Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

2 Annoyances with the Inbox

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

2 Annoyances with the Inbox Empty
PostSubject: 2 Annoyances with the Inbox   2 Annoyances with the Inbox I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:02 am

While enhancing my cards with 1000+ feeders during the X-mas event because of the boost, it reminded me of how much time the stupid process actually takes. Which led me to think: How could the Inbox part of this game be bettter?

1) Have the ability to send cards to our inbox from our unit list. I don't see any reason why we shouldn't have this ability. I realize that we can bank them via trading, but that takes time and requires the help of someone else. This way, we could arrange our monster cards for our defense, save our leveled 2* and 3* feeders, and rotate the 4*, 5*, and 6* units we use without having them take up space in the unit list.

2) Have a sorting button in the inbox (rarity high, level high, rarity low, level low,melee units only, monsters only, etc.). This way, it would make enhancing during a panel event much easier. For example, if I had to enhance my Melanippe, I would:

A) press rarity low and magic only, then get my 2* magic units
B) press rarity low and then get my 1* units.

If my Rise of the Valkyrie ability isn't maxed, then :
A) press rarity low and magic only, then get my 2* magic units
B) press rarity low and magic only, then get as many 1* magic units as I need, then get the rest of the 1* units.

Plus, I wouldn't have had to look through hundreds of cards in my inbox to find my Georgine that I had to enhance.

It's not a huge part of the game, but I think it would make life easier.
Back to top Go down
Xzaral
☆☆
Xzaral

2 Annoyances with the Inbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Annoyances with the Inbox   2 Annoyances with the Inbox I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:50 am

Differentiate between U and M in the inbox. Not sure if there's a way at present, but I haven't figured it out.
Back to top Go down

2 Annoyances with the Inbox
Page 1 of 1