Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!

Go down 
+34
mistive
Yoruichi
KeyBlade
Grimblade88
RoyalGargoyle
KuroStar
Fuuko
larrydust
Callanthe
lmnseason
predator852
Asgard
joeladams20
niteng85
snofuzz
Whenesday
BayushiKira
pnoytroi
HoundR
gaillardia
po1102
myad
Ghost_Star
Lornoth
Lares
Aegis303
EmrysMerlin
Cam
Kadaan
ChibiLeen
BkWiz
memphiskite
Isylia
themadmanazn
38 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Do you own a 6*?
No, I do not own a 6*
Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! I_vote_lcap54%Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 114 ]
Yes, I own ONE 6*
Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! I_vote_lcap24%Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 51 ]
Yes, I own 2-4 6*s
Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! I_vote_lcap11%Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 24 ]
Yes, I own 5-9 6*s
Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! I_vote_lcap7%Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 14 ]
Yes, I own 10-14 6*'s
Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! I_vote_lcap1%Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! I_vote_rcap
 1% [ 3 ]
Yes, I own 15-20 6*'s
Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! I_vote_lcap2%Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 4 ]
Yes, I own 21+ 6*s
Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! I_vote_lcap0%Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 211

AuthorMessage
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! Empty
PostSubject: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:02 pm

Hello Forum Members,

I am interested in getting some data on what percent of Fanta players have a 6* card. Unfortunately, I can only poll forum members, but I am still curious. Please read all the answer options and answer truthfully, thanks!

EDIT: I am more interested in 6* units over monsters, but whatever, the difference should to huge as many 6* monsters can be recruited to 6* units.

EDIT2: This is for PRESENTLY OWN 6* units. Example: I own a Monica and I trade for a Dana. Now I own a Dana. I presently own only ONE 6* unit. This is not asking for past ownership or albuming.

Last edited by themadmanazn on Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:31 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Isylia
☆☆☆☆
Isylia

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:04 pm

answered ;D
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:09 pm

Does having 6* monsters count...?
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:11 pm

memphiskite wrote:
Does having 6* monsters count...?

Thanks for bringing that up! I totally didn't even consider monsters. I edited my post to be... more clear... maybe... Laughing
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:14 pm

Considering 6* monsters are the same cost as 6* units now a days, I would count them.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:41 pm

Let's see.... Cecilia, Ellen, Charles, Vine, Paris, Ethelred, Monica, Lu Bu, Oktavia, Saki, C.Debbie, Vlad, 2 Danas, 2 Ninas, Petra, Nine Tails, 2 Medusas, 2 Nine Tails, 2 Succubus'...

So that's 24 for me... Needed this reminder, I tend to forget....

And sorry if I'm bragging about it. Sometimes I do need to do so to keep my self-confidence up. Neutral
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:51 pm

Not a single 6* to my name yet, but I'm working towards it. Smile Apart from getting the necessary resources, choosing the right 6* is proving to be a bit complicated. I don't want a 6* just to have a 6* - or I'd already have an Alexander xD - I want one that I like and that I will find useful.

So yeah, biding my time for now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:58 pm

Would also be neat to have another poll for people with a 6*: how long did it take you to get your first 6*?

I have one 6* now, but it took me four months to get.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:09 pm

I've been playing for four months and do not own a 6*.
I could have a decent 6* but instead I decided to obtain some LE 5*s that I really wanted, and am now saving for a 6*. I'm not in any rush though. I'm waiting until I have a good offer for a card I really want, and not just buy a low-end 6* for the sake of having one.
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:34 pm

Nice to get confirmation on the Ethelred, me and an ally were seeing who can name Ethelred and Ellen owners for fun.
Back to top Go down
EmrysMerlin

EmrysMerlin

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:55 pm

I'm in the same boat. I've obtained pretty much all the 5*s I wanted (except Werewolf) and I don't see any new units I want so I'm now saving my TE for my first 6*. I hope to get Monica, Nina, Dana (or Aragon when released) as my first 6*.
Back to top Go down
Aegis303

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:56 pm

Started around d Halloween and finally got a 6* today....but from a leaving ally: (
Back to top Go down
Aegis303

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:56 pm

Started around d Halloween and finally got a 6* today....but from a leaving ally: (
Back to top Go down
Lares

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:01 pm

I worked hard, very hard to get my 6 Star. I grinded like an idiot for TE, trading...and at the end I got my Reinhard!
Back to top Go down
Lornoth
☆☆☆☆
Lornoth

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:06 pm

Nope, no 6*. And none in my forseable future either. I'm planning on grabbing a few expensive LE 5*'s first, for some reason the artwork for most 6*'s just isn't as impressive to me.

Once i get Elizabeth... Lana... Kyo...Werewolf...

Then i'll start saving for a 6*.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:14 pm

memphiskite wrote:
Let's see.... Cecilia, Ellen, Charles, Vine, Paris, Ethelred, Monica, Lu Bu, Oktavia, Saki, C.Debbie, Vlad, 2 Danas, 2 Ninas, Petra, Nine Tails, 2 Medusas, 2 Nine Tails, 2 Succubus'...

And sorry if I'm bragging about it. Sometimes I do need to do so to keep my self-confidence up. Neutral

\envy
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:17 pm

need to just confirm...

own as in present tense. if i sell it off, does not count anymore, right? we're not talking about album here, right? Smile
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:24 pm

I have 3: 1 was a pull, 1 was a gift, and 1 was the result of lots of hard work, so I've tasted them all Very Happy

My next target are shiny butt and Francois. Will save TE again to buy some 6* I like as well. So I will have around 5-6 6*.
Back to top Go down
gaillardia
☆☆☆
gaillardia

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:24 pm

memphiskite wrote:

Lol Memphiskite you wanna donate a 6* to the poor?

And so far I have been offered a max Alex for my max Laura unit but I didn't take it... (Not because I don't like Alex or anything.....) but I think I'll keep Laura since she's such a great card overall and wished she were a 6* !!

So yes, I have no 6* units or monsters....
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:28 pm

gaillardia wrote:
And so far I have been offered a max Alex for my max Laura unit but I didn't take it... (Not because I don't like Alex or anything.....) but I think I'll keep Laura since she's such a great card overall and wished she were a 6* !!

dang... that guy still wanna trade his Alex for Laura? i am more than happy to do the trade. Smile
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:29 pm

Thank you all for participating and voting in the poll. Please continue to do so.

Myad > Nope, I want presently own, not have ever owned. Thanks for asking.
Back to top Go down
gaillardia
☆☆☆
gaillardia

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:32 pm

myad wrote:
gaillardia wrote:

dang... that guy still wanna trade his Alex for Laura? i am more than happy to do the trade. Smile
Lol really?? Well I'd keep Laura for affectionate reasons. But I remember part of his game name.
It was Michaelwong something and last I saw he had erhard as lead
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:56 pm

memphiskite wrote:
Ellen, Vine, Ethelred
It's definitely ok to brag if you can list those as owned units Very Happy
gaillardia wrote:
myad wrote:
gaillardia wrote:

Lol really?? Well I'd keep Laura for affectionate reasons. But I remember part of his game name.
It was Michaelwong something and last I saw he had erhard as lead

Thanks for not doing that trade, my soul would be scarred for life haha (I want Laura so bad)

And I currently own 5 6*s: Rouge, C. Reamy, Cecilia, Nina, Abel, Nanaca, and Fafnir

[EDIT: I voted for the 2-4 option because I didn't count Fafnir first Sad ]
[EDIT 2: Added Cecilia]
[EDIT 3: Added Nanaca]

Last edited by HoundR on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:53 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
gaillardia
☆☆☆
gaillardia

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:11 pm

Lol no prob houndr. I wouldn't even trade her for a Reinhard ;(
But if a crazy offer for her ever arises I'd consider it
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:34 pm

BkWiz wrote:
Nice to get confirmation on the Ethelred, me and an ally were seeing who can name Ethelred and Ellen owners for fun.

I would like to know who still has the other 9 Ellens. I haven't been keeping track of them that well.... keep losing my list :/

gaillardia wrote:
Lol Memphiskite you wanna donate a 6* to the poor?

I've.... done enough of that already... I think that does more harm than good now... plus I'm loving the collection now Neutral

HoundR wrote:
memphiskite wrote:
Ellen, Vine, Ethelred
It's definitely ok to brag if you can list those as owned units Very Happy

Oh yeah~ Totally mine, alright! Well, maybe not Vine that much since she's just sitting in my bank atm... Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next