Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?

Go down 
+104
kai2kai
ajoncloud9
bells
Reikr
Asgard
GitD16
RoyalGargoyle
Peppuslayer
MythSearcher
tanjinyi
SnowTempest
Lunatic
beedoubleuc
VitaeMortifer
Happiemealz
luvdapeace
Belhyde
Whenesday
tomoyo
Kafiee
Brokenluckx3
buzzsaw13
Junichirou
SonicAria
Tashego
HoundR
FTW Speedted
NotAPieceOfPie
MazinKaiser21
Lornoth
Onisunit
themadmanazn
Nooblack
Garmdagnir
Aegis303
niteng85
KuroStar
xtaroux
wowyogurt
lmnseason
sengakae
Arasuki
ChibiLeen
jackyang919
Despoted
sandson
GoldoaWillNotMove
Callanthe
Ckrai
nijian84
FateXero
Kyliexh
aszutai
Lolli
Whizzah
Evageek
jeik00
ElysianField
mct007tc
Ruego
PatchFirefox
kaieitenjitsu
Tomoya85kun
sagemacleod
Xzaral
LordPupu
zTrace
Lenneth
aquCHAOS
basiliskeye
profile4
Valhades
Gunzlinger
Destini411
Bidnode
Curasa
ivansensei_
Khos
memphiskite
sharpyzu
ohzark
CreativeCC
jdelmundo
n00face
fatmatt75
Wonju
jsherman
Strenhelden
Varis
po1102
FastfoodJesus
Danaerys83
Admin
pnoytroi
RisingAboveThis
beltane-flames
Orlebar
larrydust
ptrang
cuddytime
Shokkeru
tzerherman
Yoruno
clocksprocket
108 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
kai2kai

kai2kai

Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:40 am

2* Orlando

3* Geronimo

4* Django (from premium ticket)

5* Sleipnir (from event and recruitment)

6* Matahari (event also ^_^)
Back to top Go down
thearm05
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:51 am

2* Adelaide
3* idk
4* Anton from 4*+ticket
5* Dermond (After my 6* lolll)
6* Monica from the first (and only) mega box I have gotten
Back to top Go down
BasChiuin

BasChiuin

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:36 pm

My first 2* was Orlando, though i did not use him for long he was kind of a filler card who i replaced with

My first 3* was Katherine, served me well i got it leveled to about 26 but i got a 4* poison level soon after that so it was short lived

My first 4* was Helmut, but the first 4* i actually used was Sergei whom inspired my love of knock-back units, i have maxed him and still keep him to this day.

My First 5* was Zhou Yu i pulled him first try from an event box, this was my leader up until recently, i plan on keeping him just because i liked him, he was truly my first leader and i have been through much with this guy

My first 6* i got recently(5 days ago) and have leveled up to 81 at the moment, Eurydike, which i am guessing is a fairly rare unit because people offered me 2 maxed 6* and a maxed 5* for her, but i'm keeping her for she is my first 6* and i'm sentimental like that.
Back to top Go down
jrdmaan
☆☆
jrdmaan

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:16 pm

First 2* - Orlando - Didn't think too much about stats as a newbie.

First 3* - Nix - I started playing right around when event ended, and was surprised to see him in my roster. Smile

First 4* - Sigurd - Dunno where he came from. He just.... appeared.

First 5* - Julia - Pulled from the 2nd Megabox I purchased.

First 6* - Manfred - Pulled from a 2nd Step-up 7 pack. Swore I'd stop buying boxes after.....have yet to fulfill that promise. >.<
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:11 pm

XD Love this topic

2* I chose Alicia since I saw there was a 0 in Orlando's stats and I have friends in Adelaide Australia and it's way remote there. I didn't want a leader that was barren. =3

3* Pulled Gustav from the 100 coin newbie pack but decided to pick Veronica as my lead because she was prettier.

4* Pulled Gleb, kept Veronica as leader. Bought an Alex with luna because I didn't see anyone with her as lead so I thought she was really strong. But when I finally maxed her I realized she still did 0 damage XD. I finally saved up TE and got Paige and Sam and leveled them during the Amazon tower event.

5* I thought I was the smartest mofo ever, and I traded Sam and Paige for Marguerite xD. I was so excited to get my first 5*. Then I realized she did 0 damage and I was sad. The first "good" 5* I got was Sheryl. I bought her fresh for 70 TE after arena. I was like yeahh! Great deal! She's gonna be 100 TE when I max her!

6* First 6* was Paris, but I quickly traded her for Chi because I was like =O Cool art and stats! Yay! She's gonna be worth a lot (she wasn't). Eventually sold her and bought Dana with TE. Traded Dana plus for Nana, and then now I have Deb. Yay!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6