Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!

Go down 
+34
mistive
Yoruichi
KeyBlade
Grimblade88
RoyalGargoyle
KuroStar
Fuuko
larrydust
Callanthe
lmnseason
predator852
Asgard
joeladams20
niteng85
snofuzz
Whenesday
BayushiKira
pnoytroi
HoundR
gaillardia
po1102
myad
Ghost_Star
Lornoth
Lares
Aegis303
EmrysMerlin
Cam
Kadaan
ChibiLeen
BkWiz
memphiskite
Isylia
themadmanazn
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Do you own a 6*?
No, I do not own a 6*
Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap54%Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 114 ]
Yes, I own ONE 6*
Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap24%Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 51 ]
Yes, I own 2-4 6*s
Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 24 ]
Yes, I own 5-9 6*s
Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 14 ]
Yes, I own 10-14 6*'s
Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap1%Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 1% [ 3 ]
Yes, I own 15-20 6*'s
Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap2%Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 4 ]
Yes, I own 21+ 6*s
Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 211

AuthorMessage
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:40 pm

/me considers showing off, but he decides to keep some mystery to his collection. My allies will probably eventually see all my 6*s at some point as leaders Laughing
Back to top Go down
gaillardia
☆☆☆
gaillardia

Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:43 pm

Lol, just joking ;p
I have a few great allies and one of whom gave me a free Bernhard when I still had my mermaid unit as lead.
And now because of that I've got my dream 5* card mihiro, a max ivy, sleipnir and Laura Smile
I'm content now even if I don't own a 6* yet.
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:07 pm

My ally kept track of them. I have the list somewhere. Ellen Diana and Ethelred listed.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:17 pm

Went from:

Vlad, 3x Reinhard, Monica, Nina, Petra, Anastasia, 9Tails, Dorothea

to

Vlad, Reinhard, Marybell, Nina x2, Monica x2, Anastasia, Charles x3, C. Reamy

To Now:

Fenrir x2, Vlad, Reinhard, Dana, Charles x6
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:24 pm

pnoytroi wrote:
Went from:

to

To Now:

Is an all-Charles team to be expected in the next arena? xD
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:42 pm

So far exactly 50% of responses have been 6* free and 50% of responses have been 6* owners. Interesting.
Back to top Go down
BayushiKira
☆☆☆☆☆☆
BayushiKira

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:14 pm

Have not have the opportunity to own a 6*.

Currently just working on the 4* and 5*. Even 5* are challenging enough for me.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:17 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:
pnoytroi wrote:
Went from:

to

To Now:

Is an all-Charles team to be expected in the next arena? xD

Yes. lol. Though I will ask if anyone comes up against me in the game to let me know how they fare with that team. In-game name is xmalietpnoix
Back to top Go down
Whenesday
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Whenesday

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:14 am

Three 6*s for me.

Monica's my first 6* and also pulled from my first box purchase

Subsequenetly traded for Charles and Nina
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:10 am

Whenesday wrote:
Three 6*s for me.

Monica's my first 6* and also pulled from my first box purchase

Subsequenetly traded for Charles and Nina

So do you actually own 3 or 2? (Not like it matters for the pool since 2-4 are grouped together) but for clarity.
Back to top Go down
snofuzz

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:43 am

ive spent 300 bucks and no 6* yet. So unhappy and now with the step up packs 2 im still getting bad luck
Back to top Go down
niteng85
☆☆☆☆☆
niteng85

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:35 am

Work my way up for around 3~4mth from multiple 5* to current only 1 6* Paris.. (Traded from Dorethea Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:52 am

pnoytroi wrote:

To Now:

Charles x6

who needs cowbells, we need MOAR Charles!
Back to top Go down
joeladams20
☆☆☆
joeladams20

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:34 am

Yes, I have one 6*.

Yes, he is Alexander.

Yes, he was a steal to get.

I am having a great time using him in the game until I have an ungodly amount of te for a better one! Smile

BTW, did I mention I have a 6*... which I'm pretty sure is one of the big excitements to the game. Now, I get to be even more excited when I get my second 6* and they are 3 times better than my first.

I love you all, but don't judge me!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Asgard

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:28 am

I don't even own a 5*, forget 6* lol
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:02 pm

memphiskite wrote:
Let's see.... Cecilia, Ellen, Charles, Vine, Paris, Ethelred, Monica, Lu Bu, Oktavia, Saki, C.Debbie, Vlad, 2 Danas, 2 Ninas, Petra, Nine Tails, 2 Medusas, 2 Nine Tails, 2 Succubus'...

So that's 24 for me... Needed this reminder, I tend to forget....

And sorry if I'm bragging about it. Sometimes I do need to do so to keep my self-confidence up. Neutral

I mean god you could give me ONE!
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:47 pm

So I have 3 4*+ tickets and I have been debating to either pull it or not. In the end, I pulled Vilhelm and Partenope. I was getting hopeless and just pulled my last ticket anyways. In a surprise, Paris showed up and damn that made my day.
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:52 pm

lol lmnseason you got her from a 4*+ ticket? congratulations on winning the lottery! Razz
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:09 pm

Callanthe wrote:
lol lmnseason you got her from a 4*+ ticket? congratulations on winning the lottery! Razz

Yeah. Everyone here should know that I'm a free player.

And thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
larrydust
☆☆
larrydust

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:47 pm

Voted. Just picked up my 2nd 6★ today. Cool

I traded up to Monica a couple weeks ago, and she won't be going anywhere soon. Just finalized a trade, and now I have a fresh Charles to add to my stable! I had to get rid of most of my remaining 5★s, but I got to keep Lana. (Ahhh, lovely, lovely Lana!) ...but I'm so broke now!

2TE and 45TE(p) remaining! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
gaillardia
☆☆☆
gaillardia

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:52 pm

lmnseason wrote:
So I have 3 4*+ tickets and I have been debating to either pull it or not. In the end, I pulled Vilhelm and Partenope. I was getting hopeless and just pulled my last ticket anyways. In a surprise, Paris showed up and damn that made my day.

Wow you have such good luck!! Only had the honor of pulling a Chris from my last 4*+ ticket.....
Back to top Go down
Fuuko

Fuuko

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:04 pm

Been trying to get Rouge as my first 6*, but no such luck Sad haha (anyone selling one for cheap let me know!!! Razz )
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:33 am

gaillardia wrote:
lmnseason wrote:

Wow you have such good luck!! Only had the honor of pulling a Chris from my last 4*+ ticket.....
There's hope. Haha Smile
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:11 am

lmnseason wrote:

Congratu-freaking-lations ... you have brought back the lost faith I had in 4+ tickets Very Happy
On another note, I hate Partenope.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:24 am

HoundR wrote:
lmnseason wrote:

Congratu-freaking-lations ... you have brought back the lost faith I had in 4+ tickets Very Happy
On another note, I hate Partenope.
Thanks. I was just as surprised too. I still can't believe it. Not to mention that I had Paris which is a pretty fair pull I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next