Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Soul stones info please

Go down 
+3
Stoire
profile4
Javel8
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Javel8

Soul stones info please Empty
PostSubject: Soul stones info please   Soul stones info please I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:04 am

What are soul stones and what are the small and large ones prices, and how do I check how much I have?
Back to top Go down
profile4
Tyrant of the End [LEGENDARY]
profile4

PostSubject: Re: Soul stones info please   Soul stones info please I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:31 am

They are used in the reincarnation event that is right after this demon tower event. 1 SSL is equal to 30 SSs, and their worth isn't determined yet because there are a lot more monsters to reincarnate this time around.
Back to top Go down
Stoire
Android Savior [LEGENDARY]
Stoire

PostSubject: Re: Soul stones info please   Soul stones info please I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:37 pm

And to answer your second question, you can see how much you have through shop -> inventory.
Back to top Go down
http://vanillaangel.deviantart.com
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Soul stones info please   Soul stones info please I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:46 pm

Whaaaaat? Is that new? I swear it didn't exist before...
Back to top Go down
Stoire
Stoire

PostSubject: Re: Soul stones info please   Soul stones info please I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:50 pm

XD I'm not sure! I don't usually click into shop, but I was multitasking yesterday and it was there when I looked down XD. A nice surprise?
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Soul stones info please   Soul stones info please I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:51 pm

Um, yeah. It's actually pretty useful. Before I had to go into trades to see how many tradeable TE etc I had... this is easier. :p
Back to top Go down
Xzaral
☆☆
Xzaral

PostSubject: Re: Soul stones info please   Soul stones info please I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:52 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
Um, yeah. It's actually pretty useful. Before I had to go into trades to see how many tradeable TE etc I had... this is easier. :p

That's how I was doing it too actually. Nice to know that information. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Stoire
Stoire

PostSubject: Re: Soul stones info please   Soul stones info please I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 5:15 pm

Yep, same here! Glad to be of service Smile.
Back to top Go down
Javel8

PostSubject: Re: Soul stones info please   Soul stones info please I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:47 am

Thank you really appreciate the help
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Soul stones info please   Soul stones info please I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 10:31 am

I need lots bounce
Back to top Go down
jpzchaos14

jpzchaos14

PostSubject: Re: Soul stones info please   Soul stones info please I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:53 am

noobie question, how much quantity of ss should a use for a mon?
lets say, frank, witch, werewolf, vampiress?
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Soul stones info please   Soul stones info please I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:19 am

Please see the nightmares recruitment thread in current events (or any of the older recruitment threads) for information on how to use soulstones. Locking topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul stones info please   Soul stones info please I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul stones info please
Page 1 of 1