Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules

Go down 
+43
Happiemealz
MythSearcher
Coyoterain
aipad
Kadaan
predator852
tsunonlau
coreyclark05
wilyone
Kanoodle
korlash
Admin
Player9988
zTrace
ragnarok
Bidnode
Blargod
myad
kelvgoh
Valhades
cuddytime
memphiskite
colderpenguinn
gamkins
sychosys
Rekanize
glazedhole
wubwu
v4lkyr13
xhir
KuroStar
ElysianField
Dewmzdeigh
King-Shawe
n00face
Shokkeru
pnoytroi
frothymoneyshot
Grimblade88
clocksprocket
tzerherman
Varis
chaosbladeuk
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:15 pm

So, after reading through all the posts and discussion above,

I accessed this page
http://support.mobage.com/kbarticle?id=kA0C00000008V2p&lang=en_US
and came up with a hypotheses, I wonder, if anyone has tried it before,

So, when you get a new device,

1) they will ask you to log in your mobage account (Do not create a new account_
2) log in with your old mobage account
3) They will ask you to register your device on to the account, because according to the following term, Yes, you are able to register a different devices on the same account to allow for access from any one of your devices. Your old device will remain linked.

4) Did somebody tried this approach and can trade and use inbox on their new device ?

*The above method is my HYPOTHESES, not tested yet, wishing someone could testify it.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 12:48 am

tsunonlau wrote:

I accessed this page

1) they will ask you to log in your mobage account (Do not create a new account_
3) They will ask you to register your device on to the account, because according to the following term, Yes, you are able to register a different devices on the same account to allow for access from any one of your devices. Your old device will remain linked.

4) Did somebody tried this approach and can trade and use inbox on their new device ?

*The above method is my HYPOTHESES, not tested yet, wishing someone could testify it.
#1. that one is probably a statement about Mobage (the publisher).
#2. the link is for another game - Rage
#3. Fantasica has indicated otherwise. i know my friend have tried putting his mobage account on new device... no problem. the thing is... installing and setting up Fantasica.
Back to top Go down
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 12:54 am

myad wrote:
tsunonlau wrote:

I accessed this page

#1. that one is probably a statement about Mobage (the publisher).
#2. the link is for another game - Rage
#3. Fantasica has indicated otherwise. i know my friend have tried putting his mobage account on new device... no problem. the thing is... installing and setting up Fantasica.

What's wrong with the installing and setting up part ? Did he sync the new phone with the back up from iTunes ? What then happened ?
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 1:55 am

tsunonlau wrote:
What's wrong with the installing and setting up part ? Did he sync the new phone with the back up from iTunes ? What then happened ?
din really ask what he did coz he's not a newbie with phone and gaming...

but basically, it says the account registered to another device or sth like that... emailed Mobage and got the standard reply...

anyway, the workaround has its benefit... create new account on new phone... play thru till L30, then trade cards from old to new account... and you get 2 stray cats, etc...

only thing... it's good if this is a planned phone change. but if suddenly motherboard died and you're doing a 1-to-1 replacement... too bad.
Back to top Go down
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 1:10 pm

i HAVE POSTED AT GAME DISCUSSION, TO ANNOUNCE THIS, BUT I ALSO WANTS TO LEAVE A NOTE HERE, SO EVERYBODY KNOWS

Very Happy cheers Very Happy cheers

So, I emailed the support once again!

---------------------------
AND HERE IS WHAT THEY SAY
------------------------

Thank you for contacting the Fantasica Support Team! We are constantly striving to improve our service and appreciate your valuable feedback!

Regarding your inquiry, after today's maintenance, an account can now register to an additional device as long as the new device has not a Fantasica account on it previously.

Should you have further inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,
The Fantasica Support Team
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:44 pm

ok, thought we have a few topics on DEVICE REGISTRATION but this being longest, will just update here...

SS had a policy change a few months back (after the 1st 1-registration policy)... i believe we can now change device and register on the new one once (this will disable/ deregister the old device).

the process is simple...

install Fantasica on new device. login with mobage account. the go to inbox. you'll see a box that says REGISTER DEVICE. click and that's it. it took me 2-3 days trying to figure out where the REGISTER device button was located... lolz.

luckily i still had my old phone then... so was still playing on the old phone... which brings me to my next point...

you can actually play on the non-registered device. only thing is... you dun get any items/ login bonus/ BT rewards. why i m sharing is... well, this can open to abuse during events... meaning...

someone can play (grind quest and floors) on the non-registered device... of course this could mean missing out on rewards... but in events like tower where after lap 2, you dun get any floor bonuses anymore (and if you have gotten all your BT rewards), this can allow an account to play 24-7...

even if there's the 100 floor rewards, it is possible to time it so that the 100th floor is played using the registered device.

interesting... no? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:11 pm

i wrote to SS recently as I was worried I may be forced to change my device (2nd time in 2-3 months)... this one is considered 'unplanned'.

so i wrote to ask if device registration is limited to only one time... the reply from SS seems to indicate there are no such restrictions:
Quote :
Thank you for contacting the Fantasica Support Team! We are constantly striving to improve our service and appreciate your valuable feedback!

Regarding your inquiry,as long as your Mobage account remains unchanged, you may still play Fantasica with the same account.

As always, your continued patronage is very important to us. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to ask. For ongoing service requests, we ask that you retain any previous relevant emails in order to facilitate the support process. Thank you again for playing Fantasica and we look forward to hearing from you again.
i guess the only thing is you cannot register an already registered/ de-registered device. i could be wrong about that, though...
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:01 pm

You cannot take things out of your inbox, but when you get a floor reward/login bonus, it still goes there even if you got it on an unregistered device. So no worries about switching to a registered phone to get a prize.

I have not done this, but is it possible to be logged in and playing on two phones? this would be cheating clearly, but like during the arena or tower events, when spamming te, it would make it possible for a player to work twice as fast. I'm just asking to know if this is something I may have to compete with?
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:21 pm

predator852 wrote:
You cannot take things out of your inbox, but when you get a floor reward/login bonus, it still goes there even if you got it on an unregistered device. So no worries about switching to a registered phone to get a prize.

I have not done this, but is it possible to be logged in and playing on two phones? this would be cheating clearly, but like during the arena or tower events, when spamming te, it would make it possible for a player to work twice as fast. I'm just asking to know if this is something I may have to compete with?

As soon as you log in from a second phone, you get the "An error has occurred, please exit and restart the application" message on the first phone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:39 pm

Kadaan wrote:
predator852 wrote:

As soon as you log in from a second phone, you get the "An error has occurred, please exit and restart the application" message on the first phone.

good!
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:49 pm

Kadaan wrote:
predator852 wrote:

i think so... i was testing it out when i was switching phones...

but this does not stop the abuse. as i shared earlier... this can be abused by a team doing shifts. theoretically, when they do this, only 1 person needs to be connected and playing the game. so, the new phone that logged in will be the person getting into the work shift.

so yes, i strongly believe this can be a problem.
Back to top Go down
aipad

aipad

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:33 am

To be honest, if a group of people are willing to work shifts to grind up the ranks, kudos to them and they should get their one prize, which they can share between each other. I understand your concern, but what you are suggesting takes real money, real time, real personnel to pull off. If someone can afford all of that, then its natural for them to win.

Besides, what is stopping someone from passing a device to someone else while they sleep?
Back to top Go down
Coyoterain

Coyoterain

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:15 am

I got wickedly screwed over when my sister used my ipad to play then moved away and now I'm sick with her account on my freaking device. I'm currently fighting with Mobage and will continue to do so until they fix it.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:28 am

Coyoterain wrote:
I got wickedly screwed over when my sister used my ipad to play then moved away and now I'm sick with her account on my freaking device. I'm currently fighting with Mobage and will continue to do so until they fix it.
WTF? You mean Mobage did it on purpose?...
Back to top Go down
Coyoterain

Coyoterain

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:38 am

KuroStar wrote:
Coyoterain wrote:

No, the refuse to delete her account off my device. It's so freaking stupid. Like what if I bought this device used? Could I never play fantasica because they don't have a system to delete unwanted accounts? What do they do with dead accounts? Are they just going to let accounts rot with cards in them and take up space and wreck the fanta economy more?

It's freaking ridiculous and they will be getting emails everyday until they get this account off my iPad.
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 1:23 pm

Coyoterain wrote:
KuroStar wrote:
Coyoterain wrote:

No, the refuse to delete her account off my device. It's so freaking stupid. Like what if I bought this device used? Could I never play fantasica because they don't have a system to delete unwanted accounts? What do they do with dead accounts? Are they just going to let accounts rot with cards in them and take up space and wreck the fanta economy more?

It's freaking ridiculous and they will be getting emails everyday until they get this account off my iPad.

Ermmm...
Did you try logging out?
Back to top Go down
Coyoterain

Coyoterain

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:07 pm

MythSearcher wrote:
Coyoterain wrote:
KuroStar wrote:
Coyoterain wrote:

Ermmm...
Did you try logging out?

Of course I did. I'm not stupid. I logged my sisters account out but it won't let me register a different account to that device because she registered her account to my ipad.
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:53 pm

Coyoterain wrote:

Of course I did. I'm not stupid. I logged my sisters account out but it won't let me register a different account to that device because she registered her account to my ipad.

Sorry if it sounded offending, but I had to ask that question since some people don't know how to log out.(you can find this question asked a few times around in this forum alone.)

But then I guess your problem is not solvable.
SS does not care about you at all, they just do whatever they like, unfairly.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:56 am

Coyoterain wrote:
MythSearcher wrote:
Coyoterain wrote:
KuroStar wrote:
Coyoterain wrote:

Ermmm...
Did you try logging out?

Device Registration is PERMANENTLY REMOVED FYI. it's not the device that's the problem. The game system has Device Registration completely removed as of around 26 May.
Back to top Go down
Happiemealz
☆☆☆
Happiemealz

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:56 am

Device Registration is PERMANENTLY REMOVED FYI. it's not the device that's the problem. The game system has Device Registration completely removed as of around 26 May.

Ok, I'm a little lost here. Correct me if I'm wrong but what I've interpreted from this is that we can register as many accounts as we want on a single device in the near future?

By 26th May, that would be in the future 26th May 2013, since devices are still required to be registered currently?
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:08 am

Happiemealz wrote:

Ok, I'm a little lost here. Correct me if I'm wrong but what I've interpreted from this is that we can register as many accounts as we want on a single device in the near future?

By 26th May, that would be in the future 26th May 2013, since devices are still required to be registered currently?
Oops , its 26th April. Device Registration is completely removed already.

It's not about registering as many accounts as you can, any DEVICE can receive items and trade for one account.
Back to top Go down
Meathamma

Meathamma

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:20 am

Great news, I got screwed over on my phone before (my own fault), tried to keep up with Bluestacks but without being mobile it wasn't any fun. So I guess it's back to the fantasica-crack addiction.
Back to top Go down
SamuraixAmateur

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 9:48 pm

I'm so glad they took off device registration. Now my husband can play on his account (:
Back to top Go down
Coyoterain

Coyoterain

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:38 pm

KuroStar wrote:
Happiemealz wrote:

It's not about registering as many accounts as you can, any DEVICE can receive items and trade for one account.

If device registration is canceled, why is it still telling me to register my device? If I don't I can't get anything from my inbox.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:44 am

Coyoterain wrote:
KuroStar wrote:
Happiemealz wrote:

If device registration is canceled, why is it still telling me to register my device? If I don't I can't get anything from my inbox.
Send me a screenshot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules   Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcement Sept 27: Device Registration & New Trading Rules
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next