Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

D.O.T.

Go down 
+13
Aniwo
LatinLegacy
Uriel
Kyte
myad
Admin
The6thToe
themadmanazn
wadtomaton
clocksprocket
wilyone
ChibiLeen
predator852
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

D.O.T. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.O.T.   D.O.T. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:01 am

I am not really a fan of their trading system... it isn't so much trading as... advertisements. There is no actual player interaction.
Back to top Go down
wilyone

D.O.T. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.O.T.   D.O.T. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 11:59 am

The trade system looks like what was implemented for blood brothers. Less trade, more random selling. I do think that most of the offers that are up are not actually looking to sell, but rather looking to move the unit back into the cache if it doesn't sell.

Couple nits.
1) Looking for units takes too long. You have to page through way too many units to find the one you actually are interested in.
2) How many SEF levels you have does not play into the number of units wanted. If someone wants 2 units and I have 1 with 1 SEF, shouldn't that count as 2 units?
2a) I haven't tried to accept a trade yet as I don't know what the level and SEF of the unit I'm giving in exchange is. Maybe there is a confirmation button or something after you hit accept, but I'm not taking the chance on it right now. I've got a maxed R and a fresh R. I cannot tell from just the dialog box that I'll trade the fresh R instead of the fully maxed R.
Back to top Go down
Vaarn

Vaarn

D.O.T. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.O.T.   D.O.T. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 1:11 pm

You can get some crazy trades if you're watching the board, geez.

Also, I don't know why bitters are as highly valued as they are right now; you can buy them with texi which is pretty easy to get.

5 Bitters for a Verdalance? SOLD.
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

D.O.T. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.O.T.   D.O.T. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:04 am

There's not an actual Bitters market yet, most people who are asking for bitters seems to ask for very random prices lol.

Same units can be found for 20 bitters or 6. What I find most interesting of this system is that downtrading for good stuff works really well.

For example: Offer a "common Rare" (yes I know, sounds weird, I mean those bad rares that you can get by merging super common stuff) and ask for good uncommon (like event units that end being nice Epics). Most times you will get the trade accepted, and as I noticed, you get SEFed pieces (sometimes even 4/5). Since is a very casual game, there's always someone willing to bite the hook.
Back to top Go down
vitamin99
☆☆
vitamin99

D.O.T. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.O.T.   D.O.T. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:32 am

trading is so limited, but it prevents people from playing the trading game all day. i'm guessing one of the downside to trading is probably gonna be worse event units for 3* dungeons and pvp tier reward, so this way free player can't get the decent epics easily. in recent events before trade opened, units like audelinea, ebbi, mayahem, and belili are decent epics that even free players could get with some effort. now that trading is open, i wonder when will decent epics like those becomes available again.
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

D.O.T. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.O.T.   D.O.T. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:20 pm

vitamin99 wrote:
trading is so limited, but it prevents people from playing the trading game all day.

Yes yes I agree. Well I think this is a good thing, despite it makes (sometimes) building things slower... Wouldn't hurt to be able to post 10 offers a day instead 3. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
vitamin99
☆☆
vitamin99

D.O.T. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.O.T.   D.O.T. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:17 am

getting more and more addicted to DOT ever since trade opened. Now, i sometimes spend more time on DOT than Fanta because events in DOT are simply more rewarding. in Fanta you got work harder for less :/

in fact i was able to make a 5/5 Audelinea from trading, so better watch out for me in pvp Twisted Evil
but you can disregard that if you happened to have a 5/5 Enzuna Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

D.O.T. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.O.T.   D.O.T. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D.O.T.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: General Chat-
Jump to: