Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Guide To Events Updated 7/5/13

Go down 
+6
ElysianField
Ghost_Star
HoundR
HarryHopss
Whenesday
aubade888
10 posters
AuthorMessage
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

Guide To Events Updated 7/5/13 Empty
PostSubject: Guide To Events Updated 7/5/13   Guide To Events Updated 7/5/13 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:43 pm

Note: This guide was written several months ago, so many aspects of events have changed. I am working on overhauling the guide and updating with it, so just keep it as a general guide for now with more specifics later.

These are the only events I have competed in so far, so if there are any events not listed, feel free to write a section and I will credit you.

Many of the descriptions of events are based on opinion taken from my experiences of being new. They serve to assist people in making observations, but should not be taken as an unquestionable truth.

Arena Event:

Spoiler:

Update Note: A new development in regular arena is that you can "stack" event units to get additional BT. This adds a new layer of strategy, since you have to decide if you are going to focus on having a stronger team for higher rankings of PVP or have a BT stacking team for story. Many people made teams of mostly event 4* and grinded in story mode to get the BT reward. As a new player you may want to save personal TE and see if you can use event 4* in conjunction with grinding to get the BT reward and get a 6*.

Panel Event:

Spoiler:

Tower Event:

Spoiler:

Training Event:

Spoiler:

Note: The information for this section may be outdated for future events. The current event has "fever times" and special bosses. I am not overhauling this section until I see future events, but take the information provided with a grain of salt.

Monster Recruitment Event:

Spoiler:

Final Thoughts:

Spoiler:

Thank you for reading, and feel free to PM me or hit me up in game and ask for help.

Last edited by aubade888 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:01 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
Whenesday
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Whenesday

PostSubject: Re: Guide To Events Updated 7/5/13   Guide To Events Updated 7/5/13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:42 am

Minor correction: highest-awarding BT quest is actually 25-3.

Otherwise, a pretty good starter guide!
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Guide To Events Updated 7/5/13   Guide To Events Updated 7/5/13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:55 am

Whenesday wrote:
Minor correction: highest-awarding BT quest is actually 25-3.

Otherwise, a pretty good starter guide!

Ty! I appreciate you taking the time to read it ^__^

Also fix'd~!
Back to top Go down
HarryHopss

PostSubject: Re: Guide To Events Updated 7/5/13   Guide To Events Updated 7/5/13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:01 am

Thanks for the guide:)

I still have a question to the Monster Recruitment event:

Do you achieve more Soulstones by repeating a training area which only costs 10 TP (like 1-5 for example) or do you get more/better SS in the training areas later?
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: Guide To Events Updated 7/5/13   Guide To Events Updated 7/5/13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:30 am

Maybe you could add that Chapters 1-4 don't give BT during Panel events.

Also, during Training/Rcruitment, it's a good thing to do the first chapters, not because of higher chances of finding bosses/SS, but because you spend less TP to advance. Then again, since they're luck-based, that may or may not help.
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Guide To Events Updated 7/5/13   Guide To Events Updated 7/5/13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:12 am

@Harry: Sorry for the late reply, the discovery of sss is luck based. I don't think there is a best level for discovering them. I usually either go to 10-4 which has bears that spawn frequently. Either that or the chapter I feel has the best "mojo" XD.

@HoundR: Good, suggestions! I incorporated them into the guide. Thanks a lot!
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Guide To Events Updated 7/5/13   Guide To Events Updated 7/5/13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:33 am

Great guide, lots of good stuff in here.

aubade888 wrote:

Panel Event:
Tips and Considerations: Also take into consideration that the cooldown on quests is every 3 mins. Compared to other events that have 10 min cooldowns, this event is very difficult because you don't get as large of a break in between.

Pretty sure that the quest cool down is 5min or at least doesn't change during panel event. And the cool down for the boss or special quests is 10 min.

Also not that you have to add this but it is something that I didnt know for like 2 arena events and is so helpful, but you can use pots to keep going at a boss battle without losing progress on him. This is really important because bosses give huge bt points.
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: Guide To Events Updated 7/5/13   Guide To Events Updated 7/5/13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 5:46 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:

aubade888 wrote:

Panel Event:
Tips and Considerations: Also take into consideration that the cooldown on quests is every 3 mins. Compared to other events that have 10 min cooldowns, this event is very difficult because you don't get as large of a break in between.

Pretty sure that the quest cool down is 5min or at least doesn't change during panel event. And the cool down for the boss or special quests is 10 min.

Also not that you have to add this but it is something that I didnt know for like 2 arena events and is so helpful, but you can use pots to keep going at a boss battle without losing progress on him. This is really important because bosses give huge bt points.

Indeed, that's a common mistake. Since it takes around 2 mins to finish, the timer looks as +/3 and causes some confusion.
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Guide To Events Updated 7/5/13   Guide To Events Updated 7/5/13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:31 pm

HoundR wrote:
Ghost_Star wrote:

aubade888 wrote:

Panel Event:

Indeed, that's a common mistake. Since it takes around 2 mins to finish, the timer looks as +/3 and causes some confusion.

Derpderp XD

I knew that too since it says so on the quest screen. Gahhhhh @____@

Also you're right! The point about pots is very helpful. I will add it =3

Fixing both points. TYYY!
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Guide To Events Updated 7/5/13   Guide To Events Updated 7/5/13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:33 am

very useful, good job Smile
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Guide To Events Updated 7/5/13   Guide To Events Updated 7/5/13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:23 am

Tyvmmmm~!

=333
Back to top Go down
nekoumori

nekoumori

PostSubject: Re: Guide To Events Updated 7/5/13   Guide To Events Updated 7/5/13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:21 pm

Exactly which category would the recent Star Maiden event fall under? Its own?
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: Guide To Events Updated 7/5/13   Guide To Events Updated 7/5/13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:04 pm

nekoumori wrote:
Exactly which category would the recent Star Maiden event fall under? Its own?

Maybe Team events, since that's how it's been labeled >>HERE<<

Also, here's my guide for Team events:

1. You need to be really lucky to get in a good team
2. You need to be really lucky to create a team that is joined by good people
3. You need to be really lucky or spend a lot of money
4. You need to be really lucky or have someone on your team spend a lot of money
5. Cheer for the most popular unit. If Team events are the same as this one, then the special series pack related to said event won't include the winning unit
6. Don't be inactive... please. Or be inactive, but don't join a team xD

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the Most Definitely Complete And Most Definitely Comprehensive Guide to Team Events... or here's my Little Guide To Team Events:
1. Be lucky... and grind for those event items Very Happy (what? every event asks for this?)

For your attention, thanks *walks away while everyone claps in unison and awe*
Back to top Go down
Somanii

Somanii

PostSubject: Re: Guide To Events Updated 7/5/13   Guide To Events Updated 7/5/13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:06 pm

aubade888 wrote:

Guide To Events Updated 7/5/13 Umakebabypandacry

BEBE PANDA!!! I FOUNDS YOU!!!! -hugz- (>n.n)>
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: Guide To Events Updated 7/5/13   Guide To Events Updated 7/5/13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:38 pm

This helped me a lot (new player with a ton of questions about events). Thanks for the guide, favorited Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Gkdefined

PostSubject: Re: Guide To Events Updated 7/5/13   Guide To Events Updated 7/5/13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 12:51 am

Arr these events still up?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide To Events Updated 7/5/13   Guide To Events Updated 7/5/13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guide To Events Updated 7/5/13
Page 1 of 1