Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Playing on 2 devices

Go down 
+4
ratzking
PuYang
Tattycoram
FfolkGreene
8 posters
AuthorMessage
FfolkGreene

Playing on 2 devices Empty
PostSubject: Playing on 2 devices   Playing on 2 devices I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:05 pm

I've been playing Fantasica since January 2013 and have a question that's probably already been asked: I play on an iPhone 4S that I have registered with Fantasica/Mobage/Silicon Studios which let's me play anywhere but I'm in the market for an Asus Transformer Infinity tablet so I can play on a larger device at home; I want to play Fantasica on the tablet to save my phone's battery. My question is; will I be able to play on both devices using my existing acount or will I have to create a new account for the tablet. Also, since I can't register a second device; can I have more than one account on the tablet?
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Playing on 2 devices   Playing on 2 devices I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:17 pm

Hi! I recently went through similar research. There's a thread here somewhere you can search for regarding device registration that answers some of this.

This is my understanding:

* You can only have one REGISTERED account per device, and you can only register your account on ONE device. If you register your account on a second device, it will unregister your first device and you will never be able to have another registered account on that device. (You cannot register an account on a device that had a previously registered account on it)

* That said, you can PLAY (but not use the registered features such as trade or inbox) with any account on any device by simply logging in and out of the mobage account (the little icon in the corner, go to profile, log out, then log back in)

So you have to choose which ONE device you will have your registered account on.

Regarding your iphone, since you have already registered that one, neither you nor anyone else can register a different account on that phone. So, if you register your long time account to your tablet, the iphone will only be usable as a play (grind but not trade) device.

Instead, say that someone else in the house wants to play fantasica and register a dfferent on the tablet. You could still play with your regular account on the tablet sometimes (log in and out) but you would have to save your trading/inboxing for your phone.
Back to top Go down
FfolkGreene

PostSubject: Re: Playing on 2 devices   Playing on 2 devices I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:34 pm

Thank you very much for the reply!

It sounds like I should stick with my iphone and create a second account for the tablet so I can receive items I earn.
Back to top Go down
PuYang
☆☆☆☆☆
PuYang

PostSubject: Re: Playing on 2 devices   Playing on 2 devices I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:09 pm

Just wondering if that breaks any rules or not. For example, I have another smart phone, and if I make a new account and then trade everything from that account to my main account?

Considering doing this to get another Straycat since I sold mine LOL
Back to top Go down
ratzking
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Playing on 2 devices   Playing on 2 devices I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:24 pm

i play on 2 devices, u can only trade and receive items on the registered device. But you can still play/training/brave on the other.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Playing on 2 devices   Playing on 2 devices I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:46 pm

Unless you're very hardcore and not competing on both devices, I don't see the problem.

The only thing I could see a problem is:

1. You're scamming someone else under a different name so you won't get in trouble
2. If you a jail broken phone and you create multiple folders to create multiple accounts
accounts on the same phone to be able to register, then when Silicon does a sweep
of accounts then because of that users with current multiple accounts get banned
because someone else ruins it for everyone.

Back to top Go down
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

PostSubject: Re: Playing on 2 devices   Playing on 2 devices I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:39 am

bottom line better not to Smile
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Playing on 2 devices   Playing on 2 devices I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:41 am

If you are a hardcore player, I'd suggest registering a new account on you 2nd phone.
If not, I suggest you just simply login to both phone with the same account, and just switch devices when you want.

You don't need to register on the 2nd device at all, as long as you have access to your 1st one, you can trade and use the inbox on that.
I have 3 devices and 2 accounts, I registered an account on 1 of them, and decided not to register but just play on another unless I need to trade or take things from the inbox.
You still have all your normal game play functions, including quest, training, card packs(but if it goes into your inbox, you can't take them out), enhance, leana's shop, etc.

If you don't register on the new device, you have the option to register a new account later, or use your old one if your old phone died down.
If you do register a new account, and you are not playing too much on it, it is pretty much a waste.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Playing on 2 devices   Playing on 2 devices I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:23 am

Tattycoram wrote:
Hi! I recently went through similar research. There's a thread here somewhere you can search for regarding device registration that answers some of this.

This is my understanding:

* You can only have one REGISTERED account per device, and you can only register your account on ONE device. If you register your account on a second device, it will unregister your first device and you will never be able to have another registered account on that device. (You cannot register an account on a device that had a previously registered account on it)

* That said, you can PLAY (but not use the registered features such as trade or inbox) with any account on any device by simply logging in and out of the mobage account (the little icon in the corner, go to profile, log out, then log back in)

So you have to choose which ONE device you will have your registered account on.

Regarding your iphone, since you have already registered that one, neither you nor anyone else can register a different account on that phone. So, if you register your long time account to your tablet, the iphone will only be usable as a play (grind but not trade) device.

Instead, say that someone else in the house wants to play fantasica and register a dfferent on the tablet. You could still play with your regular account on the tablet sometimes (log in and out) but you would have to save your trading/inboxing for your phone.
The thread is by me. Lmao.
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t4270-the-comprehensive-faq-for-device-registration
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing on 2 devices   Playing on 2 devices I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing on 2 devices
Page 1 of 1