Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Inbox Problems

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

Inbox Problems Empty
PostSubject: Inbox Problems   Inbox Problems I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:49 am

Has anyone else noticed any problems with their Inbox?

Yesterday I had 1600++ items comprising of banked cards, Luna, purchased cards.

Today, I have dropped down to 1000 items and the last date on the item was October 3 and I've been a consistent banker of cards/Luna since I started in September... T__T
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

Inbox Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inbox Problems   Inbox Problems I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:52 am

What!? You lost items???.... But all my good stuff is in my inbox.... Nooo....
Back to top Go down
Shokkeru
☆☆
Shokkeru

Inbox Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inbox Problems   Inbox Problems I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:21 pm

Don't quote me on this, but I heard you can only view 1000 at a time now. If you pull stuff from your inbox, the missing items SHOULD appear.

This is based on hearsay though so I'm not sure how accurate this is.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

Inbox Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inbox Problems   Inbox Problems I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:17 pm

Shokkeru wrote:
Don't quote me on this, but I heard you can only view 1000 at a time now. If you pull stuff from your inbox, the missing items SHOULD appear.

Let's hope so >_< For both me and clocks' sake lol.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

Inbox Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inbox Problems   Inbox Problems I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:46 am

Shokkeru wrote:

Contacted Fantasica Support Team yesterday, got it all back today. Yay me (-:
Back to top Go down
Xzaral
☆☆
Xzaral

Inbox Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inbox Problems   Inbox Problems I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:00 am

You're storing 1600+ items in your inbox? So there's like, no limit to how much you can store there and no time limit until it disappears?
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

Inbox Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inbox Problems   Inbox Problems I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:08 am

Correct, sir. That jumped to that number because I unloaded all my Brave Points in the course of 4 days lol. But yes, no time limit or space limitations are imposed on the Inbox.
Back to top Go down
Xzaral
☆☆
Xzaral

Inbox Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inbox Problems   Inbox Problems I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:20 am

Wow. I'd never risk keeping that much stuff in there, particularly anything I'd worry about losing, in case they decide to put some kind of limits into effect. Probably just paranoia, but the way I understand it inventory is limited because it takes less resources (I'm not a programmer of ANY calibre, so mostly hearsay). Keeping twenty times the inventory capacity just seems excessive to me.

But hey, not against any ToS I know of, so to each their own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inbox Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inbox Problems   Inbox Problems I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inbox Problems
Page 1 of 1