Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

dark elves are back

Go down 
+12
po1102
bleachcosplay
Kadaan
myad
MrMaster1991
KuroStar
ChibiLeen
aubade888
Xzaral
predator852
orionknight
rotarywhiz
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

dark elves are back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dark elves are back   dark elves are back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:45 am

mslbm wrote:
Anyone has info of which cards are belong to Dark Elf Set?

Hector, Heinz, Wolf, Friederike, Liesolette, Biance, Gerhard, Edgar, Victoria, Beatrix

Schaden wrote:
Are the Dark Elves only being pulled from the Step Up Packs or are we able to get them from the boxes?

Yes, the Dark Elves are only available from the step up packs.
Back to top Go down
Schaden

PostSubject: Re: dark elves are back   dark elves are back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:51 am

Schaden wrote:
Are the Dark Elves only being pulled from the Step Up Packs or are we able to get them from the boxes?

Yes, the Dark Elves are only available from the step up packs.[/quote]

Thanks for the reply.

It seems like I'm gonna throw more money at this....whelp instant noodles for dinner today, and tomorrow and the day after that...it just kinda keeps on going.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: dark elves are back   dark elves are back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:06 pm

hmmm... just wondering... the reprints... is there any difference in the cards? like different borders? or they look exactly the same?

so much for 'limited edition'...
Back to top Go down
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆
rotarywhiz

PostSubject: Re: dark elves are back   dark elves are back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 7:27 pm

myad wrote:
hmmm... just wondering... the reprints... is there any difference in the cards? like different borders? or they look exactly the same?

so much for 'limited edition'...

From what I have seen they look the same , at least I can't tell the difference between the originals and reprints. So far it seems like ss doesn't intend to make this game collectable.
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: dark elves are back   dark elves are back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 5:27 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:

But I'm very happy about the return of Dark Elves! Edgar will finally be affordable, and he will be mine. MIIIINE! *cue manic laugh*

... and Edgar is now mine! MIIIINE! My Preciousss!
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: dark elves are back   dark elves are back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:15 am

ChibiLeen wrote:
ChibiLeen wrote:

But I'm very happy about the return of Dark Elves! Edgar will finally be affordable, and he will be mine. MIIIINE! *cue manic laugh*

I had B-man before, but I traded him for real bewbs Razz
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: dark elves are back   dark elves are back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:25 am

po1102 wrote:
ChibiLeen wrote:
ChibiLeen wrote:

I had B-man before, but I traded him for real bewbs Razz
If only I can album Edgar now, I just albumed Friederike. Liseolette ,5* and 6* dark elves left wew...
Back to top Go down
Whenesday
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Whenesday

PostSubject: Re: dark elves are back   dark elves are back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:26 am

ChibiLeen wrote:
ChibiLeen wrote:

Congrats in your very own Edgar! I was superbly impressed when my ally has it when I've just started.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dark elves are back   dark elves are back - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dark elves are back
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2