Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop)

Go down 
+27
phazerp89
M60A1
DFuzzy1
Tattycoram
sharpyzu
predator852
memphiskite
metadune
Herault
Esofonic
myad
Onisunit
sGabe4
LivingNexus
NotAPieceOfPie
themadmanazn
orionknight
Tashego
Aniwo
MythSearcher
rya
Arabelladonna
nathantmorin
GoldoaWillNotMove
BraveDemon
Gqtinh
Hunkamajunka
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hunkamajunka
☆☆☆
Hunkamajunka

HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop)   HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:33 pm

YAY the hotdog machine likes COWSSSSSS!!!!
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop)   HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:20 pm

210+ premium tickets
500+ regular 4*s units (and maybe a couple Leana, Prier, Fawn & Lady Suns)
30+ regular 4* monsters
1 Cyclops
1 Manticore
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop)   HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:00 pm

15 SSL
11 4* plus tickets
50 Premium tickets
300 sss

So far pulled 50 Ambrosia 2 4* plus tickets and 3 premium tickets, still got another 15000 points to cash in...
Back to top Go down
sharpyzu
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop)   HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:04 pm

how do people get so many premium tickets???

I've been playing since september and I only got 22 tickets to recycle...

and about 2500 1*/2*s along with the 3/4*s I got.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop)   HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:59 pm

memphiskite wrote:
210+ premium tickets
500+ regular 4*s units (and maybe a couple Leana, Prier, Fawn & Lady Suns)
30+ regular 4* monsters
1 Cyclops
1 Manticore
Shocked What a Face
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop)   HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:16 pm

sharpyzu wrote:
how do people get so many premium tickets???

I've been playing since september and I only got 22 tickets to recycle...

and about 2500 1*/2*s along with the 3/4*s I got.

I was a paid player so I was saving them up from Thanksgiving & Christmas time.

Remember when the boxes were giving away TE, pots & premium tickets for every box purchase during those times?

Yeah, that's where it came from Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop)   HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:37 am

I had been using my premium and 4+ tickets as I got them. I wish now that I hadn't done that. I would MUCH rather pump the lame premium tickets into the machine!

So, I only had:
* A couple of 4+ tickets to feed in (which I did)
* A few premium tickets (all that I had)
* Nearly all of my fresh regular 4*s (I had about 20 or so) including a few Krakens and Chimeras
* I fed back two of the three Leana's that I obtained from the shop Smile

I had mixed feelings about putting the 4+ tickets in. One 4+ ticket I used in the past pulled a Bernhard lion! But every other one (TONS of them) of course just pulled me a regular 4*. The 4+ ticket in the machine is worth 3500 Leana Points I think. So, I put them into the machine and got a bit of ambrosia and I think I'm happy about that.

I haven't yet fed in any 5* card. Right now I'd rather sell a 5* super cheap for a few TE than feed it in. But I guess we'll see - if I really need Ambrosia later I guess it's possible to feed a fresh regular 5 to it in the future.

But LE cards I think I will always hold on to rather than feed in. Especially rank/reward cards that are NOT pullable or reprintable. Over the long term these cards will tend to go up in value.
Back to top Go down
DFuzzy1

PostSubject: Re: HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop)   HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:25 pm

First time using the hotdog machine. 1 premium ticket => 200 ally points x2 No
Back to top Go down
M60A1
☆☆
M60A1

PostSubject: Re: HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop)   HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:51 am

Changed my premium ticket to Leena Points.
First exchange....

Gotta Edwin! F*yeah!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3355-the-thrift-shop-full-of
phazerp89
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop)   HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 2:03 am

Tattycoram wrote:
I had been using my premium and 4+ tickets as I got them. I wish now that I hadn't done that. I would MUCH rather pump the lame premium tickets into the machine!

So, I only had:
* A couple of 4+ tickets to feed in (which I did)
* A few premium tickets (all that I had)
* Nearly all of my fresh regular 4*s (I had about 20 or so) including a few Krakens and Chimeras
* I fed back two of the three Leana's that I obtained from the shop Smile

I had mixed feelings about putting the 4+ tickets in. One 4+ ticket I used in the past pulled a Bernhard lion! But every other one (TONS of them) of course just pulled me a regular 4*. The 4+ ticket in the machine is worth 3500 Leana Points I think. So, I put them into the machine and got a bit of ambrosia and I think I'm happy about that.

I haven't yet fed in any 5* card. Right now I'd rather sell a 5* super cheap for a few TE than feed it in. But I guess we'll see - if I really need Ambrosia later I guess it's possible to feed a fresh regular 5 to it in the future.

But LE cards I think I will always hold on to rather than feed in. Especially rank/reward cards that are NOT pullable or reprintable. Over the long term these cards will tend to go up in value.

Before I discovered this forum (not that it was hard to find, but I didn't think I would get into the game so much so I didn't bother looking for it) I fed a few pots and TEs, later on I realized I could just trade them for 4*s. Worse, I got mostly Luna/BPs/APs and just 1 Ambrosia.

And like you, I kept using my premium tickets too, which I realize are pretty useless. Neutral
Back to top Go down
DFuzzy1

PostSubject: Re: HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop)   HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 12:33 pm

phazerp89 wrote:
I kept using my premium tickets too, which I realize are pretty useless. Neutral
I found that out when I got an Igor from the free Premium ticket we got from the Dark Deeds event No
Back to top Go down
Errisa

Errisa

PostSubject: Re: HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop)   HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:41 pm

I only used it twice , and for that I changed the two 4* cards I had and multiple 1* and 2* units to LP.
Also, each time I got an ambrosia; so I thought it only gave that out lol.
Back to top Go down
masta518
☆☆☆
masta518

PostSubject: Re: HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop)   HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:32 pm

Tattycoram wrote:

I think it depends really. Cards that are desirable (good art/good stats) may go up in value or stay constant, but the bad LE 5*/4* cards actually drop in value from what I've seen. I've seen people selling Derpmond for 10TE and maxed Norma/Winston for like 20TE.

:S
Back to top Go down
Sabin76
☆☆☆
Sabin76

PostSubject: Re: HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop)   HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 1:08 am

myad wrote:
MythSearcher wrote:
You can draw once with 300 LP.(you get 1 bag per 300LP)

Cards
1. You can only recycle 10 cards each turn, you can select more, but it will not give you LP and tell you 10 is maximum.
2. Level of the card does not matter.
Rarity Unit Monster
1* 1 1
2* 5 3
3* 150 15
4* 300 450
5* 3000 4500
6* 9000 12000

Items
Item LP
Potions 150
TE 150
Premium ticket 600
4*+ ticket 3000
Soul Stone S 1
Soul Stone L 1200

What may you get:(From Japanese wiki, Ediwin not tested in our version, yet)
Item number
Ally pts 200
Brave pts 1000
Luna 10000
Ambrosia 1
Premium ticket 1
Leana (4* card) 1
Edwin (5* card) 1

HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop) - Page 2 Leana_10

my advise to you guys... hold on to the LP. till more (and better) items are added...

I read that as you can FEED new and exclusive items to her for LP, lol!

And I just noticed Joa too, hilarious!!
Back to top Go down
slimcrazy

PostSubject: Re: HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop)   HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:12 am

Any idea as to when they will add additional items to the shop? I have 9k (and counting) LP and I was thinking of trying for Edwin but I would like to wait until they throw some more 5* units in there or maybe a 6* Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop)   HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2