Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Just some funny observations

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cire9999

cire9999

Just some funny observations Empty
PostSubject: Just some funny observations   Just some funny observations I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:10 pm

Here are some silly stuff I have noticed in the game -

Censorship of card arts:

1. Biance (4*) - black covering thigh area in global version (poor photoshop job if you look closely). Showing white underwear in japanese version.
2. Veronica (2*) - extra blue cloth covering belly and thighs, compared to japanese version.

pretty funny that cards like lies, gloria 6* are not censored at all while the relatively tame veronica is censored. Also, the sprites of biance and veronica are NOT censored.

Inconsistency in album

1. Chimera is 3* is thumbnail view (even the card border is a 3* border), while it is in fact a 4* card.

Have you found any other out of place stuff?
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Just some funny observations   Just some funny observations I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 4:09 am

You should write to the developers about the Chinaera one hehe
Back to top Go down
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
tzerherman

PostSubject: Re: Just some funny observations   Just some funny observations I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 7:17 am

cire9999 wrote:
Here are some silly stuff I have noticed in the game -

Censorship of card arts:

1. Biance (4*) - black covering thigh area in global version (poor photoshop job if you look closely). Showing white underwear in japanese version.
2. Veronica (2*) - extra blue cloth covering belly and thighs, compared to japanese version.

pretty funny that cards like lies, gloria 6* are not censored at all while the relatively tame veronica is censored. Also, the sprites of biance and veronica are NOT censored.

Inconsistency in album

1. Chimera is 3* is thumbnail view (even the card border is a 3* border), while it is in fact a 4* card.

Have you found any other out of place stuff?

Kraken is a 4* monster too, but shown as 3* in the album. Also, 6* nina has a tattoo on her right arm in her album art, but doesnt have one outside album.
Back to top Go down
Pugilist

Pugilist

PostSubject: Re: Just some funny observations   Just some funny observations I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:31 am

Harpies had clothes on but no hands. Shocked

I once punched a harpy, she was naked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just some funny observations   Just some funny observations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just some funny observations
Page 1 of 1