Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Random Observations (or What the heck?!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
larrydust
☆☆
larrydust

Random Observations (or What the heck?!) Empty
PostSubject: Random Observations (or What the heck?!)   Random Observations (or What the heck?!) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 2:19 pm

So I've been playing Fantasica for a while now, and while I certainly don't consider myself an expert on the game, I do consider myself to be fairly knowledgeable. But every now and again, I run into something that makes me do a "double-take" and question what I assumed to be true.

Here is an example: I always assumed that melee range was 130, magic range was 150, and missile range was 130-200.

Yesterday I was looking through some cards, and noticed that 5★Camille (melee) has a range of 150! confused This through me for a loop, and I had to check the numbers a few times. A little digging showed 1★Miranda (melee) and 2★Enrique (melee) are both 110 range.

Well that seemed off, so I checked magic cards... And that's when I saw that 4★Prier (magic) has a range of 130! She seems to be the only exception to the 150 range.

These are fairly minor observations, but still shook me up a little by disproving what I thought was a fact. I am curious if others out there have come across little things like that. Little things that evoked a "What the heck?!" response. Please post if you have!
Back to top Go down
RisingAboveThis
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
RisingAboveThis

PostSubject: Re: Random Observations (or What the heck?!)   Random Observations (or What the heck?!) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 2:52 pm

Yeah, most times Melee=130 Magic=150 Range=150 or 175. Alexander is 200 ranged though, and has the highest range in the game lol. I noticed that, but saw some have a 110 range and other few things. Personally, I like the 175 Range C Speed Ranged types. They generally have the best utility.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Random Observations (or What the heck?!)   Random Observations (or What the heck?!) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:06 pm

The speed is what kills me, but I know I'm not alone...I mean seriously...Monica is wayyyy faster than lilly!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Observations (or What the heck?!)   Random Observations (or What the heck?!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Observations (or What the heck?!)
Page 1 of 1