Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules

Go down 
+43
Happiemealz
MythSearcher
Coyoterain
aipad
Kadaan
predator852
tsunonlau
coreyclark05
wilyone
Kanoodle
korlash
Admin
Player9988
zTrace
ragnarok
Bidnode
Blargod
myad
kelvgoh
Valhades
cuddytime
memphiskite
colderpenguinn
gamkins
sychosys
Rekanize
glazedhole
wubwu
v4lkyr13
xhir
KuroStar
ElysianField
Dewmzdeigh
King-Shawe
n00face
Shokkeru
pnoytroi
frothymoneyshot
Grimblade88
clocksprocket
tzerherman
Varis
chaosbladeuk
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:31 am

pnoytroi wrote:
clocksprocket wrote:
I'm on iOS and it hasn't crashed on me yet.

>_< No one asked you haha. JK. .... *sheesh, your iOs needs to be the same as mine and crash* **BIG SMILE** Haha
What's your iOS then
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:33 am

colderpenguinn wrote:
the games been crashing my phone an awful lot since that long mobage update...have people on apple devices been having this happen to them too?
NO for me >.< But maybe its because I'm still using iPhone 3 >< Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cuddytime

cuddytime

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:10 pm

apparently you need to create a new account... for device transfers... sent an e-mail to mobage waiting on a response.
Back to top Go down
Valhades
☆☆
Valhades

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:18 pm

They still didn't solve the problem of people farming new accounts for thousands of Elixirs. They need to make the 3 starting elixirs [P] or else anyone can continue botting / farming elixirs.

The new device-account registration only helps to safeguard against grade-school scammers. Anyone with a programming background will know how to use Android's free SDK to create a virtual android phone to continue farming. Setting up a new virtual machine and imaging it takes literally 20-30 seconds every time you want a "new" phone.
Back to top Go down
Shokkeru
☆☆
Shokkeru

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:52 pm

Well they did make it so you have to be at least level 30 to trade. So farming new accounts for elixirs will take longer at least.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Device Registration   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 10:37 am

Lol. I asked the Fantasica support team if we can transfer the device registration thingy if our device spoils one day. Well, this is what they say... "Regarding your inquiry, we would like to inform you that when the said case (such as spoil of device) happens, kindly contact us once again so we can do our best to help you with the issue."

So, I guess you could consult the support team about it if your device spoils...
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:29 am

Their support team is always so helpful. Hahahahahahah.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:00 pm

Hahaha, that's great.

I sent them an email a long time ago about what would happen if we had a new phone, or lost a phone, etc, but the only response I got back was

Quote :
Regarding your inquiry, as it is stated on notice & HELP page, players cannot switch/change the device once it is registered. We took this measure for there has been a numerous reports about the trouble between the users.

We deeply apologize for causing a great inconvenience to our customers
but we are hoping for your understanding and cooperation for the
proper operation of this game.

Well, yeah. But I was asking on what if you had to change main devices. Ah well. I am 99% sure you just have to email support again and they'll help you out -- not gonna lose customers over something as silly as changing phones. Smile
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:05 pm

just sharing on this device registration thingy. i personally think it is stupid.
* if they want to control farming, the L30 for trading seems good.
* if they want to hijacked account, then educate and enforce stricter policy. but in the end, you cannot control user stupidity (if they decide to disclose password)
* if they want to control trading using real currency... sadly, they can't. that is fact.

instead of plugging these minor things, developers should be looking into making gaming more fun... like...
* how different position during boss fights can affect damage
* better looking graphics during TD game

back to device registration... imagine spending lots of time and money to get to where you are... then you get a spanking new phone (iPhone 5 is being released all over the world) or even a new Galaxy note 2... just to realise... dang, you can't bring over your achievements from old phone to the new one. how screwed up can that be?!?

i'm getting a new phone in about 2 months time. it makes me ask myself... do i want to invest 2 months and money into this game when i know i can't have it when i get a new phone?!?

no, this is not speculation. this is official from the developers. see this email:
Quote :
Date: 1 October, 2012 19:20:28 GMT+08:00
To: <removed>
Subject: [711-3]The Fantasica Support Team
Reply-To: fantasica_support

Thank you for contacting the Fantasica Support Team! We are constantly striving to improve our service and appreciate your valuable feedback!

Regarding your inquiry, as it is stated on notice & HELP page, players cannot switch/change the device once it is registered. We took this measure for there has been a numerous reports about the trouble between the users.

We deeply apologize for causing a great inconvenience to our customers but we are hoping for your understanding and cooperation for the

If your concern is of grave importance, we would be appreciated if you could contact us again.

As always, your continued patronage is very important to us. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to ask. For ongoing service requests, we ask that you retain any previous relevant emails in order to facilitate the support process. Thank you again for playing Fantasica and we look forward to hearing from you again.

Kind regards,
The Fantasica Support Team

Quote :
Hi,

Account: <removed>
Device model: iphone 4 (registered device) to iphone 5
Hp no: <removed> (both devices)

I am using an iphone4, and have just purchased and upgraded to an iphone5. The device registration for my FANTASICA account is on the iphone4. Is there
any way I can deregister the account at the iphone4 and transfer the registration to my iphone5 device? It is not meant for hacking purposes, just change in phone.?

Really appreciate the assistance. Thanks.?

Rgds,

so, is this a GRAVE IMPORTANCE?!?
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:12 pm

Do you already have your iphone5? Contact them again and make it VERY CLEAR that you are now on a new phone and need to access your account. Even better if you're a paying customer (if you are, make it clear exactly about how much money you've spent already).

I know it sounds bad, but they are not going to lock out customers who are at times paying hundreds or thousands of dollars just because they switched phones.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:14 pm

myad wrote:
just sharing on this device registration thingy. i personally think it is stupid.
* if they want to control farming, the L30 for trading seems good.
* if they want to hijacked account, then educate and enforce stricter policy. but in the end, you cannot control user stupidity (if they decide to disclose password)
* if they want to control trading using real currency... sadly, they can't. that is fact.

instead of plugging these minor things, developers should be looking into making gaming more fun... like...
* how different position during boss fights can affect damage
* better looking graphics during TD game

back to device registration... imagine spending lots of time and money to get to where you are... then you get a spanking new phone (iPhone 5 is being released all over the world) or even a new Galaxy note 2... just to realise... dang, you can't bring over your achievements from old phone to the new one. how screwed up can that be?!?

i'm getting a new phone in about 2 months time. it makes me ask myself... do i want to invest 2 months and money into this game when i know i can't have it when i get a new phone?!?

no, this is not speculation. this is official from the developers. see this email:
Quote :
Date: 1 October, 2012 19:20:28 GMT+08:00
To: <removed>
Subject: [711-3]The Fantasica Support Team
Reply-To: fantasica_support

Thank you for contacting the Fantasica Support Team! We are constantly striving to improve our service and appreciate your valuable feedback!

We deeply apologize for causing a great inconvenience to our customers but we are hoping for your understanding and cooperation for the

If your concern is of grave importance, we would be appreciated if you could contact us again.

As always, your continued patronage is very important to us. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to ask. For ongoing service requests, we ask that you retain any previous relevant emails in order to facilitate the support process. Thank you again for playing Fantasica and we look forward to hearing from you again.

Kind regards,
The Fantasica Support Team

Quote :
Hi,

Account: <removed>
Device model: iphone 4 (registered device) to iphone 5
Hp no: <removed> (both devices)

I am using an iphone4, and have just purchased and upgraded to an iphone5. The device registration for my FANTASICA account is on the iphone4. Is there
any way I can deregister the account at the iphone4 and transfer the registration to my iphone5 device? It is not meant for hacking purposes, just change in phone.?

Really appreciate the assistance. Thanks.?

Rgds,

so, is this a GRAVE IMPORTANCE?!?

GRAVE IMPORTANCE? WE ARE OBVIOUSLY CHANGING PHONE... and still need to ask this kind of THING?
Back to top Go down
cuddytime

cuddytime

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:52 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
Do you already have your iphone5? Contact them again and make it VERY CLEAR that you are now on a new phone and need to access your account. Even better if you're a paying customer (if you are, make it clear exactly about how much money you've spent already).

I know it sounds bad, but they are not going to lock out customers who are at times paying hundreds or thousands of dollars just because they switched phones.

sad thing is they are. i'm using my old phone until i can level up my new account to an acceptable level... i've spent over 2 large in this game and i'm not going to device transfer and screw up losing all of my cards
also, it's demoralizing that i have to album EVERYTHING on top of leveling up my account again to an acceptable level...
i'm still waiting on mobage and fanta to respond back...

this is ridiculous... guardian's cross has device transfers and with the account level 30 trade cap they've effectively locked out elixir farming. Why the whole mess to tie it down to one device?
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:35 pm

Keep pestering them until you get a response. If they really don't re-register for you then they are fucking themselves over as well as their customers.

I have this phone for another year so it's not an issue for me (yet), but I can't imagine having to start on another account and all that. Nuh-uh.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 10:04 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
Keep pestering them until you get a response. If they really don't re-register for you then they are fucking themselves over as well as their customers.

I have this phone for another year so it's not an issue for me (yet), but I can't imagine having to start on another account and all that. Nuh-uh.
in my friend's case... i have shared the email communication between my friend and the developers. as they replied in email, unless it's GRAVE IMPORTANCE...

i'll be getting a new phone in about 1-2 months time.

between the few friends that i have playing Fantasica, we're now considering whether to continue playing or abandon this totally. we're most likely to abandon since a few are going to get a device change in the next 1-2 months period. no point we spend time and money on this game and then 2 months down the road... everything goes up in ashes.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:15 pm

And here a lot of people thought that that 1 account to 1 device statement on the announcement was an error on their part. Who would have thought that they could have implemented something so ignorant?

Even if there had been mass hackings on Fantasica, which I haven't heard about, the implementation of this type of "security" measure is just plain idiotic or a highly reflexive counter measure at best. It's way too detrimental for a lot of players to be stuck unto one device to play the game for the sake of account security; furthermore, this also tells us that they're probably not too confident with their own security measures if they're implementing something so drastic such as this.

I dunno. I'm hoping that they're considering changing this in the future or if someone can think of a better idea. I just feel that this really isn't the way to go.

Actually, now that I think of what they've done more and more, locking the device to one account and vice versa doesn't make it any safer. If a hacker/someone who had illegal access to your account wanted to be an absolute ass, he/she can simply sell all of your cards for the sake of it.

Finally, I wonder if the Japanese version of Fnatasica also had such restrictions? If they did, they could have given all of us a heads up. lol.

Last edited by Blargod on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:29 pm

Well I guess that's that. I will not spend a single dime more on this game until this is either clarified to not be what it now seems, or until they change the policy to something that makes sense. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:15 am

Hi all,

Mobage is very good at solving issues. I think its about time the email goes to MOBAGE and not to the useless Fantasica Support team which I detest so much.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:21 am

kelvgoh wrote:
Hi all,

Mobage is very good at solving issues. I think its about time the email goes to MOBAGE and not to the useless Fantasica Support team which I detest so much.

i heard someone say that people can cheat their way to get a lot of TE , any idea how , and or it's being stoped atm.
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:22 am

Wish i knew.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:05 am

Errrr I'm pretty sure if there was a way to cheat, discussing the method would be bannable on our forums. Wink
Back to top Go down
Bidnode

Bidnode

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:17 am

I'm having a similar issue with the whole 1 device per account thing. I just registered mine to my phone before it's charging port got damaged and so sits dead on my desk. I should get around to sending it in for repairs but i'm a little paranoid that they would just give me a different one and call it a day.
I e-mailed Mobage about it and it seems they think its the same thing as RoB.

Quote :

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting Mobage support! I understand you are looking to register your Fantasica account on a second device.

You can continue your existing game on a second device even if it was registered to your other device originally. However, when an account is registered to a device, no other accounts can be played on that same unit. For more information on terminal registration, please refer to this article: (can't post link due to newbie-ness, simply mentioned RoB and how it handles device registration on the mobage support page)

The article is for a different game, however the terminal registration operates in the same fashion. I hope this answers your question. Have a great day!

-Liam
Mobage Player Relationships
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:21 am

Email them back and mention how Fantasica only allows one device registration per account (and not one account per device)? See what they say?
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:22 am

clocksprocket wrote:
Errrr I'm pretty sure if there was a way to cheat, discussing the method would be bannable on our forums. Wink

i wasn't asking for a way to cheat i asked or their stopping it.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:26 am

ElysianField wrote:
clocksprocket wrote:

Haha all right, it sounded as if you were asking "any idea how [to cheat] or if they're stopping it." Which is why proper spelling and grammar are important! Very Happy

I highly doubt Mobage/Silicon would publicize a security leak/exploit until they fix it.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:29 am

clocksprocket wrote:
ElysianField wrote:
clocksprocket wrote:

Haha all right, it sounded as if you were asking "any idea how [to cheat] or if they're stopping it." Which is why proper spelling and grammar are important! Very Happy

I highly doubt Mobage/Silicon would publicize a security leak/exploit until they fix it.

i know my spelling isn't awesome at all times Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next