Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?

Go down 
+41
Onisunit
themadmanazn
deedlit228
Ilyere
Kimika9394
Bsalza
Nathanmg
Yuan
Joradx
tomoyo
Tonja
Sabin76
Tylor-Rylatt
Esofonic
memphiskite
Accyrsed
aubade888
nakuai
BraveDemon
GoldoaWillNotMove
thearm05
pnoytroi
BkWiz
vitamin99
saphion
nightmarejin
karmacappa
leosiu
HoundR
pknott
CP_Cranfill
MythSearcher
Sokku
sGabe4
lmnseason
Cam
Happiemealz
Tashego
predator852
M60A1
Guchkoo
45 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Guchkoo

Guchkoo

6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  Empty
PostSubject: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 6:24 pm

I made an offer on the for Rubi, and they called me a troll, saying I need to learn prices and that I'm rude for offering to them.

I feel like people like this don't even deserve to have any of the cards they have.. like, really?
If you don't want to sell just say no? No reason to call names...

Every had any bad experiences with Fantasica trying to get higher cards?

EDIT: I have a lot of friends with 6*s, and they're super friendly- so I know no everyone is mean. In fact, that was the only rude person I ever met through the app. Everyone else was sweet as candy!

Last edited by Guchkoo on Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
M60A1
☆☆
M60A1

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 6:48 pm

I did! The best thing to do is to troll them
harder. Just spam their wall. If they
attack you then you succeed, and/or called
you out, then you succeed!

Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3355-the-thrift-shop-full-of
Guchkoo

Guchkoo

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 7:04 pm

M60A1 wrote:
I did! The best thing to do is to troll them
harder. Just spam their wall. If they
attack you then you succeed, and/or called
you out, then you succeed!

LOL!

I'm too nice to do that- I just wanted to try and haggle with them, but NOPE.
They were a jerk, so I blocked them.
Guess you could say I lost. </3
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 7:26 pm

I take offense to this!
I AM NICE!!!!

6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  Images10
Back to top Go down
Tashego
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 8:24 pm

I think the title should be changed to something like "bad trading experiences" since the title doesn't really relate to your question :b?

Anyways, I hate getting the comment "learn your prices" from people who stick with prices that were made 2-3 months ago. Such as "Alvida is 500+ even if she isn't level broken" .__.
Back to top Go down
Happiemealz
☆☆☆
Happiemealz

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:18 pm

You'd be surprised at the level of ignorance some of us 6*s have towards prices too (either that or we're intentionally ignorant in the hopes of scoring a better deal). We get verbally abused by others occasionally, too.

I had one incident of a Dana user insisting that her card was worth both a Nanaca and Mata combined, PLUS TE. I felt more lulz than offended.

Am curious though, how much did you offer for Rubi?
Back to top Go down
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:27 pm

It's because people with 6*s are more likely to be trading/selling than those with only 5*/4* etc. They are more invested into the game and have a better idea how things work, so they are more comfortable trading. Of course there are many nice and helpful players with 6*s =]

I do have a problem with a lot of players in this game though. Too many people complain about "lowballers" and get easily offended when someone makes an offer lower than what they are looking for.

If I see any players mention "lowballers," or say something like "LOL Guys come look @ lowballer on my wall."
...I avoid them and avoid trading with them.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:20 am

This game have way too many lowballers.
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:58 am

This game has way too many players with ultra high expectations.
I usually tell them to wake up and smell the roses
Back to top Go down
Sokku
☆☆☆☆☆
Sokku

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:04 am

lmnseason wrote:

More like no one on this game knows how to negotiate.

I bet 90% of these people that play this game walk into a car dealership and pay sticker price!
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:53 am

I once had a 4* user offered me something equivalent to about 4~5TE(a fresh panel event reward 4*+regular 4* at around lv30) for my max Hrwm, I kindly told him/her that is quite a bit lower than the market price.

Ended up knowing that player don't even know Hrwm is a 5*, and ask if I can let him/her see the card.
So I pointed him/her to the wiki =)
Back to top Go down
CP_Cranfill

CP_Cranfill

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:52 am

Mine wasn't a trade problem but I had a 6* player that was real proud of Adamas from last event. The 6* got teamed up with my team for the flower maiden event. After the first fever 6* started telling his allies were all a bunch of noobs. Our team has six players. All but mr.6* we all have 5* leaders and are in chapter 30 or higher. Arrogant jerk right! This hot shot player keeps dropping 40 sun drops and is the least productive member of the team. I think this is a case of perspective. Not all of us are willing to spend $100s to rank.
Back to top Go down
pknott
☆☆
pknott

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 9:54 am

sGabe4 wrote:

Many players like OP do unwise things like putting together hot mess mix trades.

Convert your unattractive cards(feeders, unsavory 5*s like Elena) to TE, then trade.
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 9:59 am

pknott wrote:
sGabe4 wrote:

Many players like OP do unwise things like putting together hot mess mix trades.

Convert your unattractive cards(feeders, unsavory 5*s like Elena) to TE, then trade.
while I agrre with your statement and I do advise players to convert their "junk" into TE when the offer is indeed a hot mess, the problem is, that most of the playerbase is so against card trades that it's laughable. Even when you offer very desirable LE 5* or 4* in a mixed trades they most likely will laugh in your face and demand pure TE, which is becoming more and more ridiculous by the minute, as quite literally only a handful of players have tens or hundreds of TE. Most of the players have max. 10-20 and even that is a generous estimation.
But I digress into economy related ranting, so I'll stop. Razz

I still stick to my previous statement: most players are greedy and have unrealistically high expectations.
Back to top Go down
pknott
☆☆
pknott

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:10 am

sGabe4 wrote:
pknott wrote:
sGabe4 wrote:

while I agrre with your statement and I do advise players to convert their "junk" into TE when the offer is indeed a hot mess, the problem is, that most of the playerbase is so against card trades that it's laughable. Even when you offer very desirable LE 5* or 4* in a mixed trades they most likely will laugh in your face and demand pure TE, which is becoming more and more ridiculous by the minute, as quite literally only a handful of players have tens or hundreds of TE. Most of the players have max. 10-20 and even that is a generous estimation.
But I digress into economy related ranting, so I'll stop. Razz

I still stick to my previous statement: most players are greedy and have unrealistically high expectations.

The value of cards is too subjective. This extends to both sides. Low end players overvalue their cards by quite a bit, Mid/high end players have no use for the low end players cards.
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:41 am

There's 6*s who think their units are worth a lot more than the current market price.
There's 6*s who only want TE
There's 6*s who are willing to trade for LE 5*s ( I include myself on this category)
There's 6*s who are willing to downtrade with regular 5*s (I used to be like this, until reg 5*s dropped too much)

People who want TE are either waiting for prices to drop, waiting for a certain unit to come out/drop, or are saving them to compete, you can't complain for that. If you don't know why TEs are traded, that's the ultimate reason: to compete in events.

Trading 6*s is an investment, since you can't rise in ranks with 5*s only. When people pull 6*s from boxes, they got very luck, that's why most only want TE or don't even want to trade. Money is spent on those boxes, so you can't expect to get a 6* for super cheap from someone who just got 1 or 2 6*s. If you know the pull rate from boxes, you'll understand why most 6* players decline offers, especially ones with regular 5*s.

I tried to do Alvida-Manfred 1:1 back when they were valued the same, and I got "Why would I trade my awesome Manfred for crappy Alvida?". Same price doesn't mean the seller has to agree with the trade, if you're not offering cards the seller is willing to keep or sell, deal with it and go find someone else instead of arguing, attacking, etc.

I agree with you, many 6* owners are very rude, but when they get low offers everyday, all the time, you start to understand them. I hate lowballers, but that doesn't mean I'm going to be rude. Still, if you're going to offer in the market, you have to know the prices of the units you want. You don't go into a Porsche store and ask to trade your Spark for a 911 1:1. You don't offer $1000 for them either.

When people say "oh, but my offer is fair, you can sell them for TE" to someone who's looking for TE, you can't complain when they say "well them, go sell them for TE and come back". They want TE, you know you can sell your units for TE, go do it. Have you tried and had no success? Well, the seller will have the same problem, except he's losing a good unit for lower price/not-so-popular ones.

Indeed, card prices are subjective, but there's a certain range where every card can be put into. For example, I don't value Rogue, Zhao Yun, Beatrix, Saki, and H.Moni very high (no more than 200-250) even if they are LE, because they aren't as good as other 6*s. Still, some people go crazy and ask for 350-400 for them.

On another note, I really, really HATE people who call their teammates "noobs". If you are so into this game you are willing to spend on ranks or grind like there's no tomorrow, good for you, but don't say crap about others. I have a 6* as lead and I don't grind a lot. I've also stopped spending, yet no one's calling me a noob because Belgium yeah Cecilia. If you got a bad team, deal with it. If you wanted to rank, go spend, don't rely on others to do the work for you.

Back to top Go down
leosiu
☆☆☆☆☆☆
leosiu

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:10 pm

I agree with HoundR.
I have 6* but I don't think it is anything. I spent so many time in teaching new players on how to make TE and get 5*.
Well, if you want to sell a 6* say, 140Manfred.....and the offer like 140Nana for Manfred 1:1.....140Nina for Manfred 1:1....these kind of offers like every hour. You will become rude. Simply, imagine you're a new player and trying to sell your newly maxed 4*......and you got an offer for 2TE or 2 4* for a m4* (the market price now is around 4-5TE). What do you feel? The worst thing is, we have these kind of offer every single day! Like today, I got an offer for my Pairs which was 140Abel+9te....and later he wanna to add mNanacy+mGehard and he thought it is fair, what do you think about his offer?

Another example was during arena, I person asked me to trade him my Rose+Sliepnir+35 TE for his Lily......His leader was Nina by the way.

Sometimes, I become rude is not because the people don't know the price, but they intentionally lowball you and try to take advantage from you. If you don't know the price. You're screwed!

Anyways, it has nothing to do with 6* or 5*. It is all about respect! If you know the price and give a reasonable offer but it doesn't meet my target price, respect and sorry, no thank you, not enough, etc. If you lowball me. I will just say too low! Keep it to yourself! Try to sell them at that price, get the TE back and I will sell. Am I rude? Yes! Because your offer offended me!
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:04 am

One of the problem here is that a 6* player can have only 1 6*, and trading away that 6* means a great reduction in power.
So unless your offer is really generous, so s/he can be sure that s/he can get back a 6* in the same tier in a really short period, they are unlikely to trade their 6* with your 5*+4* mixes.

Just like 5* players are really not likely to trade their only 5* with your 4* mix.

Most sellers over value their own card, and most buyers try to get cards at the lowest price possible. This is the norm, but it is completely ridiculous to buy a card at 2/3 of the price they are selling. Saw someone selling a fresh card at a certain price, and is asking to buy the same card, max at 2/3 of that price...
Back to top Go down
karmacappa
☆☆
karmacappa

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:29 pm

It isn't 6* owners that are the problem, it is people in general. I try to be a very fair trader, and I am probably one of a VERY small portion. Every deal I do is something I would consider in reverse. That makes me probably one of 10 people total that would do that, since even other people who consider themselves "fair" traders are always on the lookout to take value from people.

The OP wasn't kind enough to tell what the trade was, but if you look, they have one 5* (elena) and a bunch of 4*. More than likely, they offered less than 1/3 of the value of Rubi in trade. To be honest, it strikes me as disingenuous if they would offer a trade that poor and complain that other people don't want to deal. If you're a really upstanding person, you always offer trades you would do in reverse. You can literally count the number of upstanding persons in Fantasica on one hand.
Back to top Go down
nightmarejin

nightmarejin

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:08 pm

The problem isn't people being too greedy, the issue is too many players try to rip people off on both sides. Whether that be by having super high expectations, over pricing and mocking people, or people intentionally lowballing and trying to scam people who don't know better. Those "greedy 6*" people who say no low ballers are the people who are sick of getting bad trades and people trying to rip them off. It happens on both ends. People don't know if you are either a misinformed noob or a scammer trying to rip people off, so they get angry right away.
Back to top Go down
nightmarejin

nightmarejin

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:10 pm

Just seen HoundR and karmacappa's posts, totally agree Very Happy
Back to top Go down
saphion

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:19 pm

Guchkoo wrote:
I made an offer on the for Rubi, and they called me a troll, saying I need to learn prices and that I'm rude for offering to them.

I feel like people like this don't even deserve to have any of the cards they have.. like, really?
If you don't want to sell just say no? No reason to call names...

Every had any bad experiences with Fantasica trying to get higher cards?

My best advice is just to ignore them and move on and dont take what they say to heart... Hopefully no one will want to trade with them if they continue being unwilling to point out what they are unhappy about with the offers they receive or just curse those offers. Find a better trader! Smile Customer service should be factored in too when deciding whether u want to trade with the other party! They is more than 1 copy of a card in fantasica... unless you are looking for Hippo or Faith monster Razz

lmnseason wrote:

sGabe4 wrote:

Its just players trying to strike a better deal or hoping for a good deal

I do not think that people who offer low or sell high are bad people, they are creating better deals for themselves, negotiating for a better price etc... Personally i think they are kinda smart!

CP_Cranfill wrote:
Mine wasn't a trade problem but I had a 6* player that was real proud of Adamas from last event. The 6* got teamed up with my team for the flower maiden event. After the first fever 6* started telling his allies were all a bunch of noobs. Our team has six players. All but mr.6* we all have 5* leaders and are in chapter 30 or higher. Arrogant jerk right! This hot shot player keeps dropping 40 sun drops and is the least productive member of the team. I think this is a case of perspective. Not all of us are willing to spend $100s to rank.

Look on the bright side! You are on a good team and you are getting good rewards for this event why complain.. There are some people who would swap places with you without a second thought. Take me for example, All i have on my team are new accounts and 4* alt account leechers LOL!.

sGabe4 wrote:

the problem is, that most of the playerbase is so against card trades that it's laughable. Even when you offer very desirable LE 5* or 4* in a mixed trades they most likely will laugh in your face and demand pure TE, which is becoming more and more ridiculous by the minute, as quite literally only a handful of players have tens or hundreds of TE.

Totally have NO idea why people shun cards so much. Sure their prices are volatile and all but they dont drop price in 1 day... people are avoiding cards esp 5*s like their price is gonna drop from 20TE to 1TE within the next hour... Sure prices are gonna drop, anyone can see that. but no one asked you to take the trade, hold on to them for a month or 2, then sell them =.=.

Take a mixed trade, sell it on the same day, you probably get a good deal out of it.

Here is an example from bout a few days back

Buyer offers for mihiro:
-Thrain
-classic fresh 5*(forgot who elena maybe)
-near max 4*(77 or 78)
-11TE
-6Pot

Seller was complaining how Thrain was unsellable, he does not want 5*s that are not good and fresh and that his 4* was not max so he dont want it and declined offer.

I saw potential in this mix and offered xiao qiao and the trade was made.
- sold the 5*s as a bundle for 16TE
- leveled 4* to 80 and sold for 4TE
adding all up
16+4+11=31TE
6pots - if i rade pots at 2:1 will be 3TE

Total: 34TE pure

34 TE is not such a bad deal right? dont see whats the fuss about only pure TE or sell your cards for TE and come back . Why not take the mix and sell it for TE...

People should understand the fact that not many people have more than 30TE now and should be more open to mix trades and not be so fussy >.<
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:25 pm

I've never bought nor sold anything for pure TE I think. All my trades were mixed and I was happy with that. I think more people should do card trades. This is a TCG tower defense after all. Smile
Back to top Go down
leosiu
☆☆☆☆☆☆
leosiu

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:49 pm

karmacappa, I have never done a duel with you. Probably I should find you and see what you're selling Smile

saphion, you're right. Sometimes, I think it is better to do mixed trade instead of pure TE trade, it takes you more time but the return is more. Well, this is business and I use the time to make TE, like the people who makes feeders to sell.

btw, my team is not very impressive, no big spenders but all are 4* at least and I cannot complain too much. Well, you cannot rely on your teammate to win right? Exactly the same as like if you use a 4* ticket, you are not getting Paris/Nina/Nana/Dana or whatsoever good card. The best card I got was Angela!!! She is pretty good right? Live with it sometimes....

The same applies if you meet rude traders (like me probably :p), live with it. It is a part of the game and it is the same in our society, if you expect everyone will be nice to you, you won't feel good on the our society with thieves and stuff.
Back to top Go down
vitamin99
☆☆
vitamin99

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:29 pm

MythSearcher wrote:
I once had a 4* user offered me something equivalent to about 4~5TE(a fresh panel event reward 4*+regular 4* at around lv30) for my max Hrwm, I kindly told him/her that is quite a bit lower than the market price.

Ended up knowing that player don't even know Hrwm is a 5*, and ask if I can let him/her see the card.
So I pointed him/her to the wiki =)

haha, this topic just reminded me that i once mistaken you as the rudest player i have possibly ever encountered. remember the time that you blocked me somehow right after you asked for my offer on your Zande? i literally sat there for a minute trying to wrap my head around this. But in the end i bought your Zande and everyone was happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next