Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

The quest for a 6*

Go down 
+14
darkenn
Vanpry
WindCrest
DeathGU1Se
kevorulez
DistantDreamz
MythSearcher
saphion
kalivon
nightmarejin
sd240sx
Yuan
lmnseason
Digital2789
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

The quest for a 6* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quest for a 6*   The quest for a 6* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 2:15 pm

tensaiJD wrote:
Ghost_Star wrote:
tensaiJD wrote:
Guchkoo wrote:
If you have a bunch of 4*s, you can get a 5* fairly easy.

How? Should I grind my 4*'s to 4o or 80 before selling?

yes, it is pretty easy to get an ok 5* by trading 3-5 maxed (level 80) 4*'s. and just fyi people usually destroy them by feeding them to 6* units so level up some common 4*s to do this, ie not good ones.

Thank you sir! How do I know if my 4*'s are common or good? And what is considered an "ok" 5*?

usually pullable 4*s are considered feeders... ie if you pull it from a pack, prem ticket or 4*+ ticket. You typically want to hang onto 4*s that you get as rewards.

If you are working your way up to a 5* i would hang onto at least 3-4 of your useful 4*'s, ie what ever you think are your good 4*s so you can continue to progress in quests and what not.

and as for 5*s.... just browse though the wiki or this (link), which has a link for the spread sheet. that will tell you all of the 5*'s and their relative power. The ones that are pullable, which will have no comment or the date added to packs as comments, are usually much cheaper to get.
Back to top Go down

The quest for a 6*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2