Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Can't buy Card Pack/Dream Packs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
baknbitz99

Can't buy Card Pack/Dream Packs Empty
PostSubject: Can't buy Card Pack/Dream Packs   Can't buy Card Pack/Dream Packs I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 2:16 pm

I just bought 1,200 Coins and each time I try to use them it says "A connection error has occurred, Will return to Top Page"
My connection is fine and im able to play everything so I don't know what's going on, any help would be nice, thanks.
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: Can't buy Card Pack/Dream Packs   Can't buy Card Pack/Dream Packs I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 2:22 pm

It's probably different servers that handle the game and mobacoin purchases and there's an issue with the latter. That said you should probably contact their support. http://support.mobage.com
Back to top Go down
asriel

PostSubject: Re: Can't buy Card Pack/Dream Packs   Can't buy Card Pack/Dream Packs I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 12:04 am

I've been having the same problem for the past 5 days. It happened once last event as well but resolved itself after 24 hours. I had contacted support about it last time and they kept making it sound like it was just my phone that had the problem. I uninstalled it, deleted all the hidden files for the game and everything. Nothing seems to help. I figured it would just resolve itself quickly like last time but it hasn't so I'm becoming really worried. I had looked up the problem earlier and people back in June were having the same issue. The thread never says how it got fixed though. I feel like a fool because everyday I re-install the game at least 3 or 4 times in hopes it will fix it but still nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't buy Card Pack/Dream Packs   Can't buy Card Pack/Dream Packs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't buy Card Pack/Dream Packs
Page 1 of 1