Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Need help collecting Arena Battle Data

Go down 
+5
Despoted
KuroStar
Tattycoram
Sabin76
Schdawn
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Colaleon
☆☆☆
Colaleon

Need help collecting Arena Battle Data - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help collecting Arena Battle Data   Need help collecting Arena Battle Data - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 3:31 am

Tattycoram wrote:
Edit: This thread does have some HP info in it. Some of us tracked for a few units how much damage they were able to take before they died, and that info is in this thread. This might help if anyone is trying to discover a formula.

I am bumping this old thread in hopes that it might be moved to the Research Lab. A conversation came up today in current events asking about arena HP (what makes a good "tank") and I remembered these experiments. Some of the data in here might be useful if anyone picks up this task again.
There is already a topic in the Research Lab that uses a more accurate method of determining unit HP than tracking how much damage a unit takes before it dies. I'd like to invite anyone wanting to help research this to look here.
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

Need help collecting Arena Battle Data - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help collecting Arena Battle Data   Need help collecting Arena Battle Data - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 10:11 am

Thanks Colaleon! I did contribute some data to the poison thread earlier but thought it wasn't 100% accurate? Anyway I just figured some of the data here with hard figures on how long a unit survived might help any future research and when the topic of HP came up in another thread I was surprised this wasn't in the research lab so I was just flagging that. But if we are happy with the poison calculation that's great news!
Back to top Go down

Need help collecting Arena Battle Data
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2