Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!

Go down 
+34
mistive
Yoruichi
KeyBlade
Grimblade88
RoyalGargoyle
KuroStar
Fuuko
larrydust
Callanthe
lmnseason
predator852
Asgard
joeladams20
niteng85
snofuzz
Whenesday
BayushiKira
pnoytroi
HoundR
gaillardia
po1102
myad
Ghost_Star
Lornoth
Lares
Aegis303
EmrysMerlin
Cam
Kadaan
ChibiLeen
BkWiz
memphiskite
Isylia
themadmanazn
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Do you own a 6*?
No, I do not own a 6*
Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 4 I_vote_lcap54%Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 114 ]
Yes, I own ONE 6*
Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 4 I_vote_lcap24%Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 51 ]
Yes, I own 2-4 6*s
Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 4 I_vote_lcap11%Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 24 ]
Yes, I own 5-9 6*s
Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 4 I_vote_lcap7%Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 14 ]
Yes, I own 10-14 6*'s
Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 4 I_vote_lcap1%Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 1% [ 3 ]
Yes, I own 15-20 6*'s
Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 4 I_vote_lcap2%Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 4 ]
Yes, I own 21+ 6*s
Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 211

AuthorMessage
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 3:48 pm

I now own my very first 6* [Petra] thanks to galaad97 for the trade. I'm pretty proud considering I worked hard for months [a lot of my savings also went into LE 5*s].

So, would change my vote if I could. =p
Back to top Go down
Kyte
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Kyte

Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:30 am

Question, does the poll record who voted on which?.... X3
Back to top Go down
gaillardia
☆☆☆
gaillardia

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:02 pm

Cam wrote:
I now own my very first 6* [Petra] thanks to galaad97 for the trade. I'm pretty proud considering I worked hard for months [a lot of my savings also went into LE 5*s].

So, would change my vote if I could. =p
Got my first 6*!! but at the expense of max Laura, Max Diane, max Elena fresh rose and 10te....
I just traded for a fresh Petra myself! and congrats on your first 6*!
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:07 pm

Kyte wrote:
Question, does the poll record who voted on which?.... X3

Nope, why?
Back to top Go down
Kyte
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Kyte

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:47 pm

I clicked 0 X3....
Sorry was bored when I did that. D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4