Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

dark elves are back

Go down 
+12
po1102
bleachcosplay
Kadaan
myad
MrMaster1991
KuroStar
ChibiLeen
aubade888
Xzaral
predator852
orionknight
rotarywhiz
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆
rotarywhiz

dark elves are back Empty
PostSubject: dark elves are back   dark elves are back I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:17 pm

Well I knew ss was going to rerelease past series but didn't expect it to be this soon, well looks like those hard to find rare cards just got easier to album Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
orionknight
☆☆
orionknight

PostSubject: Re: dark elves are back   dark elves are back I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:22 pm

I feel sad for those who have dark eleves currently. Chances are they spent a pretty penny getting them. Now their prices have dropped. I suppose we can expect the same to happen with the Armed Forces, Witches, Princesses, Dream Breakers (snickers) and so on and so forth.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: dark elves are back   dark elves are back I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:31 pm

orionknight wrote:
I feel sad for those who have dark eleves currently. Chances are they spent a pretty penny getting them. Now their prices have dropped. I suppose we can expect the same to happen with the Armed Forces, Witches, Princesses, Dream Breakers (snickers) and so on and so forth.

Exactly, that's why I sold all of mine months ago...
Back to top Go down
Xzaral
☆☆
Xzaral

PostSubject: Re: dark elves are back   dark elves are back I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:37 pm

predator852 wrote:
orionknight wrote:

Exactly, that's why I sold all of mine months ago...

I was planning to after the next Coliseum event, hoping the market would get flooded with some TE from it.
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: dark elves are back   dark elves are back I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:22 pm

orionknight wrote:

O.O Can't wait for armed forces. HEIDI WILL ME MIIINNNNEEEeeeeee
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: dark elves are back   dark elves are back I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:03 pm

aubade888 wrote:
orionknight wrote:

I've got my eyes set on cecil actually Smile
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: dark elves are back   dark elves are back I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:04 pm

predator852 wrote:
aubade888 wrote:
orionknight wrote:

I've got my eyes set on cecil actually Smile

I'm too poor to dream for that. Someday though XD
Back to top Go down
orionknight
☆☆
orionknight

PostSubject: Re: dark elves are back   dark elves are back I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:34 pm

Come on Oktavia~
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: dark elves are back   dark elves are back I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:36 pm

I only just accepted a Friederike as part of a trade yesterday... xD Had a serious gut feeling that I should sell her right away, didn't follow it. BUT I did get online right when maintenance ended, so I managed to get rid of her right away without cutting her price too much. ^^

But I'm very happy about the return of Dark Elves! Edgar will finally be affordable, and he will be mine. MIIIINE! *cue manic laugh*

Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: dark elves are back   dark elves are back I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:37 pm

I will catch them all. I will become the pokemanz master @__@
Back to top Go down
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆
rotarywhiz

PostSubject: Re: dark elves are back   dark elves are back I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:59 pm

Well I knew SS was going to do it sooner or later that's why I didn't bother paying the high costs of some of the rare 4* cards, looks like i can finally album some from the dark elves series. I would hardly call this game a collector card game because SS will release past cards, the only cards I think will hold any value are event cards primarily the 6* event cards.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: dark elves are back   dark elves are back I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:15 pm

rotarywhiz wrote:
Well I knew SS was going to do it sooner or later that's why I didn't bother paying the high costs of some of the rare 4* cards, looks like i can finally album some from the dark elves series. I would hardly call this game a collector card game because SS will release past cards, the only cards I think will hold any value are event cards primarily the 6* event cards.

They will be released as well Smile
Back to top Go down
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆
rotarywhiz

PostSubject: Re: dark elves are back   dark elves are back I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:23 pm

predator852 wrote:
rotarywhiz wrote:

I was referring to cards won during events such as rank rewards and such, I can't really see them releasing those in the future but with SS anything is possible. If they do release those cards as well then there really isn't any way for cards to hold their value for long, which is good for people that just want certain cards and aren't trying to collect them.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: dark elves are back   dark elves are back I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:40 pm

rotarywhiz wrote:
predator852 wrote:
rotarywhiz wrote:

I was referring to cards won during events such as rank rewards and such, I can't really see them releasing those in the future but with SS anything is possible. If they do release those cards as well then there really isn't any way for cards to hold their value for long, which is good for people that just want certain cards and aren't trying to collect them.

Yes, they will be released as well. I don't remember the thread but there is already a screenshot of Aragon on the Japanese RCR, and six months in they got a Series pack with every rank reward from DT, BDC and VC in it.

It came during the magic summer academy. I'm guessing they will release ours during the summer then, or during a spring break event or something. Eitherway, chronologically we are due for it soon, thus the dark elf return and why some of us were not as surprised as others.
Back to top Go down
orionknight
☆☆
orionknight

PostSubject: Re: dark elves are back   dark elves are back I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:48 pm

Wow even event cards as well as the series packs!?

Dang....the rarity of all cards just dropped then. Its all a matter of waiting it out to get them in the second round about. Good, I have another chance to get Charl and Dorathy. Maybe even Faith...
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: dark elves are back   dark elves are back I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:02 pm

orionknight wrote:
Wow even event cards as well as the series packs!?

Dang....the rarity of all cards just dropped then. Its all a matter of waiting it out to get them in the second round about. Good, I have another chance to get Charl and Dorathy. Maybe even Faith...

That's what ive been doing. CORNELIA will be MINE!!
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: dark elves are back   dark elves are back I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:56 pm

MY ALBUM WILL BE FILLED LOLOLOLOLO
Back to top Go down
MrMaster1991

PostSubject: Re: dark elves are back   dark elves are back I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:58 pm

damn, now i really want that heidemarie...
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: dark elves are back   dark elves are back I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:15 pm

dang... looks like lieselotte is no longer endangered species... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: dark elves are back   dark elves are back I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:46 am

myad wrote:
dang... looks like lieselotte is no longer endangered species... Very Happy

Yes she is... you should buy one of my three... uh huh. Super rare!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: dark elves are back   dark elves are back I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:03 am

I should probably sell my Max Georgine before they reprint her.
On second thought, I should actually max my lvl. 60 Georgine before I sell her.

predator852 wrote:
Yes, they will be released as well. I don't remember the thread but there is already a screenshot of Aragon on the Japanese RCR, and six months in they got a Series pack with every rank reward from DT, BDC and VC in it.

It came during the magic summer academy. I'm guessing they will release ours during the summer then, or during a spring break event or something. Eitherway, chronologically we are due for it soon, thus the dark elf return and why some of us were not as surprised as others.

dark elves are back Forum_11

I believe that is what Predator is talking about.
The link for the picture is in the "New 7* Unit" topic.
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: dark elves are back   dark elves are back I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:21 am

predator852 wrote:

The reprint was to celebrate half-year anniversary for jp version.
Back to top Go down
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

PostSubject: Re: dark elves are back   dark elves are back I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:21 am

Note that Ellen and Diana were not part of the reprint so their values will also stay high
Back to top Go down
mslbm
☆☆☆☆
mslbm

PostSubject: Re: dark elves are back   dark elves are back I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:03 am

Anyone has info of which cards are belong to Dark Elf Set?
Back to top Go down
Schaden

PostSubject: Re: dark elves are back   dark elves are back I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:15 am

Are the Dark Elves only being pulled from the Step Up Packs or are we able to get them from the boxes?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dark elves are back   dark elves are back I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dark elves are back
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next