Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?

Go down 
+104
kai2kai
ajoncloud9
bells
Reikr
Asgard
GitD16
RoyalGargoyle
Peppuslayer
MythSearcher
tanjinyi
SnowTempest
Lunatic
beedoubleuc
VitaeMortifer
Happiemealz
luvdapeace
Belhyde
Whenesday
tomoyo
Kafiee
Brokenluckx3
buzzsaw13
Junichirou
SonicAria
Tashego
HoundR
FTW Speedted
NotAPieceOfPie
MazinKaiser21
Lornoth
Onisunit
themadmanazn
Nooblack
Garmdagnir
Aegis303
niteng85
KuroStar
xtaroux
wowyogurt
lmnseason
sengakae
Arasuki
ChibiLeen
jackyang919
Despoted
sandson
GoldoaWillNotMove
Callanthe
Ckrai
nijian84
FateXero
Kyliexh
aszutai
Lolli
Whizzah
Evageek
jeik00
ElysianField
mct007tc
Ruego
PatchFirefox
kaieitenjitsu
Tomoya85kun
sagemacleod
Xzaral
LordPupu
zTrace
Lenneth
aquCHAOS
basiliskeye
profile4
Valhades
Gunzlinger
Destini411
Bidnode
Curasa
ivansensei_
Khos
memphiskite
sharpyzu
ohzark
CreativeCC
jdelmundo
n00face
fatmatt75
Wonju
jsherman
Strenhelden
Varis
po1102
FastfoodJesus
Danaerys83
Admin
pnoytroi
RisingAboveThis
beltane-flames
Orlebar
larrydust
ptrang
cuddytime
Shokkeru
tzerherman
Yoruno
clocksprocket
108 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? Empty
PostSubject: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:09 am

Thought it'd be interesting to start a thread where people can talk about the first cards they raised, why, their thoughts, etc. So I'll start off:

- out of the three starter 2*s, I chose Alicia. First, I'm a girl, so I kind of wanted to choose one of the girls as "leader," and second she was a pretty cool looking archer and she fired at a faster speed, so that seemed like it was a good thing. Anyway, I proceeded to use my newbie days to fuck everything up, by which I mean I'd attempt to enhance her with 1*s whenever I got a few and wasted all my luna. I never did get her to level 40, because I had sort of moved on by then, but in the end she was level 38 when she got gobbled up by a card I used in the future. Also in the middle of this I think I got an Elmer to level 12 or so (because it has a skill! that must be useful!), which was kind of a waste of time.

- my first 3* was Julian. He's a magic-type with no other real redeeming features except balanced stats. In the end he got to level 50 before he was chomped up by another card later. But in the middle of all this, I found a Gustav, and that was the card I got to level 60 (Julian was probably level 40ish by then). Gustav wasn't good at much except having really strong land attack, so at least he was useful in that sense. I suppose that's a bit harsh, since I had a good time using him. He was later eaten as well.

- my first 4* was Partenope. I bought it for 375k off jjonkim, which at the time was a bit lower than the 400-500k market price people were asking, so I was pretty pleased. I consider Partenope a good card because she has slow and her land/air attacks are both decent (unlike many other cards out there). Got her to level 80 and she was my leader for a very, very long time, until...

- my first 5* was Erhard, which I worked my ass off to get. I'm not sure I slept the week of Demon's Tower, and I actually gave up about two days before the end because I was on vacation (so I only did it a handful of times throughout those days). Although I did drop 50 rankings during that time, that was enough to put me below rank 200. I'm pleased with Erhard, because he's quite a decent 5* card to have. He got to level 100 sometime during the Colosseum event, so that took awhile. If I hadn't gotten him, I'm not sure I'd still be playing. I had dropped real cash on a ton of boxes to come out with NOTHING, and if after this time I didn't get a 5* I'm not sure I would have stuck around. But I did, and I'm here!

- As for 6*s? I'll get back to you on that one. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Yoruno

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:38 am

y u no first 1*??
Markku's my first 1*, he's always behind my Orlando(first 2* and leader) cleaning up anything that slipped pass.Markku had just the right power, speed and range to be a cleanup for whichever orlando couldnt finish. I still have both of em in my deck lol.
I didn't/ still don't have a single 3* card... Jumped straight to Zenobia who's my first 4*. Main reason for getting her was cos she's cheap and has good power for both land and water. But I changed my leader to vilhelm as soon as i got him, he's like a powered up version of markku to me. Not to mention he's got a golden pistol. =V
That's about it.. saving up what i can for a first 5* since i got 5 4*s now.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:46 am

Haha, my first 1* that I used was William. I actually did level him up as well, because he seemed to have pretty strong stats. I suppose 1*s aren't included because they go up to level 20, which is useful to realize if you're a newbie. :p
Back to top Go down
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
tzerherman

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:48 am

2*: Probably chose Orlando haha, cant remember. But other than starters, think my first 2* was Kira. So beautiful, love her art and the whole Eastern samurai feel of her Smile
3*: Ahhh this one i remember, traded 5 2* for him, Auguste. Good times... He had slow as well. Also remember that he took me SO much luna to enhance :p
4*: Was Dhimitrios i think, love his art, also still one of the best 4*s back then. got him for 50k so was lucky too haha Smile Then got a django, first maxed unit of mine.
5*: Bernhard, which i traded max Django, lvl41 Chris and 500k for Smile also got lucky on that one. Too bad he was scammed... </3 An ally who quit gave me a Vivianne, which also was scammed, but i got her back, and shes still with me now Smile Thanks to just2bore.
6*: Charles. Now this was just generous on my seller's part. I asked to trade for him, and he said just trade me a max 5* with skill. Didnt have one then, so i traded max Rose for a Lucrezia, maxed her in 3 days. In those three days, i saw many more good offers, which he declined.... such a nice guy. Thank you Soulsign.
Back to top Go down
Shokkeru
☆☆
Shokkeru

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:59 am

2* - I definitely chose Orlando as my first 2*. Other than him, I think my next 2* was either Jane or Igor. Didn't get any of those to max level, except a Dominique and Enrique that I got later on.

3* - I believe my very first 3* was Maksim who I've never touched, but I really liked Johann and leveled him up a bit. Strangely enough, I've gotten attacked way more when I had Johann as my leader.

4* - My very first premium ticket pull was a 4* Felicia, which led me to believe that all PT pulls were going to be that successful Crying or Very sad . It was a while before I eventually maxed her out, only because I was more focused on maxing out melee units like Dom, Enrique and Johann. I actually didn't get another 4* in a long time and I eventually picked up a Zenobia from a PT much much later.

5* - Same sort of thing happened with my first 5* which was Victoria. I decided to buy a single DE unit for the DT event and got her on the first try. I didn't buy any DE units after that, but I started buying card packs much more after my initial luck. Man, what a slippery slope that was. >_>

6* - Still working on that. I'm really looking forward to the Samurai Princess series and hoping to get my first 6* from that pack (if I don't end up trading for one sooner).
Back to top Go down
cuddytime

cuddytime

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:53 am

clocksprocket wrote:
Thought it'd be interesting to start a thread where people can talk about the first cards they raised, why, their thoughts, etc. So I'll start off:
- my first 4* was Partenope. I bought it for 375k off jjonkim, which at the time was a bit lower than the 400-500k market price people were asking, so I was pretty pleased. I consider Partenope a good card because she has slow and her land/air attacks are both decent (unlike many other cards out there). Got her to level 80 and she was my leader for a very, very long time, until...

Haha, I'm glad you got good use out of that parte Smile

2*: My first guy was Orlando because I thought he looked the most "unique" out of the 3, but it might also be because I'm a guy...

4*: I purchased the beginner's ticket and started with Anton (leveled him to Lvl 38)...

5*: My first 5* was Serafina, which was a gift given to me from a friend of mine (Leveled from 10 --> 48)
Soon after, my friend switched out Serafina for Adolph, which I maxed at lvl 100
My first pulled 5* was Thrain (usually people congratulate you for your 5* pulls, but when I pulled thrain it was silent for like 2 hours lol)

6*: My first 6* was Petra, which I got from trading Max Seraphina and 4 other 5*
My 2nd best trade to date is: 9 5* (max joa, max adolph, vivi, emma, sheryl, bernhard, ignat, etc.) for Abel (which I traded for) --> Vlad & Bernhard
My first pulled 6* was Succubus
My first pulled unit 6* was Monica
Back to top Go down
ptrang

ptrang

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:40 pm

I used Orlando because he looked kind of liked Ramza, and one of my free brave draws got me a Katharine which I leveled for a little while.
Neither of them got very far in leveling, instead I leveled Jane to level 40. And she pwned. No really she did!

my first 4* was Alfonso, which I was very proud of despite all the haters. I maxed him!

my first 5* was Ignat which I still have, he's still here chopping people up.

my first 6* was a RH. Which I traded off somewhere, sorry buddy. >Smile
Back to top Go down
larrydust
☆☆
larrydust

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:49 pm

★★: Adelaide - I remember wanting to be different. Everyone was using Orlando as a leader, and I thought Alicia's land attack was too low. Although I switched out to Jane pretty early and kept her for a while.

★★★: Maksim - The very first 3★ card I ever got. Pulled it from a brave pack, and I was so happy! I think I spent the next couple weeks laughing every time Maksim tossed an apple at the enemy.

★★★★: Scarlet - I pulled this card from a premium ticket during the Demon's Tower event. But a couple hours later, I received 4★Gloria and started using her instead. (I wrongly thought that I could get the bonus BT by using Gloria.) I still have Scarlet, but she's only level 63, while four other 4★'s are already at max level. (Just remembered, technically, my first 4★ card was a Chimera I had pulled a week before. Scarlet was the 2nd 4★ card, but the first unit.)

★★★★★: Plautia, Caecilia - I ranked 192 & 194 during the Venus Colosseum event and received my first (two) 5★'s! I'm currently using Plautia as my leader and I'm loving her! It's almost too bad Caecilia's stats aren't better, because I prefer the way the artwork on her card looks, but I'm sure my allies would rather see Plautia available for use. Wink

★★★★★★: Work in progress... although I have my eye on Vlad! (Now if I just had the luna.)

By the way, I love the idea behind this thread. Although I haven't been playing all that long, I already have fond memories of when I started. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
ptrang

ptrang

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:58 pm

Actually, my first 5* pull was a Cerberus. Which i still have to this day! Very Happy Good times indeed.

I have a vendetta against Matvei's, when running into them during training I attack them onsight. Yes, I'm an evil player. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Orlebar

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:10 pm

My first 3*** was Albert. I used him quite a bit until...

I bought my first Box and got the card I wanted, which is surprising because I have the worst luck!

VIVIANNE! Oh boy was I happy! I use her to this day.
Back to top Go down
beltane-flames
Ocean Dweller [Rare]
beltane-flames

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:29 pm

I'm pretty sure my first ever leader was Alicia. I didn't get many other 2*s before I got better ones, so I mostly remember the starters when it comes to them.

My first 3* was Simon, and he was my leader for a while. I think I got him leveled up to 30 before I finally moved on to other units. I also made my first ever trade for Elvira, and she got all the way up to level 35 before she was eaten. :')

I made another trade for my first 4*, Felicia, and soon after that I got Gloria from DT, who I still have her as my main ranged unit. I then got Biance and Partenope--and I was extremely pleased with the latter, and still have her. A little trading more got me my current leader, Agnes. She's my best card right now.

No 5*s yet for me, but I'm saving up elixirs and Luna for one, and I should be able to buy one soon. Thinking I want either Serafiina or Sarah for ranged, Lucrezia for magic, and Victoria for melee. (I know Vic's gonna be hard to get, so I don't plan on letting go of my Agnes anytime soon!)

And when it comes to 6*s... Well, my favorite is Anastasia. I hope I can get her one day. ^__^
Back to top Go down
RisingAboveThis
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
RisingAboveThis

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:14 pm

First:

2*- September 2. I actually chose Orlando, mainly because I liked the whole "Warrior" concept....little did I know that Melee is the worst class [overall] until you get around 5*s when they have a little more variety and can use air attacks.

3*- I actually got my first 3* AFTER I got my first 4* oddly enough. xD I got a Maksim through a normal Brave Pack and nearly flipped out xD Set him as my leader for a few seconds.....then fed him to my [at that time] level 57 Chris.

4*- Well, after reading my previous one, surely you guessed correctly that my first 4* was a Chris. I got him from a guy named StonyJon, and I was clueless with my cute little level 38 Orlando and offered that for a 4*....he didnt scoff though, but instead, helped me out in the begining and bought my 3 elixers and gave me a Chris he had just gotten, and it matched his. It was so cool at the time, I looked up to Jon as my Fantasica mentor for a while and liked knowing I had the same Character he did, albeit his was already Maxed out.

5*- After buying 2 big boxes and a medium pack, I was beginning to lose hope. I was pissed and swore to never buy another pack again. Then, Venus event began and it was September 14th and there were Armed Forces units. Being raised with military parents, I thought it would be cool to buy a pack "But only one single pack, so you dont waste another $100 for a shitty card!".....I bought my pack....and there it was, a Stefen...a freakin 5*. I couldnt believe it! I was so happy, but a little sad at the irony of it. I spent $5 in one setting for a 5*, when I tried spending $100-ish and got nothing valuable. I shrugged it off and began leveling.....

6*- After level-grinding my Stefen for about a week, he was now level 96, nearly maxed. I asked around the forum if they wanted to trade and eventually, I got a Level 55 Sofia and a Thrain for it. I then proceeded to sell the Sofia for both a Plautia and a Caecilla before immediately selling them for a Maxed Heidemarie. I took my Maxed Heidemarie and sold it for another Sofia, Camile, Lucrezia, and a maxed Fiona....yipee right? Anyway, I then sold Camile for a Bernhard and Lucrezia and Sofia for a Level 60 Heidemarie. I then sold my Heidemarie for a Maxed Edgar and sold my Bernhard for a decently leveled Stef. Back to square 1 with a Maxed Edgar essentially lol. After selling my max fiona for 60 elix and assorted 4*s for some more elix, I had 167 elixers. I bought a friends Plautia again for 160 elixers, then traded all three of my 5*s for a MAXED CHARLES because an ally of mine had apparently saw my escapades and hoops I was jumping though to get a 6* and he was just a casual player and told me that I can have it for my three decent-5*s. I immediately freaked out with happiness and said yes. Ta-dah!

So, its been 10 days since I went from my first 5* to my 6*......

Longest 10 days ever. Razz
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:28 pm

2* = Adelaide until Lvl. 12.

3* = The Dark Elf Mage w/ Slow effect... I forget his name. Then the lure of the mega box was too much and I caved in.. Dun dun dun..

4* = Skipped them over completely except for when I had to use them because Vlad was taking too many Unit Points.

5* = Bernhard after pulling Vlad.

6* = I was leaving my house for work at 9:15 am on a Tuesday two weeks ago when I pulled Vlad and nearly hit a stop sign >_< lol.
Back to top Go down
RisingAboveThis
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
RisingAboveThis

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:31 pm

pnoytroi wrote:

3* = The Dark Elf Mage w/ Slow effect... I forget his name. Then the lure of the mega box was too much and I caved in.. Dun dun dun..

4* = Skipped them over completely except for when I had to use them because Vlad was taking too many Unit Points.

6* = I was leaving my house for work at 9:15 am on a Tuesday two weeks ago when I pulled Vlad and nearly hit a stop sign >_< lol.

......WHY COULDNT I HAVE HAD THIS LUCK!?!?!?!?

*cursed forever*
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:10 pm

2* I'm sure it was Solveig. I pulled her as my first Brave pack and stuck with her until she was maxed. Then she got eaten XD

3* Skipped over them XD

4* Django. At the time, 4* cards were really hard to get so I paid 650K for him XD And that was a discount! I believe Superman-1234 was the person who sold him to me.

5* Fiona! God, I really should have traded her for Thrain when I had gotten the chance. My first good 5* was a near maxed out Victoria because my ally who had started playing the same day I did decided to quit.

6* Meh, I don't have an interest in them since some 5*s are better and cheaper!
Back to top Go down
Danaerys83
Peace Keeper [Retired]
Danaerys83

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:30 pm

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
Adelaide. I have a thing for anything witchy so it was given that she'd be my favourite starter!

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
Julieta was my first 3*. I didn't stick with 2s or 3s very long due to the Demon Tower event being underway. I really wanted a Lieselotte so I purchased one of each pack (normal and Dark Elf) early on.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
Lieselotte & Gunnel were the first 4*s I pulled from my packs. I was pretty thrilled when I got Lieselotte, then highly amused when she was immediately followed by another 3 in the same pack... thankfully lots of people wanted her so I traded away my extras for other 4*s that I wanted.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
My first 5* was a Fiona given to me by an ally who quit. The only 5* I've gotten in a pack is Devil monster unit.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
Charles is my first 6*. I bought one more round of cards than I originally intended out of sheer frustration because I really wanted a 5* hero unit and had no luck.
Back to top Go down
FastfoodJesus
Peace Keeper [Retired]
FastfoodJesus

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:37 pm

First 2* was Orlando, didn't really like him though so I tried to keep him and Alicia levelled equally, that was until I got a Kira from a prem ticket and thought I hit jackpot.

First 3* I believe was Johann, which for some odd reason, never replaced my Kira. Didn't like Johann at all, think I eventually vendored him (I didn't know they had a value)

First 4* was Zenobia, which I was so disappointed when I got it, she seemed so lame. Didn't even have an ability! 2 prem tickets later, I pulled a Chris and she's been my leader since (Roughly a month now)

5* Ha! Premium ticket luck says hello (Also says, "Cash me in for 2*s"

6* See previous *

Still awaiting that eluding 5*, don't wanna sink the cash into a game like this so I'm patiently waiting a 5* pull from a ticket.
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:20 pm

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
I pulled Veronika right after I started lol, immediately made her the lead since I didn't like the three starters. I sold her after maxing her though. Now that I look back, her stats are pretty bad xD, poison is nice though.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
My first 3* was Geronimo, gotten from prem ticket. Didn't like his balance stats so I didn't use him too much. I fed him to a 4* later I think.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
My first 4* were Livia and Achillea from last event lol. I worked real hard and got them on the 2nd day of event. Still using them now since their land attack stats are really good.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
I got Emma cheap from someone x3, luv her so much even though her stats are really not up there with other 5*

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
Crowex wrote:
6* Meh, I don't have an interest in them since some 5*s are better and cheaper!

So much this. None of the current 6* really interests me.
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:27 pm

Let's see...

1* -- I've never leveled or used a single 1* beyond feeding them to other units.

2* -- I started with Orlando as my leader, but I more or less leveled all three of the starter characters evenly, as well as the the first 2* I pulled out of a brave pack, Elmer. I eventually fed Orlando to Dhimitrios, and fed Alicia to Livia (they were both in the high 30's when sacrificed). I still have Adelaide (21) and Elmer (31), but they'll probably be fed to my Mermaid to help with her push to max the next time I do an enchancement dump.

3* -- My first here was Katharine, who I still use a little bit (she's lvl 38 now), but not too often. She was amazing for me when I first got her. She's actually the only 3* I've bothered leveling at all, though.

4* -- Got the Mermaid monster card during the time of the event between the tower and colosseum events, where you could turn some monsters into units. I tried and failed two times before I finally succeeded on the third attempt at converting her into a unit (about an hour before the event ended, I might add!). Since I got her, she's been my leader, and is currently level 71.

5* -- Just bought a 3rd mega box tonight, and pulled a Julia! yay! Not the best 5*, but it's a 5* nonetheless, so I'm happy. Very Happy Haven't decided if I want to level her or trade her yet, but either way is good.

Last edited by utinni77 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Strenhelden
Terror of the End [Rare]
Strenhelden

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:38 pm

2* Adelaide from the starter pack. She got up to level 24 before I gave in and bought the 100 Fanta pack. Eventually she was eaten.

3* Marlow. For some reason, I got it in my head that I reaaaally needed someone with slow. Fed him later too.

4* Yuriya. From the 100 Fanta pack. Although the very next day I bought the 1500 pack and ended up with Dhimi and Zenobia. Dhimi was my leader for a while, he got to lvl 66. Dhimi's still my favourite 4*. Still have Yuriya, she's stuck around lvl 40 tho.

5* Fiona. Traded 28 elixirs for Fiona. First "real" 5* was Camille. Traded Dhimi, Fiona, 5m Luna to an ally who had just pulled an Alex.

6* Alex. Traded a Max Vic, Luc, and 300 elixirs for him during the Venus event. Somehow I had ended up with 200+ elixirs before the event from trades. Scrambled like hell to get more for the trade!
Back to top Go down
jsherman
☆☆
jsherman

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:57 pm

2* - Orlando: I always like to chose the "Paladin" as my starting toon. I soon got Jane and loved her range/knockback....if only it didn't take her forever to reload.

3* - I don't remember my first 3*, maybe Gustav, because I thought he was Beastmode.

4* - Bought my first box because I had crappy cards and, lo and behold, Maia joins the party. Really thought I was uber for having her. And kept thinking that until....

5* - Tower event. Bought a Dark Elf pack. Don't hate me: two Edgars dropped! I was so excited, I had no idea what to do, or what Edgar was worth. So, because I thought I didn't need both, I traded one for a Gerhard and Fiona..... (oops).
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:55 pm

jsherman wrote:
5* - Tower event. Bought a Dark Elf pack. Don't hate me: two Edgars dropped! I was so excited, I had no idea what to do, or what Edgar was worth. So, because I thought I didn't need both, I traded one for a Gerhard and Fiona..... (oops).
I have one ally who has Edgar as their leader, and I abuse my access to him ALL THE TIME. I wish I had one of my own. Such an awesome unit! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wonju
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Hmm...   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:27 pm

First 1*: Euch.
First 2*: Alicia. I would've chosen Orlando, but I got screwed over when flying units came in, so chose her Smile. Fed her to my first 3*
First 3*: Evert. Middle-aged guy in full armor with a big horse that I thought looked awesome...still have him Wink.
First 4*: Gloria. Never got any 4* from the stupid prem tickets...
First 5*: Fiona. Spammed referrals from friends over at a different card game...hehehehe...
First 6*: Princess Gloria. I was dreaming...then I woke up and learned I didn't really have her...talk about addicted xD.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:37 pm

RisingAboveThis wrote:
pnoytroi wrote:

......WHY COULDNT I HAVE HAD THIS LUCK!?!?!?!?

*cursed forever*

LOL. Which part of my luck? Nearly running over the stop sign because I pulled Vlad or pulling Vlad? ;-) Haha jk
Back to top Go down
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
tzerherman

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 3:09 am

FastfoodJesus wrote:
Still awaiting that eluding 5*, don't wanna sink the cash into a game like this so I'm patiently waiting a 5* pull from a ticket.

Dont wait.. either buy or keep trading like what I did
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next