Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Money (TE) making techniques

Go down 
+6
KuroStar
Ilyere
Stubub
kevorulez
M60A1
Zenobius
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenobius

Zenobius

Money (TE) making techniques Empty
PostSubject: Money (TE) making techniques   Money (TE) making techniques I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 5:27 am

I was thinking we could post some TE making techniques so newer players would not have such a hard time trying to earn more. I'll start by posting a few:

-Maxing 4* cards/feeders and selling for te (usually about 5-7 te each)
-Leveling 4*cards to lvl 40 and selling (usually 2-3 te each)
-selling 5 lvl 10 3* cards (usually 1 te per set)
-Auctions
-Raffles (people pay some te for a chance to get a prize [a card that you own])
-trading pots to te (1:1) in training events and converting back (1:2) after

*the values i used here are relevant AS OF NOW. i.e. they will change as time passes.

Feel free to add more/contribute, the more the merrier! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
M60A1
☆☆
M60A1

PostSubject: Re: Money (TE) making techniques   Money (TE) making techniques I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:15 am

Sell the unnecessary cards. For example, if you won a rank reward
card (I.e. Agastache, Trisha,Holly) and you do NOT need/like it
sell it immediately. Rank reward cards are worth more the day it
was rewarded. Meaning, it's like driving a new car off the lot, the
value will drop and continue to drop. The value of that reward card
will drop the long you hold on to it. It's always best to sell it
immediately, IF you do not need it!

Next, take advantage of the last few days of the event. Usually
players want to make the finally push to achieve the rank reward.
So... Try "to make a dollar outta fifteen cents." Meaning if you
need TE, but you have Potions. Sell you potions in a 2:1 ration.
This may vary depending on the event. In addition, if you do not
need any of the event items (I.e. Fairy Dust) sell them during the
last few days of the event. There will be desperate players out
there willing to maintain their rank and will buy from player
whatever to help them maintain their ranks.

Long story short:

- If you do NOT like the reward card, for whatever reason... SELL IT immediately!

- Try to hustle TE/Potions/Event items during the last days of the event! You
might get luck and make a profit.

Note...
These are basic on my experience and how I was able to succeed.
Results are not guaranteed and most attempts aren't successful.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3355-the-thrift-shop-full-of
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: Money (TE) making techniques   Money (TE) making techniques I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 9:06 am

I guess this means that for those wanting to buy event cards, the best time to buy would be right after the event finishes?

Wish I read this post earlier lol. Bought Alraune yesterday for 14te+5pot, funny how the price has dropped significantly already.
Back to top Go down
Stubub
☆☆☆
Stubub

PostSubject: Re: Money (TE) making techniques   Money (TE) making techniques I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 9:14 am

I sold an Alraune for about 40TE in the first few days of the event.a
Back to top Go down
Ilyere
☆☆☆
Ilyere

PostSubject: Re: Money (TE) making techniques   Money (TE) making techniques I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:34 pm

Do people really do 1:1 Pot:TE trades? I've lots of people advertising that rate, but no-one buying.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Money (TE) making techniques   Money (TE) making techniques I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:38 pm

Ilyere wrote:
Do people really do 1:1 Pot:TE trades? I've lots of people advertising that rate, but no-one buying.
Even the value of pots are decreasing!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!
Back to top Go down
vul
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Money (TE) making techniques   Money (TE) making techniques I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:40 pm

kevorulez wrote:
I guess this means that for those wanting to buy event cards, the best time to buy would be right after the event finishes?

Wish I read this post earlier lol. Bought Alraune yesterday for 14te+5pot, funny how the price has dropped significantly already.

I'd say a week after the event finishes. Right after, there are people who are still interested in the unit, so there will be competition. Afterwards, everyone who really wanted the card will have it, so you can take it cheaper off of people who really want TE.
Back to top Go down
Zenobius

Zenobius

PostSubject: Re: Money (TE) making techniques   Money (TE) making techniques I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 9:15 pm

kevorulez wrote:

Yup. On the 1st couple of days, borage was abt 1k. Now u can find her for around 600te.
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: Money (TE) making techniques   Money (TE) making techniques I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 9:57 pm

vul wrote:
kevorulez wrote:

I'd say a week after the event finishes. Right after, there are people who are still interested in the unit, so there will be competition. Afterwards, everyone who really wanted the card will have it, so you can take it cheaper off of people who really want TE.

I'll keep that in mind for future references. Alraune is my first 5*, hopefully so she will help in future events getting better cards. It'll probably be a while before I can get decent event cards at the start of an event, so selling 4* feeders will be my main source of income.

Also, I read that getting a 4* unit to lv40 requires less than 1/4 of the exp for maxing to lv80. Is there a strong demand for lv40 4* feeders? or do people prefer lv80 4*?

So far I'm building my main deck of 1 5* and the rest with flower maidens (not the best stats, but I love them so much =).
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Money (TE) making techniques   Money (TE) making techniques I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 10:06 pm

Zenobius wrote:
I was thinking we could post some TE making techniques so newer players would not have such a hard time trying to earn more. I'll start by posting a few:

-Maxing 4* cards/feeders and selling for te (usually about 5-7 te each)
-Leveling 4*cards to lvl 40 and selling (usually 2-3 te each)
-selling 5 lvl 10 3* cards (usually 1 te per set)
-Auctions
-Raffles (people pay some te for a chance to get a prize [a card that you own])
-trading pots to te (1:1) in training events and converting back (1:2) after

*the values i used here are relevant AS OF NOW. i.e. they will change as time passes.

Feel free to add more/contribute, the more the merrier! Twisted Evil

I have a problem with Auctions and trading pots. It is pretty hard to actually sell 1:1. I would 2te:3pots is more realistic. You might be able to find some desperate people, but generally it is hard to sell large quantities at 1:1.

Also auctions do not make TE from what I can tell, stuff, especially 4*s and 5*s that newer players will likely have, tend to go for about 20% less than market value.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: Money (TE) making techniques   Money (TE) making techniques I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:45 am

I'm always in favor of trading in order to increase my resource.

Buy something for pure then sell them for mix/card trade which yield better result.

Still, the cheapest way to make money in game is by leveling your feeder and selling them (especially during panel, training, recruitment and classic arena event)
Back to top Go down
leosiu
☆☆☆☆☆☆
leosiu

PostSubject: Re: Money (TE) making techniques   Money (TE) making techniques I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:15 pm

Esofonic wrote:
I'm always in favor of trading in order to increase my resource.

Buy something for pure then sell them for mix/card trade which yield better result.

Still, the cheapest way to make money in game is by leveling your feeder and selling them (especially during panel, training, recruitment and classic arena event)

The cheapest way to make money in game is to scram a LE6* or LE5* using a jailbroken iphone and then create a new account and resell the stuff. Also, lowball those noob in rcr by sending them some Abel and Doro for Aksana, Eury, etc and resell the stuff you get for market price.

Another effective way is to lowball the people by seeing they number of album.

People try to do these everyday....someone offered me Chiara for my Alvida.....lol

I hate these people btw!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Money (TE) making techniques   Money (TE) making techniques I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Money (TE) making techniques
Page 1 of 1