Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Any updated card spreadsheets?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anubis510x

Any updated card spreadsheets? Empty
PostSubject: Any updated card spreadsheets?   Any updated card spreadsheets? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:06 am

ive been looking at some of these spread sheets and some look as if they havent been updated in a while, i was just wondering if there was an up to date one anywhere
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Any updated card spreadsheets?   Any updated card spreadsheets? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:16 am

Be patient. People work hard to bring you accurate information.
Back to top Go down
Anubis510x

PostSubject: Re: Any updated card spreadsheets?   Any updated card spreadsheets? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:21 am

Crowex wrote:
Be patient. People work hard to bring you accurate information.

i completely understand and appreciate all of the hard work, im rather new to the game i was just curious as to what cards are worth keeping and aren't was all... no disrespect, just curious was all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: Any updated card spreadsheets?   Any updated card spreadsheets? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:53 pm

Augi's is updated pretty often, not sure if you're referring to his too.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Ah580hHTHdZadGN5QU9FRTE1TFNxM2FZMmVDaVV0VUE&type=view&gid=0&f=true&sortcolid=-1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any updated card spreadsheets?   Any updated card spreadsheets? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any updated card spreadsheets?
Page 1 of 1