Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Got questions? Ask here!

Go down 
+124
NotAPieceOfPie
badman1441
sGabe4
KuroStar
Ghostics
byu1680
secondlives
Ariesthecat37
niteng85
mistive
frickenmoron
sennx
Warlacked
Despoted
Craft
BkWiz
sandson
aipad
Sabin76
Fayte Winchester
z3ro
VitaeMortifer
KeyBlade
bells
Colaleon
Simorelly
InstaQ
Asd2383
sengakae
Happiemealz
kaplyk
Mechanizm
charmmychu881
Thetaii
Ghost_Star
AotsukiHime
ElysianField
nmtran777
cliffbiram
Domshrek
darkjedi69
Fanta_Lover
zackfelix
GnatB
Icepay
maxintoronto
arielvin
GoldoaWillNotMove
rumiyaz
Sethala
turtlesaur
angelbl4de
abendwolke
kai2kai
-Nix-
HoundR
skeenan123
Cuny
Leaffe
nzyc
asbeth37
lmnseason
Gurume0901201
memphiskite
Loveapplesss
rotarywhiz
Lares
Kingcolex
ddriscoll90
joeladams20
Kadaan
tungstenfox
myad
lordstrell
Xzaral
Whenesday
Mia-San
Nixxe15
nimbusXevo
Bosseroth
lululique
DistantDreamz
PeggyTong
abayaga
WHR
flyjing
predator852
Jim4good
Havok000
erehinater
SGTmeowmeow
xtaroux
hereticloki
aszutai
galaad97
wilyone
tomoyo
po1102
sleepybryan
MrMaster1991
gaillardia
orkiegi
kittykato
Rawrcake
themadmanazn
Silvermoon
Rakky
bleachcosplay
mslbm
Nooblack
ChibiLeen
xCzl
Zaelar
tsuki6993
Callanthe
Piggers
randomjibberish
larrydust
deedlit228
Brokenluckx3
Aniwo
Sientara
Raiyn41
128 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
galaad97

Got questions? Ask here! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:09 pm

It could very well be that it's based on the number of missions where you deploy poison units rather than how many poison units you deploy. If that's the case then whether you use one or two or three it won't go any faster, it'll still just count as one.

I'm a a noob myself so this is just a guess, not an informed opinion.

G.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpgwatch.com
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:11 pm

2 questions:

1. Is there any point in training past 26-5?(for 2 & 3*s)
If i can get 1*s using 10 tp, why would i do it for like 30tp?
Killing stronger monsters obviously gets me more exp(im maxed) and luna(dont care)
So why keep training?

2. Did the ID numbers reset for the new year or how do they work,
most peoples(from what ive paid attention to) start with 4,5,6 and are 8 digits long but I recently became allies with someone who had a 6 digit ID number.
Does anyone know anything about that? or have speculations?
Back to top Go down
Silvermoon

Silvermoon

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:44 pm

hereticloki wrote:
hereticloki wrote:
Another question on the deployment requirement for some skills:

Is there a required level for deployments to count towards these requirements?

If not does the count reset at each level?

I just advanced Snake Eater from level 3 to level 4. The level 4 requirement was 50 poison deployments. The level 5 requirement is 75 poison deployments.

I deployed 4 lvl 7ish lady suns and 1 lvl 12ish yuria 6 consecutive times in 2-7 after unlocking level 4. That would count as 30 poison deployments, but the skill is still greyed out.

I'm well beyond the level requirement and got plenty of luna and ally pts so that isnt either.

Thanks for your help

Looks like the above question escaped notice. Reposting in hopes of an answer Smile

Something related but I cant seem to level the skill that enhances slow effects. I've deployed slow units (both my own and allies) dozens of times and the skill is still inaccessible. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:28 am

Brokenluckx3 wrote:
2 questions:

1. Is there any point in training past 26-5?(for 2 & 3*s)
If i can get 1*s using 10 tp, why would i do it for like 30tp?
Killing stronger monsters obviously gets me more exp(im maxed) and luna(dont care)
So why keep training?

2. Did the ID numbers reset for the new year or how do they work,
most peoples(from what ive paid attention to) start with 4,5,6 and are 8 digits long but I recently became allies with someone who had a 6 digit ID number.
Does anyone know anything about that? or have speculations?

1. Not that I am aware of. I stopped at 26-5, lol.

2. 6 digit IDs are given specifically to incredibly sexy and intelligent people. Laughing (I honesly have no idea how IDs are given, but most seem to be 8 digit)
Back to top Go down
Jim4good
☆☆
Jim4good

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:42 pm

With the current event, any recommended quests to get BT points?

Also are there any benefits to using a unit from the magic academy?
Back to top Go down
larrydust
☆☆
larrydust

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:57 pm

Jim4good wrote:
With the current event, any recommended quests to get BT points?

Also are there any benefits to using a unit from the magic academy?
25-3 is the best quest to run for BT. You receive 907 BT per completed run. The BT gain is based on the number of monsters defeated, and 25-3 has the most monsters at 86.

There are no bonus BT to be gained from using any of the Magic Academy units.

Good luck in the event! Smile

For specific information on this current event, check here:
Info only: [EVENT] School's Out at the Magic Academy (Jan 16th - Jan 23rd)
Discussion/Questions: [EVENT] School's Out at the Magic Academy (???-???)
Back to top Go down
ddriscoll90

PostSubject: Question about the recruitable monster units   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:03 pm

I am very much interested in getting the Recruitable monster cards from previous events that happened before I started playing. (Started this thanksgiving). I am really more interested in these cards in their (M) forms, but I have never come across them in the trading center boards. I Was just hoping someone might give it to me straight: Am I wasting my time trying to find all these cards in Monster form? (Cards like: Werewolf, Ghost, Frankenstein, Witch, Vampiress and other older recruitable LE monsters)

My entire goal with this game is to have a complete album, I'm not really concerned with having a powerful party at the end of it all or anything. Is this a pie in the sky dream? Have all these old Limited Edition monster event cards been transformed into units by this point, and my hopes of album completion essentially impossible? Be honest.
Back to top Go down
larrydust
☆☆
larrydust

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:32 pm

It's by no means impossible to get many of the older, recruitable monster cards.

4★ monster cards are definitely around. They tend to rise up in value, since people don't seem to sell them often. I have a Frankenstein(m) and Luce(m) which I don't list in my trading center post, because I am somewhat attached to them. If I listed them (even at a high price), I'm afraid that someone would buy them.

5★ monster cards are available, and they seem to hold their value fairly well. I've seen Werewolf(m), Laura(m), Erhard(m), and Sonia(m) still being sold from time to time. Hard to find, but they are there if you look hard enough.

6★ (event) monster cards are mostly impossible to get. Some of the earlier ones, like the Black Dragon, only had 10 cards released. Now take into account how phenomenal the recruited version's stats are (Georgios, 109k/99k/79k, highest combined stats in the game), and I wouldn't be surprised if all of them had been recruited.*

But all is not lost! Some of the older cards were released in a Reprint pack in the Japanese edition. The Japanese reprints included Demon's Tower, Venus Colosseum, Black Dragon's Castle, Key of Goetia, Dark Elf series, Armed Forces series, and Witch series. We saw the Dark Elves reappear in the Step-Up packs during the Halls of Valhalla event. Perhaps we will start seeing other reprints coming soon!

*Although I had heard a rumor, about a month ago, that one Black Dragon still existed. I was unable to track down the card.
Back to top Go down
darkjedi69

darkjedi69

PostSubject: Ipad players   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:08 pm

Anyone freezing the moment they get to the home screen?
Back to top Go down
Domshrek

PostSubject: Palace guard units(and boosts)   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:01 pm

I have a question

if one has a Camille, obviously Camille is effected by it's own atk boost
if one has 2 of them at a time, does it double stack? is this feasible for 5 of them in a single quest?
does this stack with Alex (the dancer) as well?

Back to top Go down
larrydust
☆☆
larrydust

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:11 pm

Domshrek wrote:
I have a question

if one has 2 of them at a time, does it double stack? is this feasible for 5 of them in a single quest?

Camille's Attack Boost (Palace Guard) does not stack with a second Camille's Attack Boost (Palace Guard).

Camille's Attack Boost (Palace Guard) does stack with Alex's Attack Boost (Male). You can see some pretty high attack numbers with this combination!

If you have other quick questions like this, consider posting in this thread: Got questions? Ask here!
Many people frequent that thread, and your questions will probably be answered much faster over there.
Back to top Go down
ddriscoll90

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:28 pm

Okay that is definitely goo to know. It is sad that those older cards are really impossible to get now. I guess I have to to pray for reprints. Did the reprints have the same stats as the originals in the japanese version?

Also, If I am understanding this right....There is nobody out there with a full album then? Except maybe one or two lucky buggers that have been playing from day one?
Back to top Go down
cliffbiram
☆☆
cliffbiram

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:38 pm

Domshrek wrote:
I have a question

Hey there Ally! Smile

I have a camille . If you have one too we could test it out, although I would be willing to accept the wisdom of the previous post. I can definitely confirm that Camille stacks with Alex. It's pretty impressive!
Back to top Go down
tomoyo
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:20 am

Hi,

I've just got a problem with questing. Out of 6 25-3 quests I've started, 9 of them did not allow me place units. Like, the 'deploy units' button is greyed out. The allies button looks fine but I can't click it. So all I can do is watch the mobs run and get a 0% completion quest. And I get sent to the home page every other minute.

Anyone else has this problem or knows how to fix this? Its really irritating because I've just wasted close to 30 minutes without getting a single BT for the event.
Back to top Go down
Silvermoon

Silvermoon

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:29 am

How do I get my name color changed? Got an ignaut Razz
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:26 am

tomoyo wrote:
Out of 6 25-3 quests I've started, 9 of them did not allow me place units.
wait... u did 25-3 6 times... but 9 times, the game won't allow you to place units?
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:01 am

Silvermoon wrote:
How do I get my name color changed? Got an ignaut Razz

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t412-rankings-membership-information-10-2-12
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:05 am

tomoyo wrote:
Hi,

I've just got a problem with questing. Out of 6 25-3 quests I've started, 9 of them did not allow me place units. Like, the 'deploy units' button is greyed out. The allies button looks fine but I can't click it. So all I can do is watch the mobs run and get a 0% completion quest. And I get sent to the home page every other minute.

Anyone else has this problem or knows how to fix this? Its really irritating because I've just wasted close to 30 minutes without getting a single BT for the event.

That sucks. So far, I think you're the only one who's mentioned this problem. There was one post like this in the School's Out discussion thread, but that might have been your post. Everything's been fine for me; I'm running an iOS device.
Back to top Go down
Jim4good
☆☆
Jim4good

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:21 am

darkjedi69 wrote:
Anyone freezing the moment they get to the home screen?
Me too. Started with the Magic Academy update.
I have a case open with support. No resolution yet.
Back to top Go down
nmtran777
☆☆☆
nmtran777

PostSubject: Question About Skills   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:18 am

Do your leader specific skills get applied when your allies use him/her?
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:23 am

larrydust wrote:
Domshrek wrote:
I have a question

Camille's Attack Boost (Palace Guard) does not stack with a second Camille's Attack Boost (Palace Guard).

Camille's Attack Boost (Palace Guard) does stack with Alex's Attack Boost (Male). You can see some pretty high attack numbers with this combination!

If you have other quick questions like this, consider posting in this thread: Got questions? Ask here!
Many people frequent that thread, and your questions will probably be answered much faster over there.

i think you can increase this more by getting the skill:
Battle seasoned.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:23 am

nmtran777 wrote:
Do your leader specific skills get applied when your allies use him/her?

Nope, they just get the unitts base stat x whatever multiplier to land sea air damage the player has from their own skills....
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:24 am

ElysianField wrote:
larrydust wrote:
Domshrek wrote:
I have a question

Battle seasoned.

Elysian you're back!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:30 am

predator852 wrote:
ElysianField wrote:
larrydust wrote:
Domshrek wrote:
I have a question

Battle seasoned.

Elysian you're back!!!!!

Yes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AotsukiHime

AotsukiHime

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:35 am

Would max Adolph for lv50 rose be a good deal or should TE be added to a certain side?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got questions? Ask here!
Page 12 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next