Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules

Go down 
+43
Happiemealz
MythSearcher
Coyoterain
aipad
Kadaan
predator852
tsunonlau
coreyclark05
wilyone
Kanoodle
korlash
Admin
Player9988
zTrace
ragnarok
Bidnode
Blargod
myad
kelvgoh
Valhades
cuddytime
memphiskite
colderpenguinn
gamkins
sychosys
Rekanize
glazedhole
wubwu
v4lkyr13
xhir
KuroStar
ElysianField
Dewmzdeigh
King-Shawe
n00face
Shokkeru
pnoytroi
frothymoneyshot
Grimblade88
clocksprocket
tzerherman
Varis
chaosbladeuk
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Coyoterain

Coyoterain

Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:29 am

KuroStar wrote:
Coyoterain wrote:
KuroStar wrote:
Happiemealz wrote:
Device Registration is PERMANENTLY REMOVED FYI. it's not the device that's the problem. The game system has Device Registration completely removed as of around 26 May.

Ok, I'm a little lost here. Correct me if I'm wrong but what I've interpreted from this is that we can register as many accounts as we want on a single device in the near future?

By 26th May, that would be in the future 26th May 2013, since devices are still required to be registered currently?
Oops , its 26th April. Device Registration is completely removed already.

It's not about registering as many accounts as you can, any DEVICE can receive items and trade for one account.

If device registration is canceled, why is it still telling me to register my device? If I don't I can't get anything from my inbox.
Send me a screenshot

Holy hell...I got it to work now. Wtf??? Thanks for the help I guess haha. Last time I tried to get stuff from my inbox it told me my device had to be registered. But when I just went in it let me get things! -Life is so much better-
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:18 am

Coyoterain wrote:
KuroStar wrote:
Coyoterain wrote:
KuroStar wrote:
Happiemealz wrote:
Device Registration is PERMANENTLY REMOVED FYI. it's not the device that's the problem. The game system has Device Registration completely removed as of around 26 May.

Ok, I'm a little lost here. Correct me if I'm wrong but what I've interpreted from this is that we can register as many accounts as we want on a single device in the near future?

By 26th May, that would be in the future 26th May 2013, since devices are still required to be registered currently?
Oops , its 26th April. Device Registration is completely removed already.

It's not about registering as many accounts as you can, any DEVICE can receive items and trade for one account.

If device registration is canceled, why is it still telling me to register my device? If I don't I can't get anything from my inbox.
Send me a screenshot

Holy hell...I got it to work now. Wtf??? Thanks for the help I guess haha. Last time I tried to get stuff from my inbox it told me my device had to be registered. But when I just went in it let me get things! -Life is so much better-

LMAO! Did you find out that you can't register before April 26?
Back to top Go down
SamuraixAmateur

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:37 am

Registration is back???
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:55 am

SamuraixAmateur wrote:
Registration is back???

REFER TO THE FAQ!
Back to top Go down
Coyoterain

Coyoterain

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 9:25 pm

Wtf? Why can't I trade anymore. I just got done dealing with this bs earlier and now it's back!? I have le's on lock down on an account I can't access now. W.t.f
Back to top Go down
the1lyden

the1lyden

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 8:08 am

I have Fantasica installed and registered on my phone and my Tablet. recently my son got an interest in playing with me, but it looks like he cannot register his account on the tablet because my account is already registered to it...

does anyone have any solutions for this?

p.s. he's 7 and does not have his own phone... nor will he have one for several years (if i can help it)!
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 10:05 am

you can have one account registered to many devices, but one device may only be registered to one account, forever.

you can put an emulator on your pc and register the account to that then you can trade using the pc and play using the tablet.

your only solution is to get the game registered on the tablet is to root it.

and no need to necro old threads, post here: FAQ, Ask questions here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7