Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

I'm so sorry for my inactivity, but I'm back...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

I'm so sorry for my inactivity, but I'm back... Empty
PostSubject: I'm so sorry for my inactivity, but I'm back...   I'm so sorry for my inactivity, but I'm back... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 4:24 pm

Hey dear Forumers.

I truly am sorry for my inactivity. I do love this Forum, I really do, but I'm trying to figure a way how to get it "running"... Like, Madman seems to be inactive completely. He was the only adminstrator left and I've no clue what to do as I'm afraid we'll lose this Forum at some point and we've put so much work into it.

If anyone has a suggestion, don't be afraid to suggest it. I'd gladly appreciate any suggestion.

Reasons why I've been inactive on the FORUMS mostly and also in-game at some point:

I was busy with life. A lot of problems occured and my depression hit me hard for quiet some time which made me step back from the notebook and only lie down in my bed, but I realized just today I can't just abandon this Forum at all, because I've invested so much time and effort into it. It's kinda like a good friend of mine which helped me to meet AWESOME friends(I even consider to meet some of them!) and get further in the game than I could have ever imagined. Every single of you is awesome.

Huge thank to everyone who helped to manage the Forum despite being not being a mod. If I'm not mistaken, Vaatigam and Tasaiomar helped the most, but no one but me now can open up threads in the closed Current Events section which could be a problem.

I'm trying to figure out if I can contact the ones who sub this Forum to get the adminstrator ship passed onto me. Madman read my message on kik, but didn't replied to it, so I believe he's either too busy or something else. I think Crowex was the only person to be able to call out any new adminstrators, because he made the Forums.

With this, I apologize for my absence and I'll take care of this Forum like I did before.

Greetings

- Luzi
Back to top Go down
arekkusu

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry for my inactivity, but I'm back...   I'm so sorry for my inactivity, but I'm back... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 3:31 am

Welcome back Luzi
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry for my inactivity, but I'm back...   I'm so sorry for my inactivity, but I'm back... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 1:00 pm

arekkusu wrote:
Welcome back Luzi

Thank you ^_^ Soon I'll add all the missing event threads and the newest ones. Pretty much later today or tomorrow after work.
Back to top Go down
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry for my inactivity, but I'm back...   I'm so sorry for my inactivity, but I'm back... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 12:31 pm

Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry for my inactivity, but I'm back...   I'm so sorry for my inactivity, but I'm back... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm so sorry for my inactivity, but I'm back...
Page 1 of 1