Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

What is "banking"?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Averie

What is "banking"? Empty
PostSubject: What is "banking"?   What is "banking"? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:55 am

Could someone explain what is banking? And how does it work?
Thanks~
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

What is "banking"? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is "banking"?   What is "banking"? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:18 am

Trade 100k with someone and they trade 100k back. Now you both have 100k in your inbox that can't be stolen in battle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
Averie

What is "banking"? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is "banking"?   What is "banking"? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:23 am

I see! Thank you:D
Back to top Go down
digitalsynner

digitalsynner

What is "banking"? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is "banking"?   What is "banking"? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 2:19 pm

"Banking" can also be done in order to move cards from your unit list back into your Inbox.

This is useful when your collection of cards grows and you need to make space for 'feeder' units that you intend to use to 'enhance' other cards.

To "bank" units, simply trade 5 cards to a trusted ally. They can cancel your trade, and the cards will go into your inbox. This is different than the process for banking Luna, because cancelled Luna trades go right back into your Luna Vault.

I recommend first sending a message to all your allies from the 'Allies' page to find out who is active and available to help you bank units. It is inconvenient to have cards trade-locked by an ally who then goes inactive for a few days. >_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What is "banking"? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is "banking"?   What is "banking"? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is "banking"?
Page 1 of 1