players with 4/5* cards to rank better than you AND 2) for the amount of

Fair? Hardly, the extra few spikes that were given out were hardly and advantage.

And really you can not be deprived of rank because it NEVER was a sure thing. If people did better than you, deal, its a game.

No where in the terms of this game or in the terms of your purchase does it say if you spend x amount of dollars you are assured x rank.

People out spent/played you, as simple as that.

Changing it midway is much more acceptable than changing it 2 days after the start of the event.
Seriously, if it is midway, I'd have taken much more advantage with the event units.
Also, like I said in the event thread, Xmas event is panel, you earn much more pts per day with a 5/6* event unit. Halfway through the event and having less than 50% of increase in event item did not take away the early payers advantage that much(unless they did not make use of whatever they paid for)

And no, I am not saying new players ranked better than me is strange, I am saying player who did not have event 5/6*, with a much lower ranking, got much much more event items(mandra) than I do but much less in pts, and admitted got compensated.

Why don't they compensate me and compensated the other? I'd say they don't want to anger the big spenders, because I know my ally spend at least 3 times as much as I do in this event, and probably spent 5 times more than what s/he spend in this event before this.
People who buy TE to get multiple LE 6*s and rare 5*s are really high spenders, period.

And no, I don't think I can get a certain rank because I spend a certain amount, but they advertised that greater payers should have an advantage in the event, but in the end there isn't.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Compensation of card pack promotion discount   Compensation of card pack promotion discount I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:46 am

MythSearcher wrote:

Changing it midway is much more acceptable than changing it 2 days after the start of the event.
Seriously, if it is midway, I'd have taken much more advantage with the event units.
Also, like I said in the event thread, Xmas event is panel, you earn much more pts per day with a 5/6* event unit. Halfway through the event and having less than 50% of increase in event item did not take away the early payers advantage that much(unless they did not make use of whatever they paid for)

And no, I am not saying new players ranked better than me is strange, I am saying player who did not have event 5/6*, with a much lower ranking, got much much more event items(mandra) than I do but much less in pts, and admitted got compensated.

Why don't they compensate me and compensated the other? I'd say they don't want to anger the big spenders, because I know my ally spend at least 3 times as much as I do in this event, and probably spent 5 times more than what s/he spend in this event before this.
People who buy TE to get multiple LE 6*s and rare 5*s are really high spenders, period.

And no, I don't think I can get a certain rank because I spend a certain amount, but they advertised that greater payers should have an advantage in the event, but in the end there isn't.

In the xmas event they added the event quest along with the pack changes. The event quest gave ungodly amounts of bt points, it was absurd. I blew threw my quests early, as soon as i had the what evers i needed to open them, so when the new quest came out i was at a HUGE disadvantage to those who held onto their items or purchased them after the change.

If someone was a such a big spender and that is the reason the got a little extra then they must have spent so much more than you that it would put them in an entirely different league anyway and anything they may have gotten would have been minimal in comparison to what they had anyway. and unless they prove to you they got something from them, dont believe it. If they were giving stuff away to complainers, im sure you would get something as you surly are ranking in that event.

If they spent 5 times more that you, well no Waffle they did better. The spikes gave more mandras per bt than higher level bosses so if they were burning spikes to rank their madras to bt point ration will be different than someone who used an event 5/6* to get bosses.

*****also regular 6* cards produced better bosses than event 5*'s****

edit: Waffles is not what i put in but there appears to be some sort of sensor.
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Compensation of card pack promotion discount   Compensation of card pack promotion discount I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:23 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:

In the xmas event they added the event quest along with the pack changes. The event quest gave ungodly amounts of bt points, it was absurd. I blew threw my quests early, as soon as i had the what evers i needed to open them, so when the new quest came out i was at a HUGE disadvantage to those who held onto their items or purchased them after the change.

If someone was a such a big spender and that is the reason the got a little extra then they must have spent so much more than you that it would put them in an entirely different league anyway and anything they may have gotten would have been minimal in comparison to what they had anyway. and unless they prove to you they got something from them, dont believe it. If they were giving stuff away to complainers, im sure you would get something as you surly are ranking in that event.

If they spent 5 times more that you, well no Waffle they did better. The spikes gave more mandras per bt than higher level bosses so if they were burning spikes to rank their madras to bt point ration will be different than someone who used an event 5/6* to get bosses.

*****also regular 6* cards produced better bosses than event 5*'s****

edit: Waffles is not what i put in but there appears to be some sort of sensor.

my ally used event 4* as leader for all training.

If you think it can be that much of a difference, fine, but s/he still only got rank 800+.
considering a 2 times spending, the amount of arrows would have been 40 more than mine, that is 128k more pts, that is over 13% of what I got, I seriously don't think this will still get him only in the 800+ rank.
3 Times the spending will get him/her another 40 more arrows, another 128k pts.

Oh, and I have 35 arrows myself.
So, that's 115 arrows.

I rank 455, and have 977064 pts.
Sorry but I don't think with 368k pts extra with certain amount of long period grinding can land you out of 800 in ranking.
So the spending must be more in terms of pots than card pack, but then you don't have that much arrows to get mandra from.
It would be much more reasonable to have been compensated for say 40k mandra, which is 40 arrows worth, and get Borage 2 days earlier with grinding + potions.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Compensation of card pack promotion discount   Compensation of card pack promotion discount I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:53 pm

how many mandras did you have in the end?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Compensation of card pack promotion discount   Compensation of card pack promotion discount I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Compensation of card pack promotion discount
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next