Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Event Update, REDRIVERS, Decisions, Forum Ranks; A bloggy update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Event Update, REDRIVERS, Decisions, Forum Ranks; A bloggy update Empty
PostSubject: Event Update, REDRIVERS, Decisions, Forum Ranks; A bloggy update   Event Update, REDRIVERS, Decisions, Forum Ranks; A bloggy update I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:32 pm

Sorry this is really blog-ish. There are a ton of things happening currently.

Just recently, two of our members were involved in a hefty scam. It's not easy for someone who was familiar with both to make a decision on who was right or who was wrong. I was a Moderator on a different site for two years and through those years I made a lot of calls, some were much better than others. As a community, I hope that you all can understand where I'm coming from with the decisions I make since I know a whole box load of you. (It's hard battling people because then I wonder if they're on the forum, there are about 167 of you on here and growing each day!)
If you feel like perhaps I made a wrong decision or banned someone unjustly, then go ahead and shoot me a PM or make a thread with angry words! Contact is a usually good thing amongst an Administrator and his members.

On the note of Private Messages, I normally do respond. However; there's been a certain someone *cough*RedRivers*cough* who's been pretty eager about the Chatbox option for forums. I do like to tease but I think It's been long enough to finally get a clear answer from me! There is a "Chatbox" module I can install on to the Forums. I really don't want to because I feel like the community isn't really ready for it. By that I mean I feel like we'll see a whole lot of people just spamming messages and waiting for replies or possibly trolling/flaming other members. I'm considering implementing it but I'd really like to see our number hit around 250 members so we can get a few more Moderators to handle it since Clocksprocket and I can't be everywhere at once. Yeah, I've been testing it on a secret Forum (There are about 6 or 7 normal users can't see and about 3 or 4 Clocksprocket can't see XD They're projects that I'd like to see up and running soon!)

And about the Event, I'm getting to it. It's hard to really make a set of rules that everyone can conform to. Right now I'm working on a sign-up sheet for it and based on the number of people who sign up, the rules will be changed accordingly. I hope you can all understand. The event itself will only take about 4 days and maybe 1 or 2 days to get your prizes!

The final thing I want to hit up on is the Forum Ranks. I know a lot of you have applied for one but have been rejected. The reason for this is that You all failed to follow instructions. The only requirement besides having a 5 or 6 star card is to PM me on forums your Fantasica name and ID. There are 167 of you at the time of this update/blog and so even though I know a boat load of you, I try to keep my Fantasica profile and the forums separated, if that makes sense. Sure I'll advertise for the Forums but it's much better if you just send me a PM. I promise a lot of you will get your ranks if you do!

Thanks for reading the whole thing and if you have questions feel free to just ask me. It's honestly not that hard!
Back to top Go down

Event Update, REDRIVERS, Decisions, Forum Ranks; A bloggy update
Page 1 of 1