Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Funny Story About

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

Funny Story About  Empty
PostSubject: Funny Story About    Funny Story About  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:54 pm

I don't really wanna bother introducing Jyan007 to you guys since most of you know him already and his dramas. We also know he has 2 accounts and he pretends that he got a friend. So lately, he has been spending money towards the game to break my defense. He thinks he got everyone deceived but not me. He has a 3rd account which has the IGN "ViciousYan" and boy this couldn't be any more obvious. This account pulled Epic out and gave it to his main account. It was funny becuase he was congratulating himself with this other account. He didn't realize that everyone can see his rare card report. This is his 3rd account 82692199 if you want to check out his posts towards himself. 

I could not resist the entertainment a 35 y/o man can give me.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

Funny Story About  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Story About    Funny Story About  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:54 am

He is back again?!!!!!

EDIT: Bleh, don't mind about my comment. He is just a disgrace to the world.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

Funny Story About  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Story About    Funny Story About  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:16 pm

KuroStar wrote:
He is back again?!!!!!

Not only that he's back. He's back with 9 accounts and I'm laughing hard. He secretly spends money with his other accounts then trade off to his account. I just found out few days ago that he was attacking my allies with his allies because he couldn't get through my defense and calls it "art of war." He keeps posting on my wall but I'm just ignoring him since he blacklisted me. We are now calling him the 35 yo virgin. We never thought he would exists in real life. I just got back home from a 2 days shift and found out he's attacking my 2nd account that I barely use with his allies. They should attack my main so they know what they are really dealing with but whatever.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

Funny Story About  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Story About    Funny Story About  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:40 pm

lmnseason wrote:
KuroStar wrote:
He is back again?!!!!!

Not only that he's back. He's back with 9 accounts and I'm laughing hard. He secretly spends money with his other accounts then trade off to his account. I just found out few days ago that he was attacking my allies with his allies because he couldn't get through my defense and calls it "art of war." He keeps posting on my wall but I'm just ignoring him since he blacklisted me. We are now calling him the 35 yo virgin. We never thought he would exists in real life. I just got back home from a 2 days shift and found out he's attacking my 2nd account that I barely use with his allies. They should attack my main so they know what they are really dealing with but whatever.

9 accounts? GOOD! Mobage , do your job by banning him ( A person got banned by trading things to his other accounts so I hope he has the same fate ) Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Funny Story About  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Story About    Funny Story About  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funny Story About
Page 1 of 1