Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

D.O.T.

Go down 
+13
Aniwo
LatinLegacy
Uriel
Kyte
myad
Admin
The6thToe
themadmanazn
wadtomaton
clocksprocket
wilyone
ChibiLeen
predator852
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Kyte

D.O.T. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.O.T.   D.O.T. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:31 am

Yes, it depends on how strong your team is capable off, if you can run one full stage of any 3* killing a couple of thrillers along the way without dying much or none, that means its a good farm stage for you.

I run stage 7 3* on fire while stage 1 for air and earth since I'm inadequately equipped for air and earth Razz

And kill those thrillers in 1* as well! they drop their similith, and its obviously wayyy easier to farm them in 1* compared to a 3* version. (not good for points but hey you get rares and epics Razz got a couple of Bero off there XD)
Back to top Go down
wilyone

D.O.T. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.O.T.   D.O.T. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:04 pm

I've got bad luck then. I've killed at least 20 thrillers since this started and I have yet to see similith from them. maybe I should move to the 1* dungeon since I can't take on 2 thrillers and finish the floor. I've lost 9k pts because I took on 2 thrillers and couldn't finish the last mob of the floor.
Back to top Go down
Uriel

Uriel

D.O.T. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.O.T.   D.O.T. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:56 am

I have killed hundreds of thrillers at this point and only have gotten 1 similith from a thriller pack (rare one Sad). I'm not setup properly for fire, so I'm not doing anything today other then trying to advance in the 2* area. On a plus note I did finally get an epic from the hundreds and hundreds of Doxite used this event, but it was for fire Sad

Ahh well, good luck in the rank guys. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

D.O.T. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.O.T.   D.O.T. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:43 am

Congrats on the epic!

I've gotten two different rares from similiths, so I suppose that's something.

I honestly believe it's random. I don't think thrillers give you more of a chance to get similiths than just any regular mob, though it's more noticeable I guess. Maybe next time around we can keep statistics.
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

D.O.T. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.O.T.   D.O.T. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:23 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
Congrats on the epic!

I've gotten two different rares from similiths, so I suppose that's something.

I honestly believe it's random. I don't think thrillers give you more of a chance to get similiths than just any regular mob, though it's more noticeable I guess. Maybe next time around we can keep statistics.

I got a rare scorpion (don't ask me the name, they are soooo weird) hehe. But yeah, most Similiths I got so far, were from common encounters. I think it is totally random.
Back to top Go down
The6thToe
☆☆
The6thToe

D.O.T. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.O.T.   D.O.T. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:51 pm

i'm happy at the level i'm playing the game. getting into at least the top 1000 is fine. rares and epics will come. eventually.

all i want is for my units to FOCUS YOUR GODDAMN ATTACKS. i've lost count of how many times units would just die because they all decided to attack different mobs every. single. time.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Kyte

D.O.T. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.O.T.   D.O.T. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:09 pm

Aniwo wrote:

I got a rare scorpion (don't ask me the name, they are soooo weird) hehe. But yeah, most Similiths I got so far, were from common encounters. I think it is totally random.

those are awesome for fire dungeon when leved high hp,atk medium def XD dont mind the slow speed =P
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

D.O.T. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.O.T.   D.O.T. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:10 pm

That fire bird is so freaking cool I almost wanna spend money!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

D.O.T. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.O.T.   D.O.T. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:34 pm

Well, yeah, sure.

I mean if scorpion demon centaurs that shoot fire out of their CHEST aren't cool enough for you.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Kyte

D.O.T. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.O.T.   D.O.T. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:03 am

predator852 wrote:

Not to mention it has preempt all with high spd and high atk......totally hit fast hit hard type very useful against players who play high casters D:

Wants to get them but its too hard for me cause, the only way to get most points is consecutive wins bonus as you win more you get pitted against harder opponents but the moment you lose you drop back all the way to the lowest points opponents I dropped off at 133 wins ==U was given 3 choices all Epic enemies with max level...so what else was I supposed to do other than go leeroy XD
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

D.O.T. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.O.T.   D.O.T. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:13 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
Well, yeah, sure.

I mean if scorpion demon centaurs that shoot fire out of their CHEST aren't cool enough for you.

LOL I want him, someone loan me 100 dollars!!!!!
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

D.O.T. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.O.T.   D.O.T. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:16 pm

Kyte wrote:
predator852 wrote:

Not to mention it has preempt all with high spd and high atk......totally hit fast hit hard type very useful against players who play high casters D:

Wants to get them but its too hard for me cause, the only way to get most points is consecutive wins bonus as you win more you get pitted against harder opponents but the moment you lose you drop back all the way to the lowest points opponents I dropped off at 133 wins ==U was given 3 choices all Epic enemies with max level...so what else was I supposed to do other than go leeroy XD

Yeah this is the first epic prize that truly is epic, he is so great!!!Preempt all he's clearling lines left and right!!
But this event isnt for me eaither, I guess It's better now that we're in brackets, and no one in my bracket seems to care at all, they have like less than 1000 points lol!!!
Back to top Go down
wilyone

D.O.T. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.O.T.   D.O.T. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:13 pm

Hm ... I'm slightly miffed at how they are pulling teams for you to battle in this one. I had to give up after about 43 wins because I need to burn 3 BP per battle to keep going. Even then, no promises that my amped up team willl actually be able to beat level 200+ folks rocking level 80 Epics. Maybe once I get my Nux reserves back to 100 I'll think of blowing more bits to keep the win streak alive. As is, I'm doing that fun balancing act to keep making forward progress without crippling me for future events.

On a side note, I am happy to see that picking a different opponent out of the 3 listed actually gives you different points. It makes picking an opponent actually worth something.

I spent 163 doxite and 120 pixite last night to see if I could manage to pull something to help my team. Not really. I managed to get Bero to 2/5 SEF. No change for anything else. So unless my luck improves and I pull an Epic from the pixite builds, I don't see myself getting much beyond 42 wins. Maybe if I max out some of the other Rare units I'll get a slightly different mix of units. Are you guys actually picking units manually or just letting "auto" do all the work?
Back to top Go down
The6thToe
☆☆
The6thToe

D.O.T. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.O.T.   D.O.T. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:28 pm

I have to pick my units instead of auto. Auto always gives me Gela (that counter lady with no att from the last event) and her uncommon form even when i have other rares -_-; I'm probably missing something that makes her amazing but she seems so GODAWFUL.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

D.O.T. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.O.T.   D.O.T. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:16 pm

The6thToe wrote:
I have to pick my units instead of auto. Auto always gives me Gela (that counter lady with no att from the last event) and her uncommon form even when i have other rares -_-; I'm probably missing something that makes her amazing but she seems so GODAWFUL.

The only thing more Godawful than that is the 200 energy i just spend with NO (NOT ONE!) fight encounter WHILE UNDER THE EFFECTS OF FRENZY.

IDK IF IT'S JUST ME BUT IT SEEEMS WHEN I GET FRENZY MY CHANCES OF ENCOUNTERING FIGHTS DRP TO NEAR ZERO, HONESTLY I'M LUCKY IF I FIND ONE FIGHT. DEAR EVERNT: I QUIT!!!!

I need a vacation. going to the gym. be back whenever!
Back to top Go down
Kyte
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Kyte

D.O.T. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.O.T.   D.O.T. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:32 pm

^ happened to me too it seems like how they made it.

Problem with level 80 units fight is who moves first and kills who first in the battle LOL!...its pretty much who attacks first XD

Hence this pvp event prize just fits that citeria so nicely that is no joke, the guy who wins this at max would probaly have a easy time one shotting the crap out of non-tanks at first strike
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

D.O.T. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.O.T.   D.O.T. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:02 am

I've been unlucky in that both my brackets so far have been FULL of active overachievers.

*sigh*
Back to top Go down
The6thToe
☆☆
The6thToe

D.O.T. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.O.T.   D.O.T. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 12:29 pm

seriously, the top 3 in my bracket last night had over 30k each. wtf.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

D.O.T. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.O.T.   D.O.T. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:59 pm

Lol based on what you two say I truly have been lucky! Went ninja yesterday night and took the top spot with 14k points, and now I'm in second with 12k points. YAY underachiever brackets.

Also, I'm starting to think that frenzy thing was a glich because now when I get frenzy I encounter point fights 2 or 3 times...
Back to top Go down
Uriel

Uriel

D.O.T. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.O.T.   D.O.T. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:55 pm

yea it's random and RNG hates us all on occasion. I'm in a touch bracket today, but I'm hoping to keep in the promotion position -_- damn challengers with 40k+ points

I'm using all my texi to buy speed items, as it seems that's what the name of the game comes down to. I'm sure once we get higher and higher defense items will be the way to go, but right now speed is letting me advance pretty well in battles.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

D.O.T. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.O.T.   D.O.T. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:19 pm

First in my bracket with 14k, second currently has 7k Laughing
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

D.O.T. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.O.T.   D.O.T. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:46 pm

My bracket top 4 (which aren't me):
33k, 26k, 17k, 17k

I would need about 8k more points to get into top 4 and I've barely made that much in the whole day. ;__;
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

D.O.T. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.O.T.   D.O.T. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:07 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
My bracket top 4 (which aren't me):
33k, 26k, 17k, 17k

I would need about 8k more points to get into top 4 and I've barely made that much in the whole day. ;__;

Yeah you've got a killer bracket...Lol this game just seems to hate you!
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

D.O.T. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.O.T.   D.O.T. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:11 pm

Uriel wrote:
yea it's random and RNG hates us all on occasion. I'm in a touch bracket today, but I'm hoping to keep in the promotion position -_- damn challengers with 40k+ points

I'm using all my texi to buy speed items, as it seems that's what the name of the game comes down to. I'm sure once we get higher and higher defense items will be the way to go, but right now speed is letting me advance pretty well in battles.

Yeah it could go either way. Right now it seems Kyte has the best understanding of how things work, every move getting priority.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but heal has the higest priority, followed by all boost moves and only one damaging move, Preempt. Then the other damaging moves add a speed boost to the unit if they proc, and take the place of a normal attack as well.

So right now you could go either way, speed or defense. Hera is pretty much the only card I can think of that laughs in the face of speed.

I personally have been going the way of the high caster, using their huge speed and Special atttack, combined with those big proc rates and Sybullim's proc-rate-boosting skill to sweep, but to each his own Smile
Back to top Go down
Kyte
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Kyte

D.O.T. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.O.T.   D.O.T. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:41 pm

Preempt+ High atk = answer to all wins lol...think about it if your facing 3 enemies with that status (omg fire birds 30% preempt all with their stats + bells another additional 30% Preempt chance = Preempt chance X 2 + atk first due to 4k speed...lol wipe the entire enemy team flat) they will simply slaughter all our 9 units without breaking a sweat.

Yes heal moves first but its totally useless for now since it heals like 90-100 O_o? from that blue witch thing looking pixel...boost moves next and Preempt regardless of your unit speed and other moves which I'm not really sure which goes which but seems like the (ALL) goes first than the (Single) target ones?

Regarding preempt soooo if you have a high attacker and your into Pvp instead of Pve get those Texi bells X 6 self fuse get a 30% Preempt XD (those can technically 1 shot the enemy but have shitty speeds e.g epic scrop thing or better still that Tideborn (super shitty speed but high atk and high hp + a chance to Grime All based off atk instead of Mind as opposed to Myra All which is based on Mind than Atk If I'm not mistaken thats what I think correct me if im wrong. From the earth previous event)

Regarding Points, more wins = higher bonus for consecutive wins
Selecting Opponents and PVPing ALWAYS I Stress this Draw a Line
DOWN DOWN DOWN or RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT 1 line each meaning regardless of the first strike outcome (E.g one of your unit dies or two) your Second Strike will still hit with 3 units! and so as your third one. I made this fatal mistake by applying wrong logic the past 2 days. using the (Using Middle in a diagonal combos is not effective when your facing with unknown enemies that might 1 hit the middle guy and making your 2nd and 3rd strike 2 units which is BAD REALLY BAD)

Choosing Opponents...well for me I base off what enemies they are (with whatever my low understanding I have e.g scrops are always high atk med hp low spd, (PS Their model looks alike so I'm just somewhat assuming they have the same stats regardless of elements/colors) I tend to pick those mages or single target attackers (w/o nautral skill as preempt) they might have bells. Lastly the names of players lol! you wouldnt want to charge at klang,essex,trang without using X200% Edge XD

Higher Bracket = more bonus points (this is not the consecutive win bonus) per win e.g + 50 at 7th bracket +100 at 6th bracket

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

D.O.T. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.O.T.   D.O.T. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D.O.T.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: General Chat-
Jump to: