Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Crazy Traders

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EverCheYoung

EverCheYoung

Crazy Traders Empty
PostSubject: Crazy Traders   Crazy Traders I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 8:50 pm

I was offered Epim and Kaya for my DanaH. I declined because I didn't like Kaya. His counteroffer was Epim and Nenu for DanaH. So I accepted the trade

Nenu by herself is worth more than DanaH, at least that's what I thought...

What really got to me was that he was a high ranker (so I'm pretty he was a 7* player too), so shouldn't he have some idea what their values are?

Do most high rankers (and/or payers) do this or is this a special case?
Back to top Go down
TheRain7

TheRain7

Crazy Traders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Traders   Crazy Traders I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:33 pm

w/e man... the guy wanted a DanaH so he gave you a good deal.

If he is indeed a high ranker... cards like Nenu, Epim, or Kaya are basically worthless to him. They're not exceptionally useful or rare. I'd say it's a kind of a special case but nothing insane.

In pure numbers... he's losing maybe 20-30TE value on the deal,

but realistically you also have to look at time spent, because time = value... there isn't too many people on the market looking for any of those cards. And he's probably got better things to do than to spend the time looking for Epim/Nenu buyers.
Back to top Go down
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

Crazy Traders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Traders   Crazy Traders I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:42 pm

Spenders/rankers with excess units do this regularly.

And remember, values are 100% subjective. If someone feels their Monica is worth 90 or 10, that's their deal. If it's not worth 90 to you, you don't buy it. If it's worth 10 to you, you buy it. If they offer you 10 and you value it higher, politely decline. If the berate you, then you get confrontational - or not - your call.

Units that are unneeded by high volume players are routinely auctioned off daily. This is a primary reason why values seem to fall - because the units are readily available and there's a smaller and smaller demand. Rankers and spenders fuel the market with bargain prices on units. You should probably thank them.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crazy Traders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Traders   Crazy Traders I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy Traders
Page 1 of 1