Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Album crashes FiXED!!!

Go down 
+5
pnoytroi
toilajade
luvdapeace
bleachcosplay
KuroStar
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Does your game crash when you load?
Yes, with Android Device
Album crashes FiXED!!! I_vote_lcap7%Album crashes FiXED!!! I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Yes, with iOS Device
Album crashes FiXED!!! I_vote_lcap33%Album crashes FiXED!!! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 14 ]
No, with iOS Device
Album crashes FiXED!!! I_vote_lcap19%Album crashes FiXED!!! I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 8 ]
No, with Android Device
Album crashes FiXED!!! I_vote_lcap41%Album crashes FiXED!!! I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 43

AuthorMessage
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

Album crashes FiXED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Album crashes FiXED!!!   Album crashes FiXED!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 12:29 am

Update (16 Jan 2013)Finally, after this maintenanice, I was finally able to access the album and it seems like it was revamped too! awesome!!! The album should be fixed for all players! Poll is closed from 16 Jan 2013 onwards! Thanks to everyone who cooperated and supported!
The album is FIXED!!!

What are your views on the people affected? What do you think Mobage and the Fantasica Support Team should do to solve this problem? Change of systems? What changes do you want to see this glitch solved? Discuss!

This is not a bug from what I infer from the poll and the email that mobage has sent. I will not send any emails to Mobage anymore. ( See Page 2, 2nd post for the reply to the 3rd and last email I sent)
In the mean time, please vote at the poll for analysis. I believe the Fantasica support team is using this poll as their reference or something. If you have no problems loading the album after some maintenanices or so, please cancel your vote and switch to no and vice versa. Thanks!

Update (8 Jan 2013): Surprisingly, Fantasica only explained to me why the devices are crashing by replying to me on the first email that I sent.

"Hello ,

With regards to the reported issue, the temporary save file memory area was consumed by the OS and it reduced the area distribution for the application. Therefore, if you are running other applications, we would appreciate if you could try running the game after closing the other applications once. We also encourage to try to close the application from time to time as this may help avoid the game to crash.

Also, if the same issue occurs again, we are currently looking into the measure such as reducing the amount of data sent & received. However, we expect that this may take a long time to complete. And with regards to the replacement or compensation, since we do not do those, we are hoping for your understanding for this as well.

Kind regards,
The Fantasica Support Team "

The words in bold are the ones I want you guys to take note. We'll just to have to hope this update will be soon. Sad
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Well, I have this problem for quite some time and I can't believe nothing is being done about this nor even post this 'glitch' on the announcements. I believe I'm not the one experiencing this That's why I will post this link so we want Mobage to be aware of this problem and fix it in case after the upcoming maintenance doesn't fix this. This problem has been in this game for far too long.
Please vote...
http://feedback.mobage.com/forums/156478-mobage/suggestions/3425065-fantasica-album-won-t-open-it-crashes-whenever-i

Update (28 Dec 2012): I sent a 2nd long email ( it was really long ) when the maintenanice ended and the event started, only to find the album crash again

Update (29 Dec 2012 0:32 Pacific Time) : The Fantasica Support Team finally replied and I was happy to see this and finally the bug is fixed.
"Thank you for contacting the Fantasica Support Team! We are constantly striving to improve our service and appreciate your valuable feedback!

With regards to your concern, we apologize for the trouble it has caused you. After repeated verifications from the users, we have identified the cause of the issue and have corrected it in the update. This problem mostly happens with poor connection status. We would like to advise you to play under a strong internet connection.

Again we apologize for the inconvenience. We hope for your continued support of Fantasica.

Kind regards,

Now the bug has NOT been fixed yet, but an update in the app store might come and fix this, I am not entirely sure or it might be fixed in the next maintenanice on Dec 31.
At least the bug has been fixed, I appreciate those who have voted on the link and if you had been contacting Mobage about this problem, I thank you for your efforts as well.

Update (31 Dec 2012): The bug is still NOT FIXED! Are you guys still having this problem?!

Update (31 Dec 2012): I will be away like I planned to be and back in Nov 2013 but I will still come over to the forums and chatbox and see if the bug is fixed or not. A poll is added for convenience and analysis. Please continue to vote at the link posted and vote at the poll as well. AND SEND A DAMN EMAIL TO MOBAGE AGAIN Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Thanks!

Last edited by StarOnyx on Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:16 am; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: Album crashes FiXED!!!   Album crashes FiXED!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 1:45 am

Oh, good to know that I'm not the only one with this problem. For me, this glitch started the same time the profile glitch started (at the beginning of the Soul Hunter event).
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Album crashes FiXED!!!   Album crashes FiXED!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:34 am

bleachcosplay wrote:
Oh, good to know that I'm not the only one with this problem. For me, this glitch started the same time the profile glitch started (at the beginning of the Soul Hunter event).
yeah... please help vote OR send a mail abt this to mobage
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Album crashes FiXED!!!   Album crashes FiXED!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:45 am

This is what they replied when I sent an email to them...

Thank you for contacting the Fantasica Support Team! We are constantly striving to improve our service and appreciate your valuable feedback!

Regarding your inquiry, we have forwarded it to our technical department and we are currently investigating the issue on our side. We shall get back to you as soon as we receive the resolution you need.

As always, your continued patronage is very important to us. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to ask. For ongoing service requests, we ask that you retain any previous relevant emails in order to facilitate the support process. Thank you again for playing Fantasica and we look forward to hearing from you again.

Kind regards,
The Fantasica Support Team
Back to top Go down
luvdapeace
☆☆
luvdapeace

PostSubject: Re: Album crashes FiXED!!!   Album crashes FiXED!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 9:44 am

oh phew, thank goodness I'm not the only one...
I voted and left a comment Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Album crashes FiXED!!!   Album crashes FiXED!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:26 pm

Maintenanice is coming up soon in less than 6 hours. Please vote so this bug will be fixed after maintenanice ( I hope ) and for the sake of players who are affected.
Back to top Go down
toilajade
☆☆☆☆☆☆
toilajade

PostSubject: Re: Album crashes FiXED!!!   Album crashes FiXED!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:39 am

i voted
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Album crashes FiXED!!!   Album crashes FiXED!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:57 am

This problem might be fixed after the maintenanice . I received another email from Mobage and this sounded that it is fixed . ( I hope or I'll go insane like themadmanazn )

"Thank you for contacting the Fantasica Support Team! We are constantly striving to improve our service and appreciate your valuable feedback!

Thank you for contacting us. Regarding your inquiry, it might take a bit more time before the dislay completes. kindly wait for a minute or so and wait for the page to load.

As always, your continued patronage is very important to us. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to ask. For ongoing service requests, we ask that you retain any previous relevant emails in order to facilitate the support process. Thank you again for playing Fantasica and we look forward to hearing from you again."

Last edited by StarOnyx on Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Album crashes FiXED!!!   Album crashes FiXED!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:38 am

Bump for a new update
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Album crashes FiXED!!!   Album crashes FiXED!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:50 am

BUMP FOR AN UPDATE!!!
Back to top Go down
luvdapeace
☆☆
luvdapeace

PostSubject: Re: Album crashes FiXED!!!   Album crashes FiXED!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:48 am

StarOnyx wrote:

Update (31 Dec 2012): The bug is still NOT FIXED! Are you guys still having this problem?!

Actually I stopped having this problem, and it was before the maintenance. I contacted the fanta team a couple of days back and this is what they replied:

Thank you for contacting the Fantasica Support Team! We are constantly striving to improve our service and appreciate your valuable feedback!

Regarding your inquiry, we would like to inform you that for the iOS, kindly try deleting the application and re-installing it.

* With regards to above note, please be sure to inform about them to user. Also, kindly advice above solution only when the case is "the problem did not improve even after re-downloaded / performed a data reset from Option page in game".

And please understand that above solution is the last resort.

As always, your continued patronage is very important to us..... etc. etc.

^I did a data reset, and it seemed to work. I had to try 2-3 times before it would open, but it was like that before, so I guess it's back to normal.

For Android, they mentioned that you had to download a cache on your device... the link is right here Smile

EDIT: Okay, so after I typed that I was wondering if it still worked or if it's just a one time thing. I'm currently trying to open my album, and as I predicted, it hasn't opened yet after trying 10 times. I'm wondering (for Apple users) if you have to use the data reset every time you want to open your album...
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Album crashes FiXED!!!   Album crashes FiXED!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:03 pm

luvdapeace wrote:
StarOnyx wrote:

Actually I stopped having this problem, and it was before the maintenance. I contacted the fanta team a couple of days back and this is what they replied:

Regarding your inquiry, we would like to inform you that for the iOS, kindly try deleting the application and re-installing it.

* With regards to above note, please be sure to inform about them to user. Also, kindly advice above solution only when the case is "the problem did not improve even after re-downloaded / performed a data reset from Option page in game".

And please understand that above solution is the last resort.

As always, your continued patronage is very important to us..... etc. etc.

^I did a data reset, and it seemed to work. I had to try 2-3 times before it would open, but it was like that before, so I guess it's back to normal.

For Android, they mentioned that you had to download a cache on your device... the link is right here Smile

EDIT: Okay, so after I typed that I was wondering if it still worked or if it's just a one time thing. I'm currently trying to open my album, and as I predicted, it hasn't opened yet after trying 10 times. I'm wondering (for Apple users) if you have to use the data reset every time you want to open your album...

Mobage is definitely slacking. There is definitely a problem with the album and this is the 'last resort' solution?! They're obviously slacking since it is New Years... screw Fantasica... can't even solve this crashes *facepalm
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: Album crashes FiXED!!!   Album crashes FiXED!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:35 am

hmm, I haven't tried deleting and re-installing it.
Perhaps I should try that.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Album crashes FiXED!!!   Album crashes FiXED!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:36 pm

bleachcosplay wrote:
So any update...yet? ><
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Album crashes FiXED!!!   Album crashes FiXED!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 6:29 am

GONNA SEND A LONG EMAIL TO MOBAGE ><
And this... will be the last time...
*evil glare at Mobage*

The email that I sent
________________________________________________________________________________________
Dear Mobage or the Fantasica Support Team,

I almost had enough with the album crashes. really... I sent a second email about this and the response was this...

With regards to your concern, we apologize for the trouble it has caused you. After repeated verifications from the users, we have identified the cause of the issue and have corrected it in the update. This problem mostly happens with poor connection status. We would like to advise you to play under a strong internet connection.

Again we apologize for the inconvenience. We hope for your continued support of Fantasica.

Kind regards,

This email response was sent before the update in Dec 31 when I told the support team that the album crashes are definitely a bug and I was pleased to see that the bug was fixed but it turns out that the bug was not fixed as of NOW! For the connection issues, I do not have a bad internet connection on my phone. This was not a problem for me and probably some of the players who are experiencing this as well as some are using Android devices. I even made a poll at an unofficial Fantasica forum asking people who have their game crashing when they load their album. To summarize the large content, one of the responses from the support team was to use the Data Reset on the Options in Fantasica or re-install the app. The Data Reset does not work and re-installing the app is inconvenient as some could not install Fantasica as they could not connect to iTunes and even though they did install again, it still crashes.
I even made a poll about the number of people who are experiencing this problem and this problem mostly comes with iOS devices, there was nobody who voted that they are still able to load their albums in their iOS (as of 3 Jan 2013). Some who are using Android devices are still experiencing this but some do not.

Here's where I created the poll and got the information
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3052-album-crashes-please-vote-at-the-link-posted-updated

Please note that I've have done my best to gather information from the Fantasica community to help you identify the problem and help fix this problem for the sake of all the players who are affected by this.

Thank you and I hope you will do your best to solve this 'bug'.

From a very concerned Fantasica player,
StarOnyx
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Album crashes FiXED!!!   Album crashes FiXED!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:13 am

No on android. Yes on iOs. But before they added the new cards for christmas it was working fine for me. and i am on the 3g iphone
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Album crashes FiXED!!!   Album crashes FiXED!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:14 am

Update (5 Jan 2013)
Mobage has replied my 3rd email. A bit of delays since they need my details... But I was VERY VERY disappointed to hear this!

Regarding your inquiry, we have forwarded it to our technical department and we are currently investigating the issue on our side. We shall get back to you as soon as we receive the resolution you need.

As always, your continued patronage is very important to us. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to ask. For ongoing service requests, we ask that you retain any previous relevant emails in order to facilitate the support process. Thank you again for playing Fantasica and we look forward to hearing from you again.

Kind regards,
The Fantasica Support Team
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Okay, it's not the end of the world lol. Dec 21 2012 is alrd gone lol!
This might not be a bug so this topic will be turned into a discussion topic in the mean time. Please continue to vote at the poll and if you want to, you can vote at the link posted at the first page.
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: Album crashes FiXED!!!   Album crashes FiXED!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:38 am

StarOnyx wrote:
bleachcosplay wrote:
So any update...yet? ><

Ahh, sorry. Still working on that.
I've reinstalled my app, but I can't log in, cause my password and e-mail don't work.
Still waiting for Mobage to reply to me.
Back to top Go down
Strenhelden
Terror of the End [Rare]
Strenhelden

PostSubject: Re: Album crashes FiXED!!!   Album crashes FiXED!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:44 pm

Playing on a 3rd Generation iPod touch with iOS 5.1.1. Trying to open the album causes Fanta to crash.

Apparently it's not a problem for my ally who plays on an iPhone 4S with iOS 6. Maybe that's why? :/
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: Album crashes FiXED!!!   Album crashes FiXED!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:02 am

Strenhelden wrote:
Playing on a 3rd Generation iPod touch with iOS 5.1.1. Trying to open the album causes Fanta to crash.

Apparently it's not a problem for my ally who plays on an iPhone 4S with iOS 6. Maybe that's why? :/

iPhone 4S (iOS 5.1) -- Working fine
iPod 5 (6.whatever) -- Working fine

But a friend has an older iPod and he has that same problem Sad
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Album crashes FiXED!!!   Album crashes FiXED!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:06 am

Hopefully the album will be fixed after thus maintenanice but knowing mobage, they won't
Back to top Go down
tav1990
☆☆
tav1990

PostSubject: Re: Album crashes FiXED!!!   Album crashes FiXED!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:02 am

Mine still crashes. Looks like the update did not fix this issue Sad
Back to top Go down
luvdapeace
☆☆
luvdapeace

PostSubject: Re: Album crashes FiXED!!!   Album crashes FiXED!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:33 pm

same with me, mine still crashes; how upsetting D:
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: Album crashes FiXED!!!   Album crashes FiXED!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:10 am

I can now confirm that deleting and reinstalling my app did not work...all that effort Sad
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Album crashes FiXED!!!   Album crashes FiXED!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:38 am

Since we have 3000 members in the forum, I am bumping this so more people can take note and vote
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Album crashes FiXED!!!   Album crashes FiXED!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Album crashes FiXED!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next