Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

GUIDE: General tips for Fantasica [Community Collaborative]

Go down 
+4
Fuhajin
hikaru
digitalsynner
clocksprocket
8 posters
AuthorMessage
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

GUIDE: General tips for Fantasica [Community Collaborative] Empty
PostSubject: GUIDE: General tips for Fantasica [Community Collaborative]   GUIDE: General tips for Fantasica [Community Collaborative] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 1:26 pm

Since the OP of the old thread is banned, I will repost it here. This thread is a collection of general tips from various users -- especially those that a new player would benefit from knowing. If you have anything useful to add, post it in the thread so people can read it! (Think of this as a, "what did I wish I knew when I first started playing?" thread)

Basics:

*When a user tells you their ID you can add them or search for them via the TRADE tab in game just type the ID and search then click view profile.

*Remember to login every day for your free card(Card Pack tab) and your daily login bonus(they add up and help a lot)

*Originally, potions and elixirs from the daily log-in could be traded, but this is no longer the case. Still, keep any elixirs and potions that are tradeable as you can get a good sum of luna for them.

*The first week you are in-game, you can place any of your allies whenever you want. However after a week, you will only be able to place allies that have been online within the past hour or so. It's important to get allies that typically log into the game around the same times you do!

*a good place to trade, or just to get a feel for prices, is other people's profiles. If you go to "card packs" and look at the latest rare picks, people often use these profiles to advertise what they're buying or selling. You can also set up a trading thread here, but please make sure to read our rules!

Leveling your cards:

*if you've just started, remember that units' max exp depends on their star rank. 1*s can be leveled up to 20, 2*s to 40, 3*s to 60, etc. Try to get a 3* or higher as soon as possible, as these cards are typically more powerful than what you've started with.

*Enhancing*
*You should generally use the cards you get from enhancing and brave packs 1*-2* as feeds(cards you use to enhance other cards)
Note Training 6-3 is a top stop used to farm Luna by selling your cards and Luna chests, 10-4 for farming 2* enhancing cards.

*Grinding*

Instead of spending Luna to level your cards by enhancing you can do what we call level grinding.

*The best method of grinding is to wait until you can do quest 24-6. Deploy all 5 allies, and deploy one of your own units. This will earn that unit 585 exp. Note that while quests go up to 25-7, 24-6 still gives the highest exp per run.

Artifacts:

You can collect all artifacts in a set for a strong 4* monster.
You can click your artifact tab and chose to steal an artifact form another player in game. Note that when you do this you should always target players near your level or lower that have been offline for a day or two. This will make it easier to finish a set before they retaliate if they retaliate at all.

Last edited by clocksprocket on Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: GUIDE: General tips for Fantasica [Community Collaborative]   GUIDE: General tips for Fantasica [Community Collaborative] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:54 pm

Just for Syzygistic Wink

Communication: I love communicating (40-char-at-a-time) with my allies, because we're all in this together!

But sometimes people don't really get how to communicate in Fantasica.

You have your own profile, and your wall. If you post on your wall, only people who visit your profile will see it. If you want all your allies (and anyone who visits their page) to see, go to the allies screen and post the message from there. When I started, sometimes I'd forget for a moment and post it on my profile, and then go "doh!" and repost it to my allies. As you play the game more, this will become habitual and not a problem, but it's a good idea to keep in mind. I've occasionally gone to an ally's wall and seen them talking to themselves, and it's really quite sad! Razz People are not going to see your posts selling things or asking questions if they need to visit your profile first to see it.

Meanwhile, if you're carrying on a 1-on-1 conversation, or someone responds to your all-ally message, go to their profile and then post the message, and only they will see it. This is useful because you don't always want to be having conversations with all your allies at once!

Last edited by clocksprocket on Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: EXP; Banking Luna   GUIDE: General tips for Fantasica [Community Collaborative] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:48 pm

There was a question here that I've moved for better thread readability. Here's a summary of what it was asking:

EXP - Difference between display in enhancing and through quests

You'll notice when you enhance, 100 exp correlates to one level -- so if you start with a level 1 and get 452 exp through enhancing, it will be level 4 with 52 exp filling up the bar.

But when you quest, you'll often get amounts of exp greater than 100 but your unit won't have gone up in level. What's with that?

It's helpful to think of the exp as divided into "true" exp and "100% display" exp. The exp you get through questing contributes to a hidden "true" exp value, and it can take hundreds of thousands of exp to level a unit. However, when you look at your unit details, it'll only be showing a percentage of exp. So if your unit has "56" exp, that really means 56% until the next level, which might be 200 "true" exp or 20,000. When enhancing, exp gained is shown in %-exp, not "true" exp.

Help, I'm getting attacked and people are stealing all my Luna! Can I save it somewhere?

You can "bank" Luna. Luna cannot be stolen when it resides in your inbox (which has infinite capacity, and doesn't expire). You can "bank" Luna by asking someone to help you do so. Send a trade to that person with the amount of Luna you wish to bank, and they'll send you back the exact same amount. When you complete the trade, you'll both have that Luna transferred to your inbox!

Alternatively, you can send a trade to a friend with your Luna, and it can't be touched while in a trade either. When you want to use your Luna, contact your friend and have them cancel the trade. Luna from canceled trades goes back to your vault, unlike cards, which will still be returned to the inbox. This method is good if you have a friend you can contact quickly, but if not, you might be stuck needing Luna with no chance of getting it for a few hours.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: GUIDE: General tips for Fantasica [Community Collaborative]   GUIDE: General tips for Fantasica [Community Collaborative] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:02 pm

Here's a post from beltane-flames to a new player, which highlights some good-to-know tips:

beltane-flames wrote:
Here's a few things I've learned:

• When leveling units, try to save up many feeders and use them all at once. As the level of the card you're enhancing increases, so does the amount of Luna it costs to enhance. Also, I like to pour many 1*s into a few 2*s and then use those. 2*s cost more to use, but it costs less than all those 1*s alone would in the end.
  • If you're looking to sell or trade something, don't just advertise to your allies; go to the newly drawn rare card profiles and post there, even if the card or user is nothing to do with what you're selling or looking for. Lots of people will see it that way. You can also go from profile to profile from there, leaving trails of messages, when you're really desperate. Razz
  • When you're low on Luna, it's pretty effective to do lots of training. You can not only collect money there, but sell all the cards you find. Be sure to look at which cards sell for more; there's differences even between 1*s. Find the training level with a 2* and the most profitable 1*s available, and farm away! (6-4, for example, is one of my favorites.)
  • Use as many allies as you possibly can, always. Even if you don't need them or they won't be any help. You and your allies both will get more Ally Points, and that's always nice. Plus, you actually get more EXP on quests when you have the maximum number of allies deployed. Smile

Just a few suggestions. Have fun, and see you around!
Back to top Go down
digitalsynner

digitalsynner

PostSubject: Re: GUIDE: General tips for Fantasica [Community Collaborative]   GUIDE: General tips for Fantasica [Community Collaborative] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:31 pm

Hope u don't mind if I update this with the latest info on grinding:

clocksprocket wrote:

*Grinding*

Instead of spending Luna to level your cards by enhancing you can do what we call level grinding.

*The best method of grinding is to wait until you can do quest 24-6. Deploy all 5 allies, and deploy one of your own units. This will earn that unit 585 exp. Note that while quests go up to 25-7, 24-6 still gives the highest exp per run.

Quests now go up to 28-10.

Also, it seems that we've found some new favorites for grinding experience, BT, and ally points possibly because cooldown times may have changed:

4-7: BT (estimated 462 BT per 2 minutes)

2-7: exp (308 experience per 1 minute)

2-7: ally points (up to 40 ally points per 1 min. depending on the player's level of 'Enduring Hope' skill.)
Back to top Go down
hikaru

hikaru

PostSubject: Re: GUIDE: General tips for Fantasica [Community Collaborative]   GUIDE: General tips for Fantasica [Community Collaborative] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:09 pm

33-4 is my grind one its
deploy limit 2
ally limit 5
monster count 58
cooldown is 5 mins

but wen ur done u said hav a minute or 2
it gives 600 wen ur done if u deploy all 5 allies and one unit
if theres a better one please tell me
Back to top Go down
Fuhajin

Fuhajin

PostSubject: Re: GUIDE: General tips for Fantasica [Community Collaborative]   GUIDE: General tips for Fantasica [Community Collaborative] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:47 am

36-4 is the best grind level at the moment, it gives 630 xp with 5 allies and one unit
Deploy limit: 2
Ally limit: 5
Monster Count: 38 (19 Sahagin and 19 Kappa)
Cooldown: 5 min

Tips: Use melee champs who hits well vs Water units (Zenobia, Felidae, Dhimitrios, Tanith, Anton, Xiahou Dun...
Back to top Go down
mrrob201

PostSubject: Re: GUIDE: General tips for Fantasica [Community Collaborative]   GUIDE: General tips for Fantasica [Community Collaborative] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 5:47 am

Hey I have a quick question, and I hope that it's okay that I write it here. I've only just started playing about a day ago, and I'm trying to figure out how to trade. I know we have to be lvl 31 or higher, but I tried to trade with someone just to test it out, and I got to pick what I was offering, but never got to see what they had, or pick what I wanted. How does the trade work in the game?
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: GUIDE: General tips for Fantasica [Community Collaborative]   GUIDE: General tips for Fantasica [Community Collaborative] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:51 pm

mrrob201 wrote:
Hey I have a quick question, and I hope that it's okay that I write it here. I've only just started playing about a day ago, and I'm trying to figure out how to trade. I know we have to be lvl 31 or higher, but I tried to trade with someone just to test it out, and I got to pick what I was offering, but never got to see what they had, or pick what I wanted. How does the trade work in the game?

Here's how trading works (which I'm sure it's mentioned somewhere in the forum):

Player A initiates a trade by hitting the Trade button on Player B's profile.
Player A then selects up to 5 items to put on offer.
Player A is given the chance to review the items on offer before confirming it.
Player A's items on offer is taken away temporarily for Player B to see.
Player B is given a choice to either decline Player A's offer or be allowed to offer their items to Player A.
When Player B accepts, they are allowed to offer up to 5 items on trade.
Player B is given the chance to review the items on offer before confirming it.
Player B's items on offer is taken away temporarily for Player A to see.
Player A is given a choice to either accept or decline Player B's offer.
When Player A accepts, they will receive the items Player B is offering into their Inbox.
Player B must view the trade first before they can receive the items Player A offered.

You're only allowed to offer what you have in your hands.
You cannot select anything currently sitting in the Inbox. You must take them out from it in order to trade them.
You cannot see or even choose what the other player has in their hands.
Only the other player can choose what to offer and have them placed within the trade.

If you want to know what the other player has, you can only ask them what they have to offer by posting on their profile wall or through other means of communication (eg. this forum, kik, Skype, an actual phone call, face to face if you do live with each other).
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
mrrob201

PostSubject: Re: GUIDE: General tips for Fantasica [Community Collaborative]   GUIDE: General tips for Fantasica [Community Collaborative] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:25 pm

okay, thanks. I figured it would be on here somewhere but I looked and looked, and even googled it and I couldn't find it. However you explained it very nicely. I have got to give it a try now.
Back to top Go down
marcojvm

marcojvm

PostSubject: Re: GUIDE: General tips for Fantasica [Community Collaborative]   GUIDE: General tips for Fantasica [Community Collaborative] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:54 am

hi every one
i have a question, i know that same units when are put as leader the speed gets better like sleipnir as leader if our skills are all maxed, he goes from C to B speed, my question is what more units are there that does this?
thx all for helping! Wink
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: GUIDE: General tips for Fantasica [Community Collaborative]   GUIDE: General tips for Fantasica [Community Collaborative] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:08 pm

PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE "GOT QUESTIONS ASK HERE" THREAD!

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3518-faq-got-questions-ask-here

marcojvm wrote:
hi every one
i have a question, i know that same units when are put as leader the speed gets better like sleipnir as leader if our skills are all maxed, he goes from C to B speed, my question is what more units are there that does this?
thx all for helping! Wink

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t1888-speed-up-a-rank
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GUIDE: General tips for Fantasica [Community Collaborative]   GUIDE: General tips for Fantasica [Community Collaborative] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GUIDE: General tips for Fantasica [Community Collaborative]
Page 1 of 1