Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Been gone for a while. What's changed?

Go down 
+2
SnowTempest
evelastina
6 posters
AuthorMessage
evelastina

evelastina

Been gone for a while. What's changed? Empty
PostSubject: Been gone for a while. What's changed?   Been gone for a while. What's changed? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:40 pm

Hey all I ended up taking like a year long break (due to accidentally registering my account onto another phone so I couldn't really play...)
But after finally buying a new phone I'm back on fantasica

My biggest question is just to know what's changed since I've stopped playing
(Idk what the event was called but I got 5* Therese in the last event I played)

I know 7* and 8* are a thing now, but has the economy or game changed much since I was gone? Like are people still trading for feeders/event boost cards? Is it any easier to get 6*s now?

Thank you in advance :>
Back to top Go down
http://www.evelastina.com
SnowTempest
☆☆☆
SnowTempest

PostSubject: Re: Been gone for a while. What's changed?   Been gone for a while. What's changed? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 1:29 am

The prices dropped quite a bit, 6*s went to 5* price, 5*s went to 4* price. And so on.
You can use fantasitrade.com for a quick price reference.

5* max feeders are around 2-3TE each

6*s now are extremely easy to get, just need to save a few potions from a few training events or so and viola~

Also TE to Pot ratio changed, its about roughly 10:9 or something now, just poke around '3'
There's been quite a bit Potion based events lately
Back to top Go down
evelastina

evelastina

PostSubject: Re: Been gone for a while. What's changed?   Been gone for a while. What's changed? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:02 am

ahh thank you so much :>
is getting a 7* pretty much just hoping for the best in card packs? (I don't think I'll ever get event 7*s if they're like getting 6*s back when I last played)
Back to top Go down
http://www.evelastina.com
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Been gone for a while. What's changed?   Been gone for a while. What's changed? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 5:22 am

7* and 8* only appear on event packs, which you can only draw with money.

While 6* have fallen in price, their difficulty to get in events still remain the same, with a few exceptions on some events (there was a training event where they made the main boss really weak and the 6* was placed at a very low requirement, which allowed free players to get her). 7* are almost impossible without either money or a godly ammount of resources, while the 8*... you'll need even more money. As in hundreds.
Back to top Go down
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Been gone for a while. What's changed?   Been gone for a while. What's changed? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 5:31 am

The feeder market has taken a hit and is currently at a dip, because Fanta was giving out hundreds or even a couple of thousand (mostly) 4* as reward units through M Tickets. And the extremely easy boss in the training event Vaati mentioned (Voleur) was also an easy way to lvl all your cards. I think every (semi) serious player was/is near up to date with maxing or mlb-ing their units.
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Been gone for a while. What's changed?   Been gone for a while. What's changed? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:50 pm

On the positive note many old le 4* are now easily traded for common 6*s. I've gotten a few 6*s for 4*s of late;)
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

PostSubject: Re: Been gone for a while. What's changed?   Been gone for a while. What's changed? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 4:48 pm

And the bad news is, some units especially 8*s or maybe some 7*s are untradeable so you've missed a lot of things when you left the game for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Been gone for a while. What's changed?   Been gone for a while. What's changed? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Been gone for a while. What's changed?
Page 1 of 1