Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?

Go down 
+41
Onisunit
themadmanazn
deedlit228
Ilyere
Kimika9394
Bsalza
Nathanmg
Yuan
Joradx
tomoyo
Tonja
Sabin76
Tylor-Rylatt
Esofonic
memphiskite
Accyrsed
aubade888
nakuai
BraveDemon
GoldoaWillNotMove
thearm05
pnoytroi
BkWiz
vitamin99
saphion
nightmarejin
karmacappa
leosiu
HoundR
pknott
CP_Cranfill
MythSearcher
Sokku
sGabe4
lmnseason
Cam
Happiemealz
Tashego
predator852
M60A1
Guchkoo
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:23 pm

The last time I commented on how biased/off those trade threads/prices were, I got suspended from the forums for 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:03 am

Ilyere wrote:

Zhoos created that list. It is based on RCR prices and each unit has the date that it was last updated. If you'd like to contribute, I think you can make a post in the PCT. The creator is online every so often to update it.

Quick stupid question.

What is RCR and PCT?

Last edited by MythSearcher on Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
deedlit228
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:37 am

MythSearcher wrote:

Quick stupid question.

What is RCR and PCT?

RCR = Rare Card Report. It's that area you see at the bottom of the Card Pack section where it shows the latest rare pulls.

PCT = Price Check Thread (I believe anyway. Not 100% sure.)
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:33 am

deedlit228 wrote:
MythSearcher wrote:

Quick stupid question.

What is RCR and PCT?

RCR = Rare Card Report. It's that area you see at the bottom of the Card Pack section where it shows the latest rare pulls.

So, if I understand correctly, Zhoos checked the RCR from time to time, then went to the profiles of those people and see or ask them how much they sold the freshly pulled units, and took the max unit prices from the price check thread?
Then since the price check thread kept quoting the price listed on that sheet, it is a self referencing piece of material?
Back to top Go down
Ilyere
☆☆☆
Ilyere

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 6:55 pm

MythSearcher wrote:
deedlit228 wrote:
MythSearcher wrote:

Quick stupid question.

What is RCR and PCT?

So, if I understand correctly, Zhoos checked the RCR from time to time, then went to the profiles of those people and see or ask them how much they sold the freshly pulled units, and took the max unit prices from the price check thread?
Then since the price check thread kept quoting the price listed on that sheet, it is a self referencing piece of material?
Basically over time a lot of people might ask about one particular unit, and people report with what they value it, or have seen it sold for.
Most of the prices there should be either the most common price or the range of prices seen. However, a lot of the 6* values are unknown, if not completely off, due to the fact that most people either ask for offers on their units or we don't see the trades happening often.
But yeah, quite a few of them are off, it needs updating, but it also needs input.

Then again, it's still pretty hard to maintain a spreadsheet and make it the ultimate reference material for prices.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:43 pm

Ilyere wrote:
Then again, it's still pretty hard to maintain a spreadsheet and make it the ultimate reference material for prices.

... because the prices drop 12 seconds later, after it has been updated?
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:34 am

Ilyere wrote:

Basically over time a lot of people might ask about one particular unit, and people report with what they value it, or have seen it sold for.
Most of the prices there should be either the most common price or the range of prices seen. However, a lot of the 6* values are unknown, if not completely off, due to the fact that most people either ask for offers on their units or we don't see the trades happening often.
But yeah, quite a few of them are off, it needs updating, but it also needs input.

My 2 cents.

We can ask for buyers and sellers about their preferred price, and draw up a table to see the current supply and demand graph.
This can be done with the forum polls, what's the highest price you are willing to pay and what's the lowest price you are willing to sell.
The problem is that we need a separate poll for each unit.
Alternatively, we can make a few different polls on a few different price ranges, and let people vote for which units they are willing to buy/sell within that range.

Another method is the auctions.
Considering people will want to buy the cards at lowest possible price, the auction seems to be a good indication of whether people want to buy stuff at a certain price.
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:36 am

memphiskite wrote:
Ilyere wrote:

... because the prices drop 12 seconds later, after it has been updated?

Yeah, my experience is that some sellers are willing to meet the lowest price, and some are willing to go even lower.
Back to top Go down
Joradx

Joradx

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:53 am

As a 6* player who rages over the lack of trade etiquette in this game, one of the best advice that has worked for me to give to new players is simple once you get the hang of it. Gotta do two things, three if you really want a good look.

1. Observe 6* posts in the trade section of this forum, try to get a feel of what people are selling their m/f units. There is also a GREAT price check section that is 90% on the money where you can throw up what units you have and generally have a wise fellow give you the fresh and maxed price.

2. Observe the want-ads section of the Card Buying menu in-game. This is the three newest 5/6*s drawn from a pack and essentially you check the players wall and see what people are offering and buying.

3. Finally, you go to a certain black market forum by the name of NEO where you SEEKER out the Fantasica section, check the current USD price of TE, then check to see what black market sellers are selling units for in cash, transfer the price over into TE with a minor give and take. Voila, another probable price guess.

Hope this info helps new players.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:54 am

Trying to regulate or record the prices will never work, at least that's what I'm convinced. There's just way too much craziness all the time. Some people want more, others want less, buyers like this, sellers need that, TE is here, pots are there...It's just really too much.

Now if there were a council or comittee or something ad all they did was follow prices and record them, and write detailed explanations naming and breaking down any inconsistencies with these prices then maybe we would get somewhere, but that is in no way fun now is it?

As for the nty thing, I have a hard time saying it to other people, but I don't feel bad when it's said to me. I guess it's just an individual thing. Like sometimes people just aren't used to conversing in three letter intervalos, even over the internet. It's already bad enough that if you get on the RCR your wall is flooded by giant 40 character blocks of jumbled upper and lower case letters, numbers, commas, backslashes and asteriscs. Now we have tell people their block of code was all for nothing.

And everyone else needs to realize we've all been there. Every 6* player started out with Orlando and friends just like everyone else. Whether it took a day or 5 months, we all had to deal with wanting something we didn't have for a while. Even 6* players with one or two 6*'s still have that feeling just like you guys. As the AT&T commercial goes: "We want more we want more not less more like you really really like it you want MORE". So I think we deserve a break too!
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:20 pm

Quote :
Now if there were a council or comittee or something ad all they did was follow prices and record them, and write detailed explanations naming and breaking down any inconsistencies with these prices then maybe we would get somewhere, but that is in no way fun now is it?

...is it sad I actually enjoy doing it?

However it got tiring of being accused of setting prices and controlling market.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:32 pm

BkWiz wrote:
Quote :

However it got tiring of being accused of setting prices and controlling market.

I may have to bring you into court under the Sherman Act BKWiz Razz
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:30 pm

Mmm do I get a cool name? Fantasica v BKWiz Mafia? Smile
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:27 pm

BkWiz wrote:
Mmm do I get a cool name? Fantasica v BKWiz Mafia? Smile

That can be arranged Very Happy
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:58 pm

BkWiz wrote:
Quote :

Lol yeah that's kinda sad, but in a cool sort of way...
Back to top Go down
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:43 am

lmnseason wrote:
This game have way too many lowballers.
Say it again! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:14 pm

Well i had 2-3 Experiences with 6* cards or higher, they didnt want me as ally why? i didnt have a 6*card in the past and the ONLY accept alleys with 6* or higher, why because 5* and lower it is harder for them to finish quests like the crisis quests.
That maybe true but as  for me, everyone started little and who wants to be turn downed because of  a 4* Fantasica has some real good 4* cards, for some point i understand theire point but its a rude arrogant way to treat people i think that people forgot when they started playing the also started with 1* 2* cards before the got better cards and now the turning the other people down who dont own a 6*?
I only got now to 6* because of a logg in bonus and  i am happy about it, if someone think i am not good enough with 2 6* fine, but not everybody is willing to spent cash on cards or investing in a expensive credit card, i think people should try to help more each other and not only think i wanna be the best and i accept only the best, thats rude!!
So much for my experience with 6*players but that was only 3 people so far.
What i dont like is when people at events like this call for help every 5min, when you tell them you cant answer right now..they just dont care..i had a fight with player today, i told him i was yesterday celebrating with friends, the answer that came was that party is more imporant here, i think it was a misunderstanding because i thought he/She meant the party in the game which you need to beat alma..and if he/She didnt mean that why was he that persisent and was calling that much for help all the time?
Seriously yesterday was celebrating the new year..and than today he/She was showing off all the time how many almas the player had beat and his rank..fine-_-
I have troubles beating even one..and he made six just in one day? like i believe that.. i dont care if someone is a better player than me i just dont like it if people starts to brag about it..and if i say stop it,  get answers like if am drunk,-.-seriously...i am not whining or something else, but that is RUDE! i hope the behaviour and attitude changes of some players at fantasica because it destoryes the fun you´ll have seeing that all day and you have trouble beating even one boss! Didnt like that kindg bragging in the past and i dont like it now.
I dont care now if someonese attack me for that post, i wanna enjoy fantasica and not get frustated bye that behaviour of people and then they start talking behind my back-_- thats just mean.
Back to top Go down
PangCY
☆☆
PangCY

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:15 pm

Ceres wrote:
That maybe true but as  for me, everyone started little and who wants to be turn downed because of  a 4* Fantasica has some real good 4* cards, for some point i understand theire point but its a rude arrogant way to treat people i think that people forgot when they started playing the also started with 1* 2* cards before the got better cards and now the turning the other people down who dont own a 6*?

nah, i still have some allies with 4* and 5*. i even help them get their 1st 5* or even 6* by selling them my 5* [back to afew months, 5* still worth more than 20TE, i sell with 8-10 TE] or get cheaper 6* from other ally. i understand that you will get bored if you keep stuck at 4* or 5* without better unit Smile

i believe this is just an attitude of a player. anyway, using a 4* or 5* leader doesnt mean he didnt have any 6* Smile i use Naneal as leader as frequent as possible because she is cute *^*

Ceres wrote:

What i dont like is when people at events like this call for help every 5min, when you tell them you cant answer right now..they just dont care..i had a fight with player today, i told him i was yesterday celebrating with friends, the answer that came was that party is more imporant here, i think it was a misunderstanding because i thought he/She meant the party in the game which you need to beat alma..and if he/She didnt mean that why was he that persisent and was calling that much for help all the time?

easy way, ignore his message. you dont have to reply him, just pretend you werent log in XD

Last edited by PangCY on Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 8:08 pm

Lol but he can see on the Allies pace when i was was the last time online so how does this help? Very Happy
But maybe pretending not to be there might help at all Wink thx for the advice Smile
Back to top Go down
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 2:21 pm

You have two ways to look at this:

* From the "haves," 6*+ allies mean that quests and bosses are easier to complete. Especially for boss battles that bring in the allies at random from your list. Getting stuck with a non-6*+ affects your ability to beat the boss without spending resources like pots or TE. Assists for major event bosses like Training Events (Barbara, Alma) are almost as useless for defeating the boss efficiently and quickly.

* From the "have-nots," newer players NEED at least SOME 6*+ allies in order to advance without a struggle. Even a single 6* ally who is on as often as you are really makes a huge difference in quests and boss fights. As such, I try to maintain at least 2 ally slots for newer players. If they don't keep up, I check in. If they don't respond, I remove them. The only thing worse than an ally with a 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5* lead is an ally with a 6* or 7* lead who is never on or hasn't logged on in weeks.

In either case, don't fret the small stuff. If you don't have your first 6* or better, yet, find understanding allies and let them know you appreciate the assist as you grind your way to the top. If you're already at the upper end, remember how you got there and leave a slot or two open for the up-and-comers. Drop them as allies if they aren't as active as you are. No point wasting a slot on someone who isn't going to bother to put in the effort, right?

As for rude players, they're everywhere. Ignore them. They'll quit soon enough. They're caustic and they're also the ones feeling the punch of the shifting market. But that's another post.
Back to top Go down
PangCY
☆☆
PangCY

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 2:36 am

xfalconhunterx wrote:
newer players NEED at least SOME 6*+ allies in order to advance without a struggle. Even a single 6* ally who is on as often as you are really makes a huge difference in quests and boss fights.

i m glad that i start my fanta with some kind 5* 6* ally until i get my 1st 5* and 6*. hence, i try to help those old active ally [with 4* and 5*] who were still in my list.

even so, i just get a new 2* ally afew hours ago while i kick some inactive [for me, inactive means not online more than 1 month without telling me]. he found me by searching ally because i wasnt getting someone. i just tell him: stay active, work hard to get your 1st 6*, here is a free 5* to help you [trade him a free 5*]  Rolling Eyes 

again, 6* players are rude? it is just attitude problem. getting a kind good ally isnt easy Smile
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 3:55 am

Also keep in mind certain events players are a little pickier on allies. Take the current event as an example if the person is using alot of tickets for battles having a low level ally could be the difference between spending a pot or not to 100% the higher ticket cost battles since you don't get to choose which allies from those available at the time get chosen for the last 2 slots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5