Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Question about trading my 5*s to others.

Go down 
+2
struesdell
TedGom
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TedGom

Question about trading my 5*s to others. Empty
PostSubject: Question about trading my 5*s to others.   Question about trading my 5*s to others. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:03 pm

I actually have low tier 5*s.
Gerhard, Stefan, and the worst, Fiora.
Can I trade those with a higher tier 5* cards?

or I should just buy another card pack ?
Ty for answering XD
Back to top Go down
TedGom

PostSubject: Re: Question about trading my 5*s to others.   Question about trading my 5*s to others. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:05 pm

TedGom wrote:

Ty for answering XD

Each lv is 75, 64 and 62
Back to top Go down
struesdell
Baron Von Vermin [LEGENDARY]
struesdell

PostSubject: Re: Question about trading my 5*s to others.   Question about trading my 5*s to others. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:12 pm

TedGom wrote:

Ty for answering XD

I think you're probably in good shape to trade Gerhard and Stefan, though you might want to pressure trading Stefan away sooner rather than later. He's super useful in the Colosseum right now, but won't be so useful in a few days. Wink

Fiona is iffy just because she's so available and low power. You might be better off trying to SELL her and bank the Luna against buying a better 5*. People kinda scoff at Fiona in trades.

Gerhard is weird. On the one hand, he's from a limited set and so as time goes on, his value will only increase.
On the other hand, he's boring and one-dimensional. I think you could find someone who likes his aesthetics, especially the higher level he gets.
Back to top Go down
TedGom

PostSubject: Re: Question about trading my 5*s to others.   Question about trading my 5*s to others. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:16 pm

Ty so much!
so may I ask if you have any recommandation to trade wht Stefan + Gerhard?
Back to top Go down
Valhades
☆☆
Valhades

PostSubject: Re: Question about trading my 5*s to others.   Question about trading my 5*s to others. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:01 pm

struesdell wrote:
Gerhard is weird. On the one hand, he's from a limited set and so as time goes on, his value will only increase.
On the other hand, he's boring and one-dimensional. I think you could find someone who likes his aesthetics, especially the higher level he gets.
Problem is, he is outshone by Victoria with a massive margin. In my experience people don't really want him because he's only slightly better than Anton (who is 4*). I highly doubt he will go up in value simply because his lack of usefulness.

TedGom wrote:
Ty so much!

I would consider Gerhard low tier because he sucks, and Stefan low tier because everyone who opened series packs is trying to get rid of him. Realistically, you can trade both for any mid-tier 5* card, possibly a high tier one if you encounter the right person (ie. an idiot).

Fair trades (that you may want):
-Elena
-Rose
-Bernhard
-Camille
-Lucrezia
-Rose
-Sofia (borderline hard)

Don't Trade for:
-Adolph
-Ignat
-Thrain

Harder trades (you may find somebody if you look long enough):
-Hildegarde
-Sheryl (her value went up lately even though she has no ability)
-Joachim
-Emma
-Vivianne
-Marguerite (really good card with great range, might be really difficult but I'd aim for this #1 if my cards sucked)
-Heidemarie (seems to be a lot of her floating around at the moment, will likely go up after the event)

Don't bother trying:
-Edgar
-Victoria
-Erhard

Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
TedGom

PostSubject: Re: Question about trading my 5*s to others.   Question about trading my 5*s to others. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:07 pm

OMG it helps so much
TY SO MUCH!
Back to top Go down
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
tzerherman

PostSubject: Re: Question about trading my 5*s to others.   Question about trading my 5*s to others. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:02 am

struesdell wrote:
TedGom wrote:

Ty for answering XD

I think you're probably in good shape to trade Gerhard and Stefan, though you might want to pressure trading Stefan away sooner rather than later. He's super useful in the Colosseum right now, but won't be so useful in a few days. Wink

Fiona is iffy just because she's so available and low power. You might be better off trying to SELL her and bank the Luna against buying a better 5*. People kinda scoff at Fiona in trades.

Events will repeat, so gerhard is not limited :-)
Back to top Go down
monkey6569

monkey6569

PostSubject: Re: Question about trading my 5*s to others.   Question about trading my 5*s to others. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:06 pm

Valhades wrote:
struesdell wrote:
Problem is, he is outshone by Victoria with a massive margin. In my experience people don't really want him because he's only slightly better than Anton (who is 4*). I highly doubt he will go up in value simply because his lack of usefulness.

TedGom wrote:
Ty so much!

I would consider Gerhard low tier because he sucks, and Stefan low tier because everyone who opened series packs is trying to get rid of him. Realistically, you can trade both for any mid-tier 5* card, possibly a high tier one if you encounter the right person (ie. an idiot).

-Elena
-Rose
-Bernhard
-Camille
-Lucrezia
-Rose
-Sofia (borderline hard)

Don't Trade for:
-Adolph
-Ignat
-Thrain

-Hildegarde
-Joachim
-Emma
-Vivianne
-Marguerite (really good card with great range, might be really difficult but I'd aim for this #1 if my cards sucked)
-Heidemarie (seems to be a lot of her floating around at the moment, will likely go up after the event)

Don't bother trying:
-Edgar
-Victoria
-Erhard

Hope that helps.

well then how about seraphina? would that be fair trade?
Back to top Go down
Jonathanc5

PostSubject: Re: Question about trading my 5*s to others.   Question about trading my 5*s to others. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:27 pm

Valhades wrote:
struesdell wrote:

TedGom wrote:
Ty so much!

-Elena
-Rose
-Bernhard
-Camille
-Lucrezia
-Rose
-Sofia (borderline hard)

Don't Trade for:
-Adolph
-Ignat
-Thrain

-Hildegarde
-Joachim
-Emma
-Vivianne

Don't bother trying:
-Edgar
-Victoria
-Erhard

Hope that helps.

How about Julia?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about trading my 5*s to others.   Question about trading my 5*s to others. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about trading my 5*s to others.
Page 1 of 1