Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

updated ways of earning tes?

Go down 
+2
SnowTempest
ivanche00
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ivanche00

updated ways of earning tes? Empty
PostSubject: updated ways of earning tes?   updated ways of earning tes? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:13 am

so i just realized how stupid i am for spending 2 tes on a 5* after 2 days of playing. Given the events that are available now, saving it was the best choice. (For all newbies out there, don't follow my steps) Well, i messed up.

So what are the ways of earning tes? after scrolling through the forums i know that selling feeders are the best way, but it seems that the prices for the feeders have dropped. In that case, what else can I do?
Back to top Go down
SnowTempest
☆☆☆
SnowTempest

PostSubject: Re: updated ways of earning tes?   updated ways of earning tes? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:56 am

Dedication, lack of sleep and time~ '-'

Depends on what you plan on doing really. An easy way to get TE is just selling Goddesses nowadays, they're easy to get and given out at a regular basis. And you don't need to be a dedicated player to start racking in some TE

If you're sort of the semi-dedicated you can work on feeders (I never worked on feeders because I'm too lazy to and yeah get boring grinding over and over) to get TE, or you can compete in events for goddesses and LE cards.

If you're the really competitive type, I suggest saving TE(P) and Pot(P). (P) meaning player locked, these items are coloured blue in your inventory. These are given out in the roulette, events and via Hero points. Once you find a event that you can really go for, you can splurge some to get what you want.

Just keep saving TE from goddesses and such and you'll have your first 6* pretty soon, since they're really cheap in the current market.
Back to top Go down
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

PostSubject: Re: updated ways of earning tes?   updated ways of earning tes? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:59 am

Tradeable Time Elixirs (and Potions, usually interchangeable 1:1) are very difficult to acquire for new players and free players, but not impossible.

While your expenditure on a 5* may seem frivolous, it may not have been if it earned you a unit that's stronger than any you have already. Which 5* was it?

Free TE/Potions for new/free players can come most easily from the saving and reselling of goddesses. The most recent trend has been 3-4 (Anu/Danu/Tartu) for 1 TE/Pot and 5 for 2TE/Pot. Enurta's HAVE been 1:1, but I expect that to change shortly. Epona's are not sought for TE/Pots, so use exchange those with Leana or sell them for money.

Some people buy what are called "Feeder sets" which are 5x Level 40 or 80 4* units. These are usually 1-2TE for a set (1 TE for 5x lvl40 or 2 TE for 5x lvl80.) These are really difficult to sell, as lots of players will put in the effort, but the buyers are few and far between. Best bet is to level to 80, but that's a long hard grind for new players with minimal resources.

Other than that...luck.
Back to top Go down
ivanche00

PostSubject: Re: updated ways of earning tes?   updated ways of earning tes? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 7:10 am

xfalconhunterx wrote:
Tradeable Time Elixirs (and Potions, usually interchangeable 1:1) are very difficult to acquire for new players and free players, but not impossible.

While your expenditure on a 5* may seem frivolous, it may not have been if it earned you a unit that's stronger than any you have already. Which 5* was it?

Free TE/Potions for new/free players can come most easily from the saving and reselling of goddesses. The most recent trend has been 3-4 (Anu/Danu/Tartu) for 1 TE/Pot and 5 for 2TE/Pot. Enurta's HAVE been 1:1, but I expect that to change shortly. Epona's are not sought for TE/Pots, so use exchange those with Leana or sell them for money.

Some people buy what are called "Feeder sets" which are 5x Level 40 or 80 4* units. These are usually 1-2TE for a set (1 TE for 5x lvl40 or 2 TE for 5x lvl80.) These are really difficult to sell, as lots of players will put in the effort, but the buyers are few and far between. Best bet is to level to 80, but that's a long hard grind for new players with minimal resources.

Other than that...luck.

The 5* was Daphne. I was blinded by the beauty and the sudden 20k+ stats, i assumed it was high until i saw 6*s and above units..

SnowTempest wrote:
Dedication, lack of sleep and time~ '-'

Depends on what you plan on doing really. An easy way to get TE is just selling Goddesses nowadays, they're easy to get and given out at a regular basis. And you don't need to be a dedicated player to start racking in some TE

If you're sort of the semi-dedicated you can work on feeders (I never worked on feeders because I'm too lazy to and yeah get boring grinding over and over) to get TE, or you can compete in events for goddesses and LE cards.

If you're the really competitive type, I suggest saving TE(P) and Pot(P). (P) meaning player locked, these items are coloured blue in your inventory. These are given out in the roulette, events and via Hero points. Once you find a event that you can really go for, you can splurge some to get what you want.

Just keep saving TE from goddesses and such and you'll have your first 6* pretty soon, since they're really cheap in the current market.

Sorry for asking but what is the meaning of LEs? and thanks for the idea Smile
Back to top Go down
SnowTempest
☆☆☆
SnowTempest

PostSubject: Re: updated ways of earning tes?   updated ways of earning tes? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 7:27 am

LE is short for limited edition '3'

PS. Daphne is a limited edition card btw
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: updated ways of earning tes?   updated ways of earning tes? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 7:30 am

To be honest, Daphne seemed a good choice. Her event was done around half a year ago, so, even if you get better units, she'll be a nice piece in your collection.

LE stands for Limited Event cards. They're cards that are only given on events. Unlike the cards that come from packs, these are limited and normally have better prices. Daphne, for example, is a LE card. Even if she was obtained by more players since she was a BT reward, she'll still be in lesser number as time passes by.
Back to top Go down
Mhazard

Mhazard

PostSubject: Re: updated ways of earning tes?   updated ways of earning tes? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 3:41 am

I'd say selling LV40 4*x5 for a 5* first, and then farm LV40 5*x5 for a better price, with my experience LV40 5*x5 can be sold for Lusoria directly, or even further, go for farming LV40 Lusoria x5 and sell the set for TE or LE 6* directly would be more attractive, but the TE vaule of LV40 5* set and LV40 Luso set are still uncertain...
Back to top Go down
ivanche00

PostSubject: Re: updated ways of earning tes?   updated ways of earning tes? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:14 am

Mhazard wrote:
I'd say selling LV40 4*x5 for a 5* first, and then farm LV40 5*x5 for a better price, with my experience LV40 5*x5 can be sold for Lusoria directly, or even further, go for farming LV40 Lusoria x5 and sell the set for TE or LE 6* directly would be more attractive, but the TE vaule of LV40 5* set and LV40 Luso set are still uncertain...

what do you mean farm? how do i do that/ ;o
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: updated ways of earning tes?   updated ways of earning tes? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:59 pm

ivanche00 wrote:
Mhazard wrote:

Farming or grinding is pretty much doing the same thing over and over and over again. In this case: buy some cards, level said cards in quest or enhance, sell said cards for tes/pots/better cards, rinse and repeat.
Back to top Go down
Mhazard

Mhazard

PostSubject: Re: updated ways of earning tes?   updated ways of earning tes? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:04 am

ivanche00 wrote:
Mhazard wrote:

by farming, you can host multiple accounts with multiple devices to get as many Premium Tickets, 4* Plus Tickets and Dream Tickets as possible, Premium Tickets and 4* Plus Tickets often spawns from Daily Roulette, panel event and guild battle MVP rewards.

Of course you can farm Hero Pts by cancelling SMS and mail so you can get an extra Premium Ticket with around 4 days, strange right? but I'd recommend buying potion(P) with Hero Pts since their event drop isn't as common as TE(P).

4* and 5* can also be farmed in panel event in case of having multiple accounts, mine is triple accounts (my iPad + mom's iPad + my iPhone) so I can automatically get 3 duplicates of 4* and 5*s.

also, trainning boss 4*-5* acutally worth more than usual units, raising either mlb boss mon or unit can help you to sell them for a good price, twice as usual LE 4*-5*s.

speaking of Lusoria, she's an interesting inexpensive 6* because she's DC30, pullable, lacked arena skill, stat is better than Alexander, close to a missile version of Selina/Grace, she's so common and cheap that you can actually use her as feeder without a second thought, therefore you can take the advantage to farm massive Lusoria as an attractive feeder bundle, or new comer's starter pack. (you can deploy up to 5 Luso in guild battle if you want to add 5 DC10 units such as Sarah, Adolph, Nanael to flood all 10 unit slots; or up to 6 Luso if you don't care flooding all 10 slots, for elite free players, multiple LE 6* squad is a better option)

updated ways of earning tes? Lusoria_icon <- I'm feeder, farm me, or eat me

formula is:
LV40 4*x5 = fresh 5*
LV40 5*x5 = 6* Lusoria / newest LE 5* with event bonus / old LE 4*-5* / Nix (costs Luso)
LV40 Luso x5 = any other common 6*s / Pregare / Morti / Papyrus (occasionally)
mlb Luso x5 = instant LE 6* / Papyrus / Ombre (occasionally) / Benedicta (occasionally)
Ombre x2 / Benedicta x2 / stuff worth 30-40TE x2 = Maple, etc.
Ombre x5 / Benedicta x5 / stuff worth 30-40TE x5 = range from Maple to WillieU?
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: updated ways of earning tes?   updated ways of earning tes? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:38 pm

That definitely counts a lot on your haggle skill, patience, and luck. Not to mention multiple devices and lots and lots of free time. I'm glad I started early.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: updated ways of earning tes?   updated ways of earning tes? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

updated ways of earning tes?
Page 1 of 1