Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)

Go down 
+53
KuroStar
Orothe
vayhnn
Errisa
Klifey
zYeehaw
pinkxstrawberry
Abyssight
Cam
zhuwawagu
The6thToe
memphiskite
Brokenluckx3
wolfdreamer101
yuvii
xtaroux
Ilyere
Typhon
bleachcosplay
Possibly
Lornoth
RisingKuuga
stevkim
charmmychu881
Kyliexh
lace
BraveDemon
asephra
Caiddentes
Colaleon
myad
skrfirefly
Sabin76
MythSearcher
aszutai
Esofonic
Schdawn
joeladams20
jennzsmile
vul
VesperTW
CThao93
Recent
Thelastfencer
Admin
broom
predator852
Ghost_Star
Arabelladonna
tomoyo
Ysellian
GoldoaWillNotMove
Timed
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Which Flower girl should we choose?
Orte the Flower
Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap56%Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 181 ]
Blume the Flower
Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap1%Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 1% [ 3 ]
Paeoni the Flower
Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 31 ]
Enia the Flower
Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 29 ]
Sakura the Flower
Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap24%Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 81 ]
Total Votes : 325

AuthorMessage
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:22 pm

skrfirefly wrote:
Voted Sakura for her Art,
Really Like Enia too but
Orte was the best overall between them~

will go with Orte as my flower girl

The question now is to Create Team or to Join one?

the last time i joined was a bunch of alt accounts >~<

The last team event, I joined a team which consist of bunch of 6* members..

Only to find out they weren't participating... -_-
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:33 pm

skrfirefly wrote:
Really Like Enia too but

based on last event... i think i'm better off joining a team... but of course i'll join the one where it's most popular here... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arabelladonna
☆☆
Arabelladonna

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 2:37 am

So...it'll be impossible to win Lys without loads of cash, am I right? ^^;
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DieAntrim
Colaleon
☆☆☆
Colaleon

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:00 am

I honestly don't care too much which girl wins. I'm just hoping that more people will be joining a team instead of creating a team than in the star maiden event, so the teams will be bigger. With more players in a team, it will be easier to achieve the BT Pts rewards. So remember when this events begins: join an existing team, don't create a new one.
Back to top Go down
Caiddentes

Caiddentes

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:06 am

I voted for otre aswell :3 lovely Design & amazing colours

But when will this Event Start? Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:10 am

Esofonic wrote:
skrfirefly wrote:
Really Like Enia too but

The last team event, I joined a team which consist of bunch of 6* members..

Only to find out they weren't participating... -_-

Paying players always like to have their name up there and im going free player and active on this so hope im able to join a Good team this time! finger crossed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆
GoldoaWillNotMove

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:29 pm

Slightly OT but in the Japanese version, they just released a series pack which contains a sort of "upgraded version" of already released units. (Think 4* Gloria and 6* Gloria)
Among these units are a 4* Orlando and Claire, another 6* Aragon (who is a missile unit) and a 6* "Magical Girl Dana"(LOLOLOL Laughing) and this

Guess who this is
Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 2 375bb0e89295beacae82
Back to top Go down
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Timed

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:48 pm

Which maiden won the Jap event?

did she also get a new card *_*
Back to top Go down
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆
GoldoaWillNotMove

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:11 pm

Timed wrote:
Which maiden won the Jap event?

did she also get a new card *_*

I don't know who won the Maiden event in Japan (I think someone said Satie won back in when we had the maiden poll) but none of the maidens have a new card unless the Jap wiki is missing some info.
The only ones who have a new card are Orlando, Claire, Debbie(Which is weird since this Debbie is a 4* and there's already a 4* debbie.), Jane, Tullia, Aragon and Dana(Who I am dying to see what she looks like).

There's also some guy/girl named Minokichi. Looks like Saki's younger brother/sister.
Back to top Go down
asephra

asephra

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:29 pm

I voted for Sakura but Orte is a close 2nd xD
Back to top Go down
BraveDemon

BraveDemon

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:54 pm

GoldoaWillNotMove wrote:
Slightly OT but in the Japanese version, they just released a series pack which contains a sort of "upgraded version" of already released units. (Think 4* Gloria and 6* Gloria)
Among these units are a 4* Orlando and Claire, another 6* Aragon (who is a missile unit) and a 6* "Magical Girl Dana"(LOLOLOL Laughing) and this

Interesting.. SS took my two favorite units (Aragon and Diana) gave them a reprint, made them missle units with C speed.. but swapped their skills....

But back on topic, Orte for sure. Best art.
Back to top Go down
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Timed

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:02 am

Lol the new Dana is a 6* magical girl

Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 2 051244f9ca5c4c80
Back to top Go down
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Timed

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:02 pm

I hope this is only 2-3 more events away now
Back to top Go down
lace
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:13 pm

GoldoaWillNotMove wrote:
The only ones who have a new card are Orlando, Claire, Debbie(Which is weird since this Debbie is a 4* and there's already a 4* debbie.), Jane, Tullia, Aragon and Dana(Who I am dying to see what she looks like).

There's also some guy/girl named Minokichi. Looks like Saki's younger brother/sister.

The new Debbie is a Melee one (while managing to show off her butt), the old one that we haven't gotten yet is Missile. Did the old Debbie have a skill? I don't remember. This new one is A Speed and has Poison.

Also dang the art on Magical Girl Dana is nice Sad
Back to top Go down
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:33 am

lace wrote:
GoldoaWillNotMove wrote:

The new Debbie is a Melee one (while managing to show off her butt), the old one that we haven't gotten yet is Missile. Did the old Debbie have a skill? I don't remember. This new one is A Speed and has Poison.

Also dang the art on Magical Girl Dana is nice Sad

i hope they don't censor mini Debbie's butt since she looks young in age >_<

wonder how would Constance be in this series pack~
I wanna see Aragon's Cuter side! I love you
Back to top Go down
Kyliexh
Harvester of Souls [Rare]
Kyliexh

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:12 am

Choose Enia! ^.^ will most likley join an Orte or Sakura team though... since they are the popular ones.... and I would like to get on a good winning team this go....
Back to top Go down
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆
GoldoaWillNotMove

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:04 am

Poor Blume. Getting no love. Sad
Back to top Go down
charmmychu881

charmmychu881

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:27 pm

sakura~ i love pink haired characters~ :3
Back to top Go down
stevkim

stevkim

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:07 pm

Poor Blume. Sad
Back to top Go down
RisingKuuga

RisingKuuga

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:00 pm

Awww, nuts. I'd love to have a set of these lovely ladies. How much do you think they'll be worth on the "aftermarket"?

In any case, I'm probably going to go for Blume since she looks the most useful for me.

EDIT: ... Wow, I'm the only one? Yikes.
Back to top Go down
Lornoth
☆☆☆☆
Lornoth

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:02 pm

Definitely Orte or Enia for me. Not sure which though... I'm so torn.

Orte definitely is the best stats wise. B Speed Poison. But Enia is sort of hauntingly beautiful. A sort of Eery spectral feel to her art that i very much enjoy.
Based off this poll i think Orte would be a good one to go for hahah. Maybe i'll hedge my bets and go for Orte; i can always trade for Enia if she doesn't win.
Back to top Go down
Possibly
☆☆☆
Possibly

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:32 pm

Orte and Sakura for me.
Back to top Go down
RisingKuuga

RisingKuuga

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:58 pm

Will this be like Flower Maidens where we have a shot at all of them afterwards?
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:20 pm

For me, it's:

Enia > Sakua > Otre > Blume > Paeoni

However, I'll probably end up choosing Otre, since most people here seem to favor Otre
Back to top Go down
Typhon

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:53 am

Another vote for Orte
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next