Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?

Go down 
+104
kai2kai
ajoncloud9
bells
Reikr
Asgard
GitD16
RoyalGargoyle
Peppuslayer
MythSearcher
tanjinyi
SnowTempest
Lunatic
beedoubleuc
VitaeMortifer
Happiemealz
luvdapeace
Belhyde
Whenesday
tomoyo
Kafiee
Brokenluckx3
buzzsaw13
Junichirou
SonicAria
Tashego
HoundR
FTW Speedted
NotAPieceOfPie
MazinKaiser21
Lornoth
Onisunit
themadmanazn
Nooblack
Garmdagnir
Aegis303
niteng85
KuroStar
xtaroux
wowyogurt
lmnseason
sengakae
Arasuki
ChibiLeen
jackyang919
Despoted
sandson
GoldoaWillNotMove
Callanthe
Ckrai
nijian84
FateXero
Kyliexh
aszutai
Lolli
Whizzah
Evageek
jeik00
ElysianField
mct007tc
Ruego
PatchFirefox
kaieitenjitsu
Tomoya85kun
sagemacleod
Xzaral
LordPupu
zTrace
Lenneth
aquCHAOS
basiliskeye
profile4
Valhades
Gunzlinger
Destini411
Bidnode
Curasa
ivansensei_
Khos
memphiskite
sharpyzu
ohzark
CreativeCC
jdelmundo
n00face
fatmatt75
Wonju
jsherman
Strenhelden
Varis
po1102
FastfoodJesus
Danaerys83
Admin
pnoytroi
RisingAboveThis
beltane-flames
Orlebar
larrydust
ptrang
cuddytime
Shokkeru
tzerherman
Yoruno
clocksprocket
108 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
aquCHAOS
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aquCHAOS

Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:08 am

*2 - Anna, my first brave draw~ I used her for first several days...

*3 - Mona, I got her by inviting my friend to play fantasica:)

*4 - Angela, trade with 4te, used her until lvl 30...

*5 - Fiona, trade with 4te, kinda cheap i have to say, and after using fiona, i start to gain strong allies:)

*6 - ... ..., someday, i will get...
Back to top Go down
Lenneth

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 9:33 am

*2 : Orlando - Sword user is a leader in pretty much all RPG so...

*3 : Matvei - Got him using PT. Somewhat happy, because I got a 'mighty' *3 card, but wanted other cards. Leveled him up to 30+, but I was losing interest on this game. Then...

*4 : Miriam: I drew Miriam using PT. Maxed, and still a leader. One of the best *4 in my opinion.

*5 : Sonia... Still need tons of SS though.

*6 : Can't even imagine at this point...
Back to top Go down
zTrace

zTrace

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:00 am

Doing this really quickly......=)....On a side note.... BAD WITH NAMES.... so here we goooo! Embarassed

1*-The fairy little girl... I even maxed one until I realized her max was 20.. =(

2*-well excluding the 3 they give you in the beginning... It was Damien.. Hes so coool (on a side note, my middle name is Damian)

3*- Skipping

4*-When I started, mobage used to give a free premium ticket, so i used it and got yuriya?(did i spell it right)?? Embarassed

5*-Fiona....but then realized she sucked...So unofficially Plautia...

6*-.....[WILL do stuff for it.... Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink *If you know what i mean*........ Embarassed
Back to top Go down
LordPupu

LordPupu

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:34 pm

1*
That knockback monk, I forget his name. He was a nice supplement for my 2*.

2*
Started out with Alicia until I picked up an Elmer from a Brave pack. Think I only got him/her to the teens before I found a 4*.

3*
Skipped this one. Actually, I think I leveled up a Simon after I maxed my 4* just for kicks.

4*
Anton! I bought that 100 Moba coin pack that you're allowed to purchase once when you first start the game. I was very excited as I had only been playing a couple days. Plus he matched Ignat who, at the time, I thought was the coolest looking card ever. Yeah, I know they're both the same person. Masamune ftw. I ended up maxing him and he had been my leader since I got him, only trading him out for Yuriya a couple times for events. Unfortunately...and I don't know wtf I was thinking...I ended up impulsively feeding him to another card later on. *sigh* We had been through a lot together...

5*
N/A yet. I'll probably get one just for fun even though I have... *see next paragraphs*

6*
This happened yesterday. I figured since I got paid a few days ago I might as well purchase the 3k Moba box. It's become something of a tradition since I started Fantasica lol. Anyway, I got one and the pack came out with a bunch of lame ass 3*s, some 4*s and 2*s (wtf?!), but I did get a Chimera. Pretty cool. I was flipping through the cards and just when I thought all hope was lost...the last card was Alexander!!! I was so stoked, you have no idea. The reason I got the megabox in the first place was so I could get some more 4*s to sell off and buy my first 5* lmao. I think I still have 80 TE worth of cards and Luna.

But wait, there's more! So with a brand new Alex as my lead, I get flooded with spam and a handful of congratulations (thanks again, folks!). I do a few quests and level him up to 6 just to try him out. Then I get this trade offer on my wall... "trade lead for lead". I check him out. It's Oktavia. Not just Oktavia, but a level 88 Oktavia. So I'm thinking, "Hmm...scam?" but I humor him and say okay. And what do you know, a minute later I see this person with a different lead and I now have a trade request. I check and it's for real. :O I respond with Alexander in the trade thinking this person will cancel and be all like "haw haw ya rite", but then s/he ACTUALLY accepts. And my jaw drops. I couldn't believe it. $30 and 15 minutes after buying a megabox, I have a level 88 Oktavia! Goddamn.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:01 pm

Wow. Congratulations on that! Whoever had that Oktavia either got it illegitimately or just DGAF...
Back to top Go down
Xzaral
☆☆
Xzaral

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:01 pm

1* Natalie. Used for awhile

2* I chose Adelaide. I love magic users.

3* Evert. Honestly not sure how I got him, must've been a brave pack or premium pack as I hadn't spent money on the game yet. Didn't even use him as a leader since he was so much lower level at the time when I got him.

4* I think Helmut. I don't honestly remember as I bought an Armed Forces pack and got...

5* Heidemarie. I didn't even realize she was a 5* for awhile, or how rare they were. It was my first money spent on game on the big AF pack. Used her as my lead for awhile until the Black Dragon Castle event.

6* None as of yet.
Back to top Go down
LordPupu

LordPupu

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:07 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
Wow. Congratulations on that! Whoever had that Oktavia either got it illegitimately or just DGAF...

Thanks! But man, I hope it's not the former. I would hate to have someone's stolen property. Here's hoping that dude was just a rich bastard...
Back to top Go down
sagemacleod
Soul Stealer [Retired]
sagemacleod

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 6:50 pm

2* day 1

3* Who cares!, by the time I got a 3*, my 2* was too far leveled up to stop using.

4* Bought with 4TE during DT event. Robert (I still have him maxed today)

5* I bought my first 5* during the beginning of the BDC event, Meg for 43TE and 3million.
Back to top Go down
Tomoya85kun
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Tomoya85kun

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:17 pm

let's see... I mean... I've only started about 3 weeks ago, but this game is so addicting with the events... therefore i lack a lot of sleep lol xD
My first main 1* was Emily the Holy Sister since I watched To Aru Majutsu no Index. I got a few and raised the first one to lvl5. Then I forgot about to Favorite her and sold her... so I got a second one and leveled her up to 12.
My 2* I leveled badly was Jane since I needed her skill of Knockback and I was just starting out. I have her leveled to 30 right now... so she'll be done very soon.
My 3* is Julieta since I needed some more power for land based attacks and it was my first 3* and the one given to me from a friend when I entered the code after the tutorial.
Finally... My 4* is Paige and I've been making her take like steroids and focused only on her since she is a melee and can hit air as well xP She's now lvl 46 and will keep on gettin it up there.
I will need more level 4's later...I mean, I do have a Felicita but I kinda went berserk once I got to the last event and needed her for points ^ ^:
Back to top Go down
kaieitenjitsu

kaieitenjitsu

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:34 am

2* Jane, her Knock back really helpful for newbie

3* -- before i get 3* i got 4* from premium ticket. so i din hav any 3* be my leader b4

4* Vilhelm get from premium ticket. His status pretty balance but only thing is he din hav unit skill ><

5* Plautia, after a week of war (sleepless all the week) Venus Colosseum my result get 2 Caecilia and i trade 1 of my cae with plau from my brother

6* still looking for it ><............
Back to top Go down
PatchFirefox

PatchFirefox

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:59 am

2* Good ol Orlando!

3* after getting 2 more Orlando's via premium tickets(stupid Orlando) I paid a whole dollar for the first time buyer price. got an... Orlando... then Mobage released an issue notice and gave everyone a prem ticket. popped it and got an Albert!!!

4* after getting a few 3*s and saving up luna i bought a Zenobia. Was so excited!

5* traded Zenobia and 500K for a Fiona!!! Was thrilled to have a 5*!!! Then I realized the dark secret about Fiona's..... So I traded Fiona and 500K for a Gerhard!!!

6* After paying way too much on Mega Boxes I began trading up 5*s. went from a gerhard edgar and camile to eventually a Max Edgar Joachim Rose Sonia which i just traded today for an Alexander!!!! now im trying to trade him for another 6*. Anyone interested?
Back to top Go down
Ruego

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:43 am

2* - Orlando! lol

3* - Elvira, got her from my 66% discount card pack (100 Fanta Pts)

4* - Mylene, bought her for 100k Luna

5* - Heidemarie, 2nd event pack i bought for vc event

6* - Vlad, a lucky pull after a series of bad luck with the witch series. lol
Back to top Go down
mct007tc
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
mct007tc

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:55 am

2*- Orlando..

3*- Referral Mona..

4*- Yuriya from the 100FP pack

5*- Referral Fiona

6*- .......=.='
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:41 am

2*- Orlando

3*- Troll Monster

4*- Mermaid Monster

5*- Fiona

6*- Oktavia
Back to top Go down
jeik00

jeik00

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:13 am

2* Orlando

3* Mona

4* Livia

5* Erhard... Sonia...Mihiro...Yuki...Kyo...(A bunch of 5* Princesses) ==>> traded those for Rose, Kiki, & Laura =]

6* none ATM -_- (was hoping for saki since the drop rate [at least for me] was high).
Back to top Go down
Evageek
☆☆
Evageek

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 4:12 pm

2*- Orlando. Although a few days in I got Krill and made him my new leader.
3*- Johann from a PT. But I didn't like his stats and kept my mid-level Kiril on.
4*- Yuriya, bought for 325k. It was my first trade and I was about to buy her for 425k before some other guy came in and sold it to me for 100k less. It probably pissed off the first guy but I was happy.
5*- Technically it was Fiona. I traded my max freiderick for her during VC, but was too ashamed to use her because of all the Fiona hate. Kiki was the first 5* I bought with real money and almost cried because of her BT bonus glitch.
6*- None yet. but I'm maxing my 5*s in hopes to trade for 1.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jose.arias.7712
Whizzah

Whizzah

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 3:47 pm

1 star was Ada.
2 was Orlando, who was quickly replaced by Jane.
3 star was Katherine, who I level when I'm bored.
4 was Fredericke
5 was Gerhard (blah), who I barely used because I found Fredericke more useful.
Havent't had much luck getting a 6 yet.
Back to top Go down
Lolli
☆☆
Lolli

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 3:57 pm

My first 2* was Adelaide. I liked her witchiness. And also the animation.

Didn't really use a 3* at all, because I managed to trade 10 ssS for a 4* Angela (!!!) at the time of the Mermaid recruit. I liked her looks and Poison ability, and of course S speed. I then used Dhim and Gunnel for a very long time. Gunnel is very surreal looking I think. You don't really get with anyone the exact shade of green her hair is. She was also my first Area Atk hero. I just used allies for Slow, yeys.

I had joined Fantasica right after the Demon Tower had ended (got an email from Mobage about the game) and missed out on the Dark Elves and demons. Thus I have used Liese for a bit in the Goetia event as the weakest unit on my team eek. (No one else with low cost was really leveled up). I have newly acquired Christof and Dorothy which I will be using for fun.

My first 5* was Bern, which I pulled. I traded for Cae right there, thinking she was limited and therefore going to be valuable (HELL NO). With great difficulty I managed to trade Cae for Cam, who is undervalued I think. Then I got Rose in a lucky trade.

My favourite though is Sheryl, whose art and sprite I ADORE (the same cannot be said of Drea, the Dream Breaker 4* whose sprite just cracks me up but doesn't make me gasp in awe). Though Sheryl is a tad weaker than Joa, who I was aiming for, I can't say I'm not happy with this trade for her which I sold off all my princesses and conserved all my TE and energies for, during Goetia.
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:32 pm

2* - Adelaide - She's a witch, and I generally like the design of them =P

3* - Neil - Pulled him right after Gunnel from a ticket, liked his slow. Though didn't use him much since I started playing seriously shortly after and acquired Ayaha & other 4*s

4* - Gunnel - Pulled her from a ticket, for some reason really liked her art. So even after I traded her for a 5*, went out and got another lv 1 gunnel XD Before that though; all 5 of my previous tickets were all 2*s. Was seriously debating on quitting if I get another one or two 2* pulls. The rest of my team being all 2*s and non-active allies (at the time) didn't help much neither >_<

5* - Mihiro - First 5*, traded 50TE & two 4*s for her. Liked her card art, the sprites less so. Her stats are good though so no complaints =]

6* - Monica - Not really my first 6*, but seriously Alexander doesn't count >.>; Still very happy about getting her. Traded 300 Pots & two 5*s for her. Next up in the list is Paris Smile

Edit:
Got my 6* so updated post Razz

Last edited by aszutai on Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
Kyliexh
Harvester of Souls [Rare]
Kyliexh

PostSubject: First 5*   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:25 am

Very exicted to finally get my own 5*! :3

Mihiro! Always one i had to admire from afar:P

What was everyone elses' first 5*? x3
Back to top Go down
Gunzlinger
Gravedigger [Retired]

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:52 am

Sonia here.
Back to top Go down
FateXero

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 2:26 pm

2* - Orlando - ftw
3* - Gustav - I pulled him from a pack and was like omfg, this guy is baws when I first started
4* - Achillea - I paid 280k for her, which I thought was an insane amount
5* - Camille - which I pulled from a box
6* - Reinhard!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Which I pulled from a pack 300 Points
Back to top Go down
nijian84

nijian84

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:32 am

First 5* was Yuki. She carried me through so many quests!
First 6*, was Reve, followed by 5* Rem right after, when all I bought was 2x single packs of Dream Breakers.

Recently cracked 6* Vlad in random core set box when I mostly just wanted the Tickets! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ckrai
☆☆☆☆
Ckrai

PostSubject: Share your joy and glory - What is your 1st 4* 5* & 6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:22 pm

I am very curious about what 4* 5* & 6* you guys firstly obtained.
You can even share how you obtain them
Let share here Very Happy

My 1st 4* - Rema (event)
My 1st 5* - Werewolf (trade)
My 1st 5* Monster - Antiope (event)
My 1st 6* - Dana (trade)
My 1st 6* Monster - Medusa (draw)
Also My 1st 6* event price - Aragon

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:28 pm

My first 4* was Chris--I got her from the only premium ticket I used from Mina's Boot Camp. I'm sorry I had to trade her away ;-;
My first 5* was Camille. Traded max 4*s and TE for him during Halls of Valhalla ^^ I still have him, and am using him in my arena team.
My first 5* monster was Sleipnir, also from Valhalla. Still have yet to recruit her.

I have yet to get a 6*, but I'm aiming for Vlad or Paris.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next