Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

6* heroes ranking list

Go down 
+3
clocksprocket
Valhades
kelvgoh
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

6* heroes ranking list Empty
PostSubject: 6* heroes ranking list   6* heroes ranking list I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:34 am

Hi all, can somebody list out the order of rarity (Most sought after to the least)) of the 6*? Or at least, where does Abel rank among them all? Thank you very much for your time, I really appreciate this a lot. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

PostSubject: Re: 6* heroes ranking list   6* heroes ranking list I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:15 am

Because I heard that somebody paid 3 high-end 6* cards for Monica. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Valhades
☆☆
Valhades

PostSubject: Re: 6* heroes ranking list   6* heroes ranking list I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:09 am

kelvgoh wrote:
Because I heard that somebody paid 3 high-end 6* cards for Monica. Rolling Eyes

Not unheard of. When I won Monica recently, one of the offers was Vlad, Doro, and Alexander. Then there's also a ton of 2x 6* offers which are quite common. I didn't trade her though, she's my favorite looking card I was never hoping to ever own her when buying card boxes. Besides looking kick ass, stats-wise she is basically Petra except better in every damage field.

I'd say Abel is pretty low on the 6* value list, I've seen a lot of people trying to get rid of him. Generally missile units need to have a decent anti-air stat and his is pretty bad as far as 6* DPS goes. Nina's is not only higher, but she attacks faster (making the knockback more effective). Vlad is worth more than both because there aren't many decent melee-type units and Vlad's land attack is massive.

If I had to quick rank value off the top of my head:

God Tier (likely to see 2 6* offers or better)
- Monica
- Gloria
- Succubus

High Tier:
-Vlad
-Nina
-Petra
-Dorothea
-Reinhard

Bottom Tier (meaning generally you'll have to add quite a bit of stuff or trade 2 6* if you want to trade with the above):
-Abel
-Beatrix
-Faith
-Alexander
-Anastasia

Garbage Tier:
-Charles

Hope this helps, if anyone disagrees please do speak up because these are just my perceptions and a more accurate community assessment would be better .

Last edited by Valhades on Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: 6* heroes ranking list   6* heroes ranking list I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:15 am

I don't trade 6*s and haven't followed how good they are, but I do have two observations:

- people actually dislike Vlad, although at the end of the day he isn't a bad card
- people dislike Beatrix. Would definitely not put her in a "high tier" category. She has poor stats and area attack is not really wanted at the moment.

I would also reckon Gloria will be very hard to get considering there are only 10 of her. I'd move her up above any of those cards.
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

PostSubject: Re: 6* heroes ranking list   6* heroes ranking list I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:26 am

Wow thanks for the list, though I did notice that ANA seems to be pretty hot. In fact, somebody traded Ana for Petra (My all time fav coz she is such a unique looking card). I love Vlad and cannot understand why people don't like him. I would honestly trade him away if somebody offers to take my Abel off me for Vlad or Reinhart.

Thank you both for the insights, it really helps.
Back to top Go down
Valhades
☆☆
Valhades

PostSubject: Re: 6* heroes ranking list   6* heroes ranking list I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:35 am

clocksprocket wrote:
I don't trade 6*s and haven't followed how good they are, but I do have two observations:

- people actually dislike Vlad, although at the end of the day he isn't a bad card
- people dislike Beatrix. Would definitely not put her in a "high tier" category. She has poor stats and area attack is not really wanted at the moment.

I would also reckon Gloria will be very hard to get considering there are only 10 of her. I'd move her up above any of those cards.

Thanks for the feedback, I wasn't aware that Gloria was that hard to get because I've had two offers of her (level 100+) for a level 1 Monica. The numbers aren't 100% accurate because as I said, that's just off the top of my head, I was mainly just trying to put stuff into tiers. I was also considering putting Faith in the garbage tier (since I see everyone trying to trade them away every time a new 6* pops out) although her stats are pretty solid.

kelvgoh wrote:
Wow thanks for the list, though I did notice that ANA seems to be pretty hot. In fact, somebody traded Ana for Petra (My all time fav coz she is such a unique looking card). I love Vlad and cannot understand why people don't like him. I would honestly trade him away if somebody offers to take my Abel off me for Vlad or Reinhart.

Thank you both for the insights, it really helps.

The biggest factor (beyond nerd wet dream card art) is the unit's stats at maximum levels AND their damage type. The higher tier (strength-wise) cards will give you a better chance at ranking high in events and making you a more desirable ally (meaning tons of AP). For instance as I mentioned above, Nina has higher DPS than Abel -- you would never use Abel if you had Nina. Monica is better than every way than Petra, you would never use Petra if you had Monica. And so on and so forth.
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

PostSubject: Re: 6* heroes ranking list   6* heroes ranking list I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:46 am

Valhades: Hi buddy, in case you are not aware, there are 10 Glorias, 50 Faiths and 200 Erhards only. All prizes from previous event.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: 6* heroes ranking list   6* heroes ranking list I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:47 am

That's interesting about Gloria/Monica. I just feel like eventually over time more Monicas will drop (even if very rarely) but there will only be 10 Glorias (until the "reprint" card series, in which you can get old limited cards -- and even then I'm not sure if Gloria would be in the mix, I'd have to check. I know Erhard and Faith are), so if I had a Gloria I wouldn't trade it. I haven't looked at their stats though, so maybe Monica is just so good that it's worth it for them to have her.

Faith is actually a really good monster card, and there are only 50 of her -- so a number below that is how many Faith units there are. 50 seems like a high number but most of these other 6*s are available at all times. Yes they drop rarely, but people get them over time.

For anyone who has recently acquired a 6* and wants to see what it's going at, I would really just recommend observing people's walls for a few days. Check the "rare picks" and anyone who has gotten a 6*, check the players who have 6*s, check the top players in the current event, etc etc. That's really the best way to figure out what the market is going for, and you'll want to be sure of what your 6* is worth before you go around trading it.

(fake edit: was writing this when kelvgoh posted)
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

PostSubject: Re: 6* heroes ranking list   6* heroes ranking list I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 12:02 pm

Yes I agree. I see many new players getting offers when they get new 5* or 6* cards, and though there are decent ones, many are downright pathetic. So I would advise new players to keep it for a few days at least, monitor and then try to get something out of it if they don't like it.
Back to top Go down
cuddytime

cuddytime

PostSubject: Re: 6* heroes ranking list   6* heroes ranking list I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:21 pm

Currently, I'd say its:

- None ATM

High Tier:
-Vlad
-Nina
-Cecilia
-Monica
-Anastasia

Middle Tier:
-Petra
-Dorothea/Succubus
-Gloria
-Reinhard
-Abel

Low Tier (meaning generally you'll have to add quite a bit of stuff or trade 2 6* if you want to trade with the above):
-Abel
-Faith

Garbage:
Alexander, Charles, Beatrix
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

PostSubject: Re: 6* heroes ranking list   6* heroes ranking list I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:56 am

Tks vm. It helps a lot. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

PostSubject: Re: 6* heroes ranking list   6* heroes ranking list I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:07 am

Hi, I just used both a Maxed Vlad and a Maxed Reinhard and though Rein loses out in damage, the speed is stunning. I dont think he is in the MIDDLE tier fyi.
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: 6* heroes ranking list   6* heroes ranking list I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:16 am

cuddytime wrote:
Currently, I'd say its:

- None ATM

High Tier:
-Vlad
-Nina
-Cecilia
-Monica
-Anastasia

Middle Tier:
-Petra
-Dorothea/Succubus
-Gloria
-Reinhard
-Abel

Low Tier (meaning generally you'll have to add quite a bit of stuff or trade 2 6* if you want to trade with the above):
-Abel
-Faith

Garbage:
Alexander, Charles, Beatrix

Abel is in Middle and Low tiers? Razz
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

PostSubject: Re: 6* heroes ranking list   6* heroes ranking list I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:22 am

zoebeagle wrote:
Abel is in Middle and Low tiers? Razz

I didn't want to comment on Abel because I had it but just traded it away for Reinhard (My dream card which I wanted so badly while the seller wanted Abel just as bad). And now that it is no longer in my possession, I have to say that Abel is an absolute stunner. Well balanced with Knockback, it is the ultimate killing machine. Like a missile silo on drugs. Abel and Reinhard sld be in the Top Tier. But of course, that's just me. Hehe. Razz
Back to top Go down
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
tzerherman

PostSubject: Re: 6* heroes ranking list   6* heroes ranking list I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:23 am

If you rank God tiers as would get two 6*s or better, it should be this:

God Tier:
-Monica
-Nina
-Vlad

High Tier:
-Reinhard
-Anastasia
-Dorothea
-Cecilia(Can be God Tier, maybe until end of event)
-Gloria
-Succubus

Mid Tier:
-Petra
-Abel
-Faith

Low Tier:
-Charles
-Alexander
-Beatrix

IMO, I'd rank them like this, based on USEFULNESS:

God Tier:
-Nina
-Reinhard
Just can't overlook that attack speed intergrated with their skill.

Top Tier:
-Anastasia
-Petra
-Dorothea
-Gloria
-Monica
-Succubus
-Vlad

Made High Tier only coz of damage dealt, could've put Vlad in mid since he specializes land.

Mid Tier:
-Cecilia
-Abel
-Faith

Damage still pretty high, but compared to skill counterparts, not as useful

Low Tier:
-Charles
-Alexander
-Beatrix

Would've put Charles higher, for his speed and something other reason... Wink

Garbage Tier:

-None

To me, no 6* is garbage.

This is just based on my observation, calculation and information from both the Chinese version and Japanese version of Fantasica, so don't judge! Smile
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

PostSubject: Re: 6* heroes ranking list   6* heroes ranking list I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:30 am

Yeah I agree with you on this. I have no love for Monica but Nina, on the other hand, wow. She can marry Abel and have 6* kids. bounce
Back to top Go down
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
tzerherman

PostSubject: Re: 6* heroes ranking list   6* heroes ranking list I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:35 am

Nina is basically a better version of abel lol, higher attack speed, higher total damage, lower cost, wider range lol, just toot beast :-) i didnt realise how good she was until i got her lol
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

PostSubject: Re: 6* heroes ranking list   6* heroes ranking list I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:42 am

Yeah, I know you got her even though she is not your leader. Lol. She is my new love, though I would most probably change to a new one soon enough (Palace of life and death, there is a lady, soooooooooooo hot). Embarassed
Back to top Go down
cuddytime

cuddytime

PostSubject: Re: 6* heroes ranking list   6* heroes ranking list I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:58 am

tzerherman wrote:
I agree with your list to some extent.
My list is based on a combination of what you can trade up for XYZ unit & event utility:

God Tier: (none atm, b/c i think there is little demand for 2 6* for 1 unit at the moment)

High Tier:
-Nina (Very good overall DPS for Air, which should be useful in future events)
-Anastasia (Best direct dmg for Air)
-Gloria (To be honest,the only real reason why she's here is b/c of her rarity value)
-Monica (Very similar to Petra, but for Black Dragon, she's the best character to have; High rarity value & demand still)
-Vlad (IMO, Vlad deserves to be in top tier for all Ground events... he just demolishes)
-Cecilia (Good illustration; IMO poison & slow are the best affixes for melee)

Mid Tier:
-Succubus (A lot of Succubus out there... at one point last week I had 3; Stat priority is marginally better than Doro)
- Doro (More balanced than Succubus) -- In general, I think poison is just a bad affix for range units
-Reinhard (has a good illustration, but his damage is severely lacking in all aspects compared to Vlad -- Tested this with 4 Reinhard vs 4 vlad in DT)
-Petra (The basis point for Mid-Tier; the general consensus is that people don't like puppet girl; but statwise she's 2nd to Monica)
-Dorothea (Good balance; Good illustration)
-Abel (IMO, between mid & high; only b/c of his illustration; slow attack speed & low dmg compared to others in class -- ie. Nina)
-Faith (Is actually really good for attacking castles)

Damage still pretty high, but compared to skill counterparts, not as useful

Low Tier:
-Charles (If charles had an affix, he could've been a beast)

Garbage Tier:
- Alex (slow slow slow slow slow... SLOW; he has a really high attack range though compared to others -- 175)
- Beatrix (the only 6* worse than alex, low dmg, slow speed)
Back to top Go down
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
dastand

PostSubject: Re: 6* heroes ranking list   6* heroes ranking list I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:01 am

Since we are on the topic of 6* I was wondering what would be your opinion on the prices for say a lvl1 for each of the 6*s. Because I've seen some crazy prices just for the AF 5*s in the game 220-270 elixirs and so on for just a mildly leveled 5*. So it makes me worry what the price is for a 6* i'm hoping most of these people ive seen are just over inflating to try to get good cards.
Back to top Go down
http://www.something.com
cuddytime

cuddytime

PostSubject: Re: 6* heroes ranking list   6* heroes ranking list I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:34 am

unless a character is "maxed" the value is the same (a lvl 1 = 50 = 99 = 119)

Reason being that there's a psychological gap between seeing a maxed character and an unmaxed character.
Maxed: "Wow they put a lot of effort into it"
Un-maxed: "Oh ok, well I can just lvl it up during the event or quest or enhance it"

Also in the case of AF's they're new cards so 90% of the time there will be a demand premium
Back to top Go down
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
dastand

PostSubject: Re: 6* heroes ranking list   6* heroes ranking list I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:39 am

cuddytime wrote:
unless a character is "maxed" the value is the same (a lvl 1 = 50 = 99 = 119)

Reason being that there's a psychological gap between seeing a maxed character and an unmaxed character.
Maxed: "Wow they put a lot of effort into it"
Un-maxed: "Oh ok, well I can just lvl it up during the event or quest or enhance it"

Also in the case of AF's they're new cards so 90% of the time there will be a demand premium

I know my lead, I get offers for her all the time max 5* cards a lot. so far i've turned them all down through when i was offered a victoria i almost wanted to say yes because thats one of the ones i want for my collection.

5* Hiedemarie
Lvl 57
L ATK: 35531
A Atk: 38480
S ATK: 24023
Speed: E
Knockback 5
Back to top Go down
cuddytime

cuddytime

PostSubject: Re: 6* heroes ranking list   6* heroes ranking list I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:10 am

that's because of the event... heide is high value due to her damage
i'd do the trade for max vic and a few others if you aren't competing.
Back to top Go down
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
dastand

PostSubject: Re: 6* heroes ranking list   6* heroes ranking list I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:23 am

cuddytime wrote:
that's because of the event... heide is high value due to her damage
i'd do the trade for max vic and a few others if you aren't competing.

I noticed that and im quite fond of her, She is a power house and half. and actually im trying to get up in rank high enough to get the northern and southern guardians at least when it ends. But sadly havent been able to keep up well enough to get to that rank requirement. But anyways id be willing to hear out your offer, but cant make any promises. I have two 5* Sofia and Heidemarie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6* heroes ranking list   6* heroes ranking list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6* heroes ranking list
Page 1 of 1