Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Best quest BT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
aurixx

Best quest BT Empty
PostSubject: Best quest BT   Best quest BT I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:07 pm

What is currently the best quests for BT grinding?

I am trying to level 1*'s and I have been doing 38-6 over and over and I was thinking I should look into this as I could be maximizing my efforts.
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

Best quest BT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best quest BT   Best quest BT I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:37 am

aurixx wrote:
What is currently the best quests for BT grinding?

I am trying to level 1*'s and I have been doing 38-6 over and over and I was thinking I should look into this as I could be maximizing my efforts.

Sigh, there is an FAQ thread and there is a thread I started a while ago which is still alive giving that exact information.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

Best quest BT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best quest BT   Best quest BT I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:46 am

yep, this information is ALL over the forum. still the best place to find that info is:

http://www.fantasicawiki.com/wiki/Quests

edit: and wtf are you doing leveling 1*'s in quests? you will get more overall exp by just questing the 4/5/6* you want then even doing 1*s through a quest. if you want to level a feeder with questing it only makes sense to get 2 2* through a quest once to bring them both to level 3, then use them as feeders, questing any more will be a net loss in exp
Back to top Go down
aurixx

Best quest BT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best quest BT   Best quest BT I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:57 am

Awesome.  I'm glad you can take the time to inform me that the information I'm requesting is located on the forum, then neglect to point me towards it.  Did you occur to you that maybe I tried searching for it and was unsuccessful?  A lot of the information is old, and there currently was just another Chapter that opened.  

I'm also not interested in searching countless pages of a post to find a particular question that may or may not be there.  Considering the level of activity on the forum I don't see much harm in posting a question that most likely will help someone else as well.

edit: and ghost, I'm still fairly new to this game and don't exactly have the mechanics down. I was under the assumption the ideal way to make feeders is to feed 1*'s into 2*s, 2*s into 3*'s ect...
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

Best quest BT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best quest BT   Best quest BT I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:22 am

aurixx wrote:
Awesome.  I'm glad you can take the time to inform me that the information I'm requesting is located on the forum, then neglect to point me towards it.  Did you occur to you that maybe I tried searching for it and was unsuccessful?  A lot of the information is old, and there currently was just another Chapter that opened.  

I'm also not interested in searching countless pages of a post to find a particular question that may or may not be there.  Considering the level of activity on the forum I don't see much harm in posting a question that most likely will help someone else as well.

edit: and ghost, I'm still fairly new to this game and don't exactly have the mechanics down.  I was under the assumption the ideal way to make feeders is to feed 1*'s into 2*s, 2*s into 3*'s ect...

if you're unable to find it you could ask about it in the chatbox too Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

Best quest BT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best quest BT   Best quest BT I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:55 am

best place to find info on current events is the current event thread here:

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t8576p555-panel-the-symphony-of-rapture-july-29th-august-12th#282880

like i posted above the wiki has every quest with bt points listed.

the faq thread is the place to ask questions and in the first 5 pages of the current events thread the best bt quest is mentioned several times. that thread can be found here:

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t8576p555-panel-the-symphony-of-rapture-july-29th-august-12th#282880

with feeders the idea is not to have a net loss in exp... ie dont level 1*s at all because doing so will give you a net loss in exp. ideally you put a few 1*s into a 2/3* and then use the 2/3* as feeders into the card you want to use.

there are lots of guides on feeders here:

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/f5-fantasica-encyclopedia

for example:

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3029-enhancement-calculator-and-formulas

also it will help to write stuff down, use a high level unit to test on... for example i think i remember doing this a while ago but if you take 2x 2* units and do a quest once they will go to level 3, then use those cards to feed your main, lets say its a level 100 whatever you will get 12% exp. on the other hand if you quested your main once then feed it the two level 1 2* you would get a net 9% gain, so in that case its better to quest once with the 2x 2* then feed it to your main. i found that questing above that does not provide a net gain. when using 1*'s to feed your 2/3*'s its best to bring them up to levels 6-10 before you would start to lose exp.

i usually dont feed 2*s to my 3*, i feed 1*'s to 2*'s to level 6 and feed to my main and i feed 1* to my 3* until level 15 and sell. if i have too many 2*'s, which is usually the case i'll feed them straight to a 3* or main. but any time i feed a 1/2* into another feeder its always at level 1
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

Best quest BT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best quest BT   Best quest BT I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:25 am

aurixx wrote:

edit: and ghost, I'm still fairly new to this game and don't exactly have the mechanics down.  I was under the assumption the ideal way to make feeders is to feed 1*'s into 2*s, 2*s into 3*'s ect...

I did not point you there is because on the very same page there is this thread called: " Saw BT pts in quests info on Taiwan forum" The newest post there is just 5 hours earlier than your question, which means it is still pretty fresh.

Which lists BT pts out stating these help, and it'd be perfectly reasonable to just ask in that thread if those are the highest BT in game, even though I don't really see why people will list out non-best BT in quest.

And the information is not old, its even newer than our version.
The newest post I made in it also contained the newest info in our version.

You don't have to search countless pages, its on the same page.

People have been collecting the data with effort, and you are trying to get the data with least effort by just asking since you don't bother going through the same page of threads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best quest BT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best quest BT   Best quest BT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best quest BT
Page 1 of 1